So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)"

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" - Page 2 Empty Re: First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)"

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 8:01 pm

Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:I labeled the parts of the song ✝

the song is about feelings

feelings for someone

feelings that confuse you, make you want someone,make you hate someone when they don't return the feelings

portrays me not being strong enough to support these feelings, someone not truly having these feelings, me finally giving in to the feelings and then me using those feelings for something other than love. sayin i could run the world if everyone loved me like that. sayin how a "fancy love affair" makes people feel validated as a human being that they are in a relationship. and for those people who put no time or work into a relationship, they're going to fail.
    Ohh okay. That makes sense now you talk about it. First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" - Page 2 32833431 I still loved the song <3
    thanks nyssa First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" - Page 2 2990461635 by label i meant like added what the stuff was for you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" - Page 2 Empty Re: First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)"

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/5/2013, 8:02 pm

Ahhh so that was the chorus!
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 8:05 pm

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Ahhh so that was the chorus!
    yes :l4g: i imagine Beyonce singing it
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 4/21/2013, 12:16 am

ty fans for supporting my grammy award winning song First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" - Page 2 218259633

you get a treat s00n

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:14 am