So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)"

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" Empty First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)"

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 1:54 am

song:

Last edited by slaythisway on 4/21/2013, 12:16 am; edited 5 times in total
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" Empty Re: First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)"

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 1:55 am

It's on time too so up out my face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

✝
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" Empty Re: First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)"

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/5/2013, 2:08 am

So the song flows pretty well but it's kind of hard to tell the difference between the chorus, the bridge, and the verses. It all kind of collides together and there's nothing really making any of them stand out on their own.

The lyrics feel genuine but tend to be a bit Taylor Swifty at times. There's a lot of love songs and there's nothing that really makes this one pop out in comparison to a lot of the others to me.

Overall: 5.5/10
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 2:09 am

they supposed to blend dumb dumb
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/5/2013, 2:12 am

slaythisway wrote:they supposed to blend dumb dumb
    ik but they didnt
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 2:14 am

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    ik but they didnt
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:It all kind of collides together

Not changin my song structure for ratchets.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/5/2013, 2:18 am

slaythisway wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    ik but they didnt
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:It all kind of collides together

Not changin my song structure for ratchets.
    Just usin the 100% pure truth brand of tea
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 2:19 am

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/5/2013, 5:42 pm

tbh i liked it. Though your lyrics were taylor swifty, they were deep. i kinda agree with jub on structure but i thought it was pretty good! 6/10
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 3/5/2013, 5:48 pm

I do agree with Jub on the structure, I didn't know where the chorus was. But on the other hand, I thought some of the lyrics were incredibly clever and some of the verses or pre-bridges or post-intros whatever they are flowed very nicely.

Overall I think it's a great lead single and I am looking forward to more stuff.
    7/10.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 5:55 pm

i'll cut you all on the structure cuz it's supposed to be that way when you sing it

First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" 3294220943
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 3/5/2013, 5:59 pm

I know but we haven't heard it yet. We only read it.
    First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" 1508397542
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/5/2013, 5:59 pm

oh damn i see mikal's thirst coming through!!! *gets hose* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 6:01 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:oh damn i see mikal's thirst coming through!!! *gets hose* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    i'm just bein gags

dis fuckin reterded my seng don't sound like taylor swift it's only the chord progression
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/5/2013, 6:04 pm

slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:oh damn i see mikal's thirst coming through!!! *gets hose* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    i'm just bein gags

dis fuckin reterded my seng don't sound like taylor swift it's only the chord progression
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 6:05 pm

artist replies do not count for threads and you said to get rid of the charts anyway First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" 3588750078
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/5/2013, 6:08 pm

ik but i just like the gif
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 6:10 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:ik but i just like the gif
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/5/2013, 6:14 pm

OH MIKAL
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 6:16 pm

this might just turn out to be an EP instead of a full on album actually since new inspiration has struck me :raven:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/5/2013, 6:16 pm

good god child
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 6:19 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:good god child
    wut? First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" 567326314
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/5/2013, 7:43 pm

I'm gonna do a Mikal review

Spoiler:

I did understand the structure you portrayed. Very ideal. Although, as you can see, I got confused about what you were talking about in the song. So you love him, but you don't know how to love him? And he doesn't know how to feel? I'm slightly confused with the message. The lyrics were good, although they didn't blend well towards the end. I didn't see this song Taylor Swifty at all. Nice first single :)

7.5/10
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/5/2013, 7:58 pm

I labeled the parts of the song ✝

the song is about feelings

feelings for someone

feelings that confuse you, make you want someone,make you hate someone when they don't return the feelings

portrays me not being strong enough to support these feelings, someone not truly having these feelings, me finally giving in to the feelings and then me using those feelings for something other than love. sayin i could run the world if everyone loved me like that. sayin how a "fancy love affair" makes people feel validated as a human being that they are in a relationship. and for those people who put no time or work into a relationship, they're going to fail.
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 3/5/2013, 8:00 pm

slaythisway wrote:I labeled the parts of the song ✝

the song is about feelings

feelings for someone

feelings that confuse you, make you want someone,make you hate someone when they don't return the feelings

portrays me not being strong enough to support these feelings, someone not truly having these feelings, me finally giving in to the feelings and then me using those feelings for something other than love. sayin i could run the world if everyone loved me like that. sayin how a "fancy love affair" makes people feel validated as a human being that they are in a relationship. and for those people who put no time or work into a relationship, they're going to fail.
    Ohh okay. That makes sense now you talk about it. First single from 'Debauch' - "Pathological Feelings (To Your Demise)" 32833431 I still loved the song <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:51 am