So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The death of the most popular artist's,

AlyBlack

The death of the most popular artist's,  Empty The death of the most popular artist's,

Post by AlyBlack 5/20/2012, 9:34 am

As a singer song writer myself, Plus a lover of music, I would like to share my option on the strange Death's of the most popular singer's who have died so far. Just some time ago the singer song writer Donna summer died from cancer, not to long ago we had the death of whitney houston, And Amy winehouse and michael jackson, There has got to be more then meet's the eye to these strange death's that has been happening these past few month's and year's, I really think i know the reason why, Many have said that michael jackson was with the illuminati, Let's take a small look back on the death of michael jackson, He stood up to illuminati when he said that Sony and Tommy Matolo kill's music. Here is the full speech on what michael jackson had to say about Tommy Matolo and Sony,

This is a speech Michael made, in I believe 2001, maybe 2002, but he talks about how "Sony Kills Music" and how Tommy Matolo and Sony killed his 'Invincible' album that was released in 2001 because of his songs 'They Don't Care About Us' and 'We've Had Enough,' which contain Anti-Illuminati messages in them. Sony is, like many other organizations, Illuminati-Controlled, so they made his album do bad, and Michael spoke out about the evils of Sony.

In my eye's i believe that michael jackson was killed illuminati, After speaking up about the horror of illuminati and Sony, Michael jackson was killed, It could be that Tommy Matolo killed Michael jackson for that very reason, But it could also be true that "The devil" killed him for speaking up about what music has become and is yet to become, Now many artist's seem to be geting closer and closer to death ever since michael jackson spoke about it. After awhile of Michael Jackson's death nothing much happened, Intil amy winehouse and whitney houston died, Along with donna summer who died of cancer a few day's ago.. Strange force's are the reason of these death's..

All content above is not made to offend anyone or dis respect there religion's..
    I am stating my point of view, And in return i will accept other's,

Thank you.
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

The death of the most popular artist's,  Empty Re: The death of the most popular artist's,

Post by kmcclure 5/20/2012, 3:36 pm

The death of artists can't always be blamed on the illuminati.

Amy winehouse had a drinking problem, and when she had one drink when she went sober, it was a shock to her system.

Michael Jackson had a problem with drugs. He used one drug to sleep, and another one to wake him up for shows. If you watched the movie This is It, he was skinny and sickly looking. It was an overdose that killed him and his doctor is the one that's paying for it.

Whitney Houston also was addicted to crack. It was just a matter of time.

Donna Summer had Cancer for years.

I'm not offended, or even being judgemental, I'm just saying that the "illuminati" isn't always a good reason to explain why people die.
    AlyBlack

The death of the most popular artist's,  Empty Re: The death of the most popular artist's,

Post by AlyBlack 5/20/2012, 4:02 pm

Yeah maybe your right about the other death's (MAYBE!)

But there was a reason why michael jackson would have got killed,
    He was standing up to illuminati, None of the other artist's who were said to be in the illuminati did that. I think michael jackson was killed by it,

I accept and respect your comment, Thank you
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 5/20/2012, 7:51 pm

Everybody's dying and I don't know why. D:

Illuminati are real? xD

I'm sure if they are real it's not official or anything as in it's just a bunch of nuts thinking they are Illuminati when they are just normal people that can kill.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/22/2012, 5:16 pm

wut is the Illuminati tbh 0.0
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 5/22/2012, 9:15 pm

:tantrum: Enough with the illuminati srs
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/23/2012, 4:03 pm

WUT IS IT!!!!!! D:
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 5/23/2012, 4:21 pm

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:WUT IS IT!!!!!! D:
    NEW WORLD ORDER
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/23/2012, 4:47 pm

ElectricBadKid wrote:
    NEW WORLD ORDER
    LE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH btw nice sig :trollga:
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 5/24/2012, 2:58 am

Google it Mandkinsdala.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 5/25/2012, 4:20 am

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:
    ElectricBadKid wrote:
    NEW WORLD ORDER
    LE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH btw nice sig :trollga:
    O Y TY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:48 pm