So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Neo Enigma
Mikal
kmcclure
AlyBlack
8 posters

Aly black

AlyBlack

Aly black Empty Aly black

Post by AlyBlack 5/15/2012, 11:51 pm

My name is Almanzo..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I dream. Quite often. That i am this strange boy, He has the same name as me. Wear's about the same as me apart from strange thing's that i don't think even count as clothes. But anyway, He is a heart broken 15 year old i believe, Well he look's and act's like a Teenager anyway, But my guess is he is 15, The most common thing he is likely to wear is a dark black and gray suit. With a black hat on his head, And black tight trouser's. His hair is the same as mine. It is blonde. But at time's he has black hair on one side of his head. And white on the other, He is male, but he wear's a shiny black lipstick. And black eye liner, He wear's big tight high heel's. And one shiny ear ring shaped as a white diamond. He can play piano, Like the real me, He is just a young broken hearted boy that normally dance's in dark place's like the street's at the dead of night, or in forest's, There are many other type's of clothes he wear's, a orange hoddie with head phone's and black trouser's. and shiny sun glasses along with shiny silver shoe's, In the dream's he is normally singing or dancing to music that i very much enjoy such as Lady gaga or michael jackson, Or anything pop really, It's just like my mind is a music video generator, It started when i was 10 year's old, It was just a dream, Or a nightmare as some may call it, But now i don't have to be asleep, I can day dream about it while standing in the street's or place's that remind me of the place's in the dream's, I will listen to music, and i'll look over the tall grass and tree's, And i'll see myself, this 15 year old boy in his dark and gray suit, with his hat and high heel's, It's got stronger since, I've come to see that i am that person, That every thing that goes into my mind, Either if it is someone broken my heart, Or someone saying i'm not good enough, I will soon forget about them thought's, But then a day's after i forget, That boy is feeling the pain i did, And he expresses it with dancing and singing, preforming to himself and a camera that is my mind, This boy is the future me, This boy is the true me, My inner demon as some may call it, He has no home, He lives in a land where it seems the ground had been blown up and ripped apart, there is a city there, It's empty, at time's i see shop keeper's or maybe fantasy character's ive thought of in my mind, And sometime's it's in my day dream music video's, I set on the top of the edge of the rock looking down on thousand's of people that seemed to come from no where looking up at me, Every word i speak brings a spark of fire when i sing, Sometimes i'm not alone in these music video's, Sometime's the boy has friend's with him, I have come to name these character's, I believe these character's are the emotion's inside of me, My love life is filled in a human female cat, With her shiny metal like skin, And her tight lever high heel's and fur coat's, My hate and revenge is stored by a vampire, My inner demon, I have named him "Count" his face is made of fur and his eye's are lined with dark red eye liner, he hold's jesus cross at all time's, and the devil's stick, or whatever they call that devil sign thing that the devil carry's around, (The hook thingy) The next person is still unnamed, She is just sort of a rabbit to me, I don't know what emotion that is of me yet, But she has a mask of the face of a rabbit, Only it look's more fake with the shiny blue eye's, And they bitchy look and way she speaks, She might be what i feel when i'm pissed off and just want to punch someone in the face, I don't know who these people are but i sure wish they were not just fantasy, But i know the future me is real, He is me in a few year's time, So hater's are gonna hate on this pulse, But i just wish there was someone out there who has the same problem or fantasy that i have,

The music video's in my mind are more then music video's,
    They are my future,
    They are me,
    And my emotion's...

Please forgive me for my sin's ...
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Aly black Empty Re: Aly black

Post by kmcclure 5/15/2012, 11:56 pm

So deep. You're an awesome writer. Welcome by the way :)
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 5/15/2012, 11:58 pm

Welcome Aly :) ♥
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/16/2012, 2:49 pm

Welcome :D i like wut u wrote! ur very talented
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 5/17/2012, 3:00 am

Awesome ;D
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

Post by PawsUpBitches 5/18/2012, 5:29 pm

hey aly! its awesome to see you here!
    this is beautiful.
    the videos in the mind <3
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 5/18/2012, 8:06 pm

Hey Aly! Welcome to the forum! :) That was deep. Very good. I like it :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 8:47 am