So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Aly Black ~ The Chase -New album-

AlyBlack

Aly Black ~ The Chase -New album- Empty Aly Black ~ The Chase -New album-

Post by AlyBlack 8/17/2012, 5:33 am

As the Numbers & Love album is still on hold because of the slow inspiration I've been getting for the second single on the album titled "Meant To Be" I feel as if there are still plenty of inspiration I've been getting from my love life. And since I've been strictly basing my Numbers & Love album about the journey towards a person learning to love themselves other then loving others, I've decided to pre-release a new album starting with the first track that I can reveal will be titled "Parallel Tragedy" But I do refuse to release even the littlest information about the tracks until I get my second single of Numbers & Love done and perhaps the rest of the album

But enough about the tracks. Since I'm constructing a new album piece I've decided to reveal to all my supporting fans the actual meaning of the album because it might be confusing for people to believe I'd make another album when still trying to focus on the first one. But anyway why don't we get down to business and allow me to tell you

Out of all the wonderful things in the story of my life I happen to focus my songs on emotions that I've felt in past relationships. And because of that this album is going to be about the road to love. I believe that as you pass more and more relationships you get closer and closer to your ultimate true love. And that is why this album will focus on how a relationship doesn't always end in heart break!

So its pretty much as simple as that, But I'm adding a special treat to this album!

Just for you guys, The SoHappyICouldDie forum is going to get a special song by me that will almost be in total french. But it will be put on the album and it will be published as soon as possible! But I'll try not to make it sound like promotion to the album itself as I'm going to try and make it just for you guys since I think you all deserve a big thank you for the support I wouldn't have found any where else!

And a sign saying "I love you" is not fucking good enough! <3

So keep your eyes open for the new album titled "The Chase"
    And also for the other singles on the Numbers & Love album.
    Along with a special coming soon track for the SoHappyICouldDie forum!!

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Aly Black ~ The Chase -New album- Empty Re: Aly Black ~ The Chase -New album-

Post by Mikal 8/21/2012, 10:54 pm

i'll be waiting!! Aly Black ~ The Chase -New album- 3995654696 can't wait to hear the special song
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/22/2012, 2:28 am

SPECIAL SONGS :chica:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 8:25 am