So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Aly Black ~ The better place public

AlyBlack

Aly Black ~ The better place public Empty Aly Black ~ The better place public

Post by AlyBlack 8/12/2012, 5:45 am

Note: Please keep in mind that the following is Not another fictional story of mine and is not part of my official The Surviving Dead series based on the fictional stories of my no longer fictional character Aly Black, This is strictly not to be confused with any fiction and is based on my true beliefs of how the world could be a better place ~

I believe, That as a child, We are all brought up in a particular way, For an easy example let us use a girl named Christina, Now Christina is a lesbian, But as a child her mother told her that been a lesbian was the worse thing a person can become. So our girl Christina fears that she can not live her life they way she wants because it would make her mother and maybe the rest of her family hate her and throw her out!

So now lets take another example, Starting with a boy named Chris. Now Chris is gay, And as a child his mother told him that been gay was completely normal and it was part of life, So our boy Chris was perfectly happy to come out when he realised he was gay!

Now you can understand that the way people are brought up effects their lives, So why don't we focus on the future of both Chris, And Christina's future life..

Now, Christina has told her mother that she was lesbian, And the reaction was horrible for her, Her mother told her how much of a disgrace she was to the family, She then told her daughter to pack her bags before her father would throw her out!

Now, Back to Chris. Chris eventually told his mother and father that he was gay, And the reaction was completely fine, His parents gave him a big hug and told him that when he was ready to come out to the rest of the world, They would be there for him.

Now I think we've gone far enough in these two lives to see that the way people are brought up will effect both the things that we can do, And things we can't..

For example: Christina couldn't tell her parents she was a lesbian because if she did she would be thrown out her house, And that would cause her not to be able to even live a life until she found a job, Even then she'd be upset that she'd never get to speak to her parents again because of the way she was Born This Way..

And for another example: Chris was allowed to leave when ever he wished and go to gay bars and eventually get a boyfriend and pretty much live his life the way he had always wanted to live it, Without any problems in the world!! ..

So as you can see, The way people are brought up can not only effect our lives physically, But they can effect them mentally! But don't think that our parents are why the world isn't a good place or a bad place, Because that's not true, The events that happen in our lives shape our future for us, And parents are only one of the obstacles in our path that we must pass somehow in order to live our lives..

But enough about that, Now I should get onto how to make the world a Better place..

I'd start by focusing on a very special choice, Will you have children? ..
    If you happen to be a male and gay, Will you adopt a child?

If the answer is yes, Then MAKE SURE that the child is still a new born,
    Because if the child happens to be a teenager, You could have problems shaping the way that they'll become as a person, Mentally..

If the answer is no, Then I'd suggest that you find other ways to change the world, Stand up for rights of some sort, Or if you have contact with media spread the word about ways to make the world a better place, Even if you are unable to do it.

What I'm trying to suggest is not to Force your future children into been gay or lesbian, But be there for them, If they turn out a way you don't want them to be, Don't reject them, Be there for them, And most importantly help them in any way!

By respecting your children, You are giving them the chance to live a life where they don't have to worry about coming out or feeling rejected, Because you can teach them things that you used when you were young to stay on The Right Track ..

I know that I'm still at a young age, But just by luck, I happen to be brought up in a very mature way, My parents fight, And money is tight, But as a person, I get along with my parents, And as I grew up I've even had beliefs outside of the teaching of my parents, What I like to believe, Is since I'm home schooled, I've been taught by the media and the events in the world both good and bad, For example, I'm like a plush doll ripped apart and filled with the troubles and worries and the stress and the romance and the rape and the rage and the joy and the beauty and the happiness of the world that makes me the person I am today.

And that mentally gives me the right to make the world a Better Place ~ ..

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Aly Black ~ The better place public Empty Re: Aly Black ~ The better place public

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/12/2012, 1:02 pm

thats deep aly!!!

my input:
    1. im never ever having kids
    2. if for some reason i do want a child i am adopting
    3. if said child is gay i will love them endlessly
    4. i have told everyone i know that if they have a child and he/she is gay and the parent doesnt accept them, i am killing the parent and taking the child *not really but i'll find some way to become like a 2nd mother to that child*

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 8:02 am