So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN THE EVENT OF MY DEATH....

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

IN THE EVENT OF MY DEATH.... Empty IN THE EVENT OF MY DEATH....

Post by PrincessOfMischief

THIS IS THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT of Mandikins Germanotta, of Philadelpiha, State of Pennsylvania, made the year and date written below, hereby expressly revoking all my prior Wills and Codicils made at any time.

EXECUTOR AND TRUSTEE
    I appoint Godga, of New York City, State of New York, to be the Executor and Trustee of my Will. If they do not survive me or are or become unwilling or unable to act as my Executor and Trustee before all the trusts set out in my Will have been fully performed, I appointJennifer Nettles, residing in Atlanta, State of Georgia, to be the Executors and Trustees of my Will. In my Will, I refer to the Executor and Trustee or Executors and Trustees, original or substituted or surviving, as my "Personal Representative".

CASH LEGACIES & OTHER SPECIFIC BEQUESTS

My Estate Trustee shall pay the following cash legacy(s) and transfer the following specific bequest(s) as soon as possible after my death:
    To Mark : my entire computer plus whatever money you need to convert it to windows 7. i also leave my forum account to you, because u are the post whore god. (after me) To Carlo: you may have my baby blue eyes to stare at To Mikal: you may have my disco ball. take care of my baby. and all my zebra shit. Mikal i leave u in charge of my tumblr. keep it gay To Kat: you may have my bed and my furniture. Kat i leave you in charge of my twitter. keep it sassy. To Veronica: you may have all of my wall stuff (i.e. posters and sculptures) To Jubtin: you may have my wii and all of its games, to which you can werk that fine ass of yours ;) To Anyssa: you may have my clothes for days when you feel girly To Charlie: i leave you my GaGa Obession and my iPod. i wish to be buried with what little gaga cd's i have, plus my little monster stuffed animal, my McDanno panda, and my Stitch stuffed animal. in the event that a funeral is too expensive please scatter my ashes off of one of the hawaiian island, or the Coast of New Jersey (Ocean City).

RESIDUE
    If my primary beneficiary, Born This Way Foundation, of NYC, State of New York ("Primary Beneficiary"), is living on the thirtieth day following the date of my death, my Personal Representative shall pay and transfer the residue of my estate to them for their own use absolutely.

If my Primary Beneficiary is not living on the thirtieth day following the date of my death, my Estate Trustee shall pay and transfer the residue of my estate equally to my children. If a child has predeceased me leaving issue then that child's share is to be paid and transferred to their issue equally. If all my children have predeceased me without issue then my Estate Trustee shall pay and transfer the residue of my estate to NCIS, a resident of Washington DC, State of Washington, D.C.
    Share this post on: reddit

Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 6/10/2012, 1:56 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Oyus I get tha gamezz!
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/10/2012, 1:58 am by PrincessOfMischief

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Oyus I get tha gamezz!
    i got just dance 1&2 i got DDR the wii also has netflix. and a shitload of games. i mean. shitload
    Mikal

Post 6/10/2012, 1:58 am by Mikal

omg i get your baby :') i love kids. YAY TUMBLR IN THE EVENT OF MY DEATH.... 1793619583
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/10/2012, 2:07 am by PrincessOfMischief

Godga wrote:omg i get your baby :') i love kids. YAY TUMBLR IN THE EVENT OF MY DEATH.... 1793619583
    now make sure. she gets one cup of rainbow glitter everyday
    Mikal

Post 6/10/2012, 2:11 am by Mikal

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:
    Godga wrote:omg i get your baby :') i love kids. YAY TUMBLR IN THE EVENT OF MY DEATH.... 1793619583
    she'd probably inhale twice that much a day just from being around me.
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 6/10/2012, 7:46 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

YES, THE POST WHORES SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    toshir3197

Post 6/11/2012, 4:29 am by toshir3197

Your eyes though :barmy:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/11/2012, 1:57 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Godga wrote:
    she'd probably inhale twice that much a day just from being around me.
    that is fine by me
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/11/2012, 1:57 pm by PrincessOfMischief

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:YES, THE POST WHORES SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    MHMM BB MHMM
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/11/2012, 1:58 pm by PrincessOfMischief

LAVENDERBLONDE wrote:Your eyes though :barmy:
    *stares at carlo*
    toshir3197

Post 6/11/2012, 1:58 pm by toshir3197

LAVENDERBLONDE wrote:Your eyes though :barmy:
    *stares at carlo*
    SHIT
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]