So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 30 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Neyde

Post 7/6/2013, 11:30 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Well, tomorrow is my trip to New York! :D  I'm so excited!  So I won't be on until like Wednesday night so adios peeps!

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 7/8/2013, 12:17 am by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

Well, tomorrow is my trip to New York! Dear Diary - Page 30 121196900  I'm so excited!  So I won't be on until like Wednesday night so adios peeps!

-Charlie

omg I didn't know that was happening now :omfg: 

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! Dear Diary - Page 30 2990461635
    Neyde

Post 7/10/2013, 11:01 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Everything is just a cluster-fuck.  Anyway, I'm off tomorrow and I think I'm going to clean, do laundry, and possibly play Wii.  I just finished redoing my twitter and tumblr so I'm bored now.  

-Charlie
    Neyde

Post 7/11/2013, 10:35 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Well, today was productive.  I cleaned out our fish tank and cleaned the laundry room.  I took some things to GoodWill so I did my good deeds for the day.  I have an early shift tomorrow (6am-2) and it's gonna be a good day except I have to give up my desk for the director. Dear Diary - Page 30 3541161413  I'm deskless!

-Charlie
    kmcclure

Post 7/15/2013, 9:02 pm by kmcclure

Dear Bitch,

Stop fucking posting lyrics on your facebook status and saying it's Lady Gaga. I will fucking correct you.

Loooove Kat.

PS. I was trying to say it nicely and you went off the handle. Nice. :DGlad to know I'm appreciated after I GAVE YOU the fucking Gaga ticket in January. Get your facts straight or get bent.
    Mikal

Post 7/15/2013, 10:43 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Dear Bitch,

Stop fucking posting lyrics on your facebook status and saying it's Lady Gaga. I will fucking correct you.

Loooove Kat.

PS. I was trying to say it nicely and you went off the handle. Nice. :DGlad to know I'm appreciated after I GAVE YOU the fucking Gaga ticket in January. Get your facts straight or get bent.
     damn girl

diary is not ready for this amount of shade (tho idk who you're shading)

Dear Diary - Page 30 1803252132
    kmcclure

Post 7/15/2013, 10:49 pm by kmcclure

artRave wrote:
    kmcclure wrote:Dear Bitch,

Loooove Kat.

damn girl

diary is not ready for this amount of shade (tho idk who you're shading)

Dear Diary - Page 30 1803252132

Lol it's no one from the monster family lol. It's a stupid bitch that I mistakenly took to the concert free of charge because I'm a good person.
    Mikal

Post 7/15/2013, 10:55 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Lol it's no one from the monster family lol. It's a stupid bitch that I mistakenly took to the concert free of charge because I'm a good person.

are they trying to take advantage of you? I'll cut them. Dear Diary - Page 30 369992649
    Mikal

Post 7/16/2013, 2:49 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Dear Diary - Page 30 1795554224 who gon check me?
    Neyde

Post 7/16/2013, 8:40 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today was fun.  I went swimming for like 8 hours at my aunt's pool and that was pretty much it.  I have a car inspection tomorrow so hopefully nothing is wrong with it and that it doesn't cost a lot.  Then I have work from 9-1 but I'll be there earlier than 9 and possibly later than 1 because I like work.  Then I might go swimming idk.

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 7/17/2013, 12:40 am by Mikal

spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

Today was fun.  I went swimming for like 8 hours at my aunt's pool and that was pretty much it.  I have a car inspection tomorrow so hopefully nothing is wrong with it and that it doesn't cost a lot.  Then I have work from 9-1 but I'll be there earlier than 9 and possibly later than 1 because I like work.  Then I might go swimming idk.

-Charlie

How did you not shrivel up? Dear Diary - Page 30 3649607058
    Neyde

Post 7/17/2013, 7:39 pm by Neyde

artRave wrote:
    spearsx wrote:Dear Diary,

-Charlie

How did you not shrivel up? Dear Diary - Page 30 3649607058

Oh I took breaks often.
    Mikal

Post 7/17/2013, 9:02 pm by Mikal

spearsx wrote:Oh I took breaks often.

You so smart. Dear Diary - Page 30 785015576
    Neyde

Post 7/17/2013, 9:13 pm by Neyde

artRave wrote:
    spearsx wrote:Oh I took breaks often.

You so smart. Dear Diary - Page 30 785015576

Lol not really I make dumb decisions all the time.
    Neyde

Post 7/17/2013, 9:17 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Well, today was fun--sorta.  My car had nothing wrong with it so it passed the inspection and it was cheap.  Then I went to work and got to know the director a little bit better and then the Africans had church and it was annoying.  I finished everything I had to do in 20 minutes out of my 4 hour shift lol.  Then I went home and I ordered a desk and a hutch so I'm excited for that to come in and I can get rid of my shitty 3 piece L desk that is 3 different tables put together #ghetto.  Peace.

-Charlie
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 7/17/2013, 9:20 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    if you can't tell by tumblr, twitter, and my forum redo... i'm entering a new phase.

WELCOME TO THE REIGN OF LOKI!MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay
    I've been crazy busy. I work everyday during the week. (my boss and i no longer care about child labor because the company is dead and i need the money for england....)
    so forgive me if i kinda die (again) for awhile.
    check my tumblr and twitter for proof of life.

<3 Mandi

p.s. is charlie in NYC too? Dear Diary - Page 30 2271213698
    Neyde

Post 7/17/2013, 9:22 pm by Neyde

PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    if you can't tell by tumblr, twitter, and my forum redo... i'm entering a new phase.

I've been crazy busy. I work everyday during the week. (my boss and i no longer care about child labor because the company is dead and i need the money for england....)

<3 Mandi

Nah I just came back from Rochester a week or so ago.  And I hope y'all don't get caught! D:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 7/17/2013, 9:24 pm by PrincessOfMischief

spearsx wrote:
    PrincessOfMischief wrote:Dear Diary,

<3 Mandi

Nah I just came back from Rochester a week or so ago.  And I hope y'all don't get caught! D:
     oh! did you have fun? Dear Diary - Page 30 121196900 
    and pssssh girl we wont get caught. It's not even the same company anymore. it's all owned by the bank. i need all the hours i can get because tbh, we will probably close by the end of the month
    Mikal

Post 7/18/2013, 3:59 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Wtf is jobs Dear Diary - Page 30 1795554224 

-Mike Bono
    Neyde

Post 7/18/2013, 11:39 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today was fun.  I got the bulb for my mom's car fixed, made a deposit for my bank account, got gas for her car, bought donuts for myself and sister and a separate box for the management at work.  The director is really impressed with me already. Dear Diary - Page 30 121196900 

Then I went swimming around 12:30 and yeah.  I get my desk and hutch tomorrow so hopefully that comes in the morning and my sister has it all put together when I come home from work.  Then I'll probably get my car gas later idk.

-Charlie
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 7/18/2013, 11:45 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,
    My therapist told me it's ok to cry and feel emotion. I wonder if she thinks im a pyschopath yet....
    <3 Princess Laufeyson
    Mikal

Post 7/19/2013, 12:57 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Thank you for coming to chat:

Kat
    Jub
    Josh

Mandi you should come to LadyGagaForum more often. Instead of hanging around slut shamers. Dear Diary - Page 30 32833431 

Bye for now,

Dear Diary - Page 30 3454635901
    Neyde

Post 7/19/2013, 4:01 pm by Neyde

artRave wrote:Dear Diary,

Thank you for coming to chat:

Kat
    Jub
    Josh

Mandi you should come to LadyGagaForum more often. Instead of hanging around slut shamers. Dear Diary - Page 30 32833431 

Bye for now,

Dear Diary - Page 30 3454635901

Sorry but no one is on when I check so I just go to bed.
    GodgaDerp

Post 7/19/2013, 4:52 pm by GodgaDerp

Dear Diary,

I'm done cleaning the house & my mood has raised through the roof due to some recent activity or whatever. But. I apologize for not being online. Alas, I am now. ~

x
    Mikal

Post 7/19/2013, 6:50 pm by Mikal

GodgaDerp wrote:Dear Diary,

I'm done cleaning the house & my mood has raised through the roof due to some recent activity or whatever. But. I apologize for not being online. Alas, I am now. ~

x
     Welcome back my lil apple pie. Dear Diary - Page 30 1795554224

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:04 am