So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 29 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikal

Post 6/24/2013, 7:28 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Accept Beysus into your lives.

-Love Little Beyhive Mikal
    Neyde

Post 6/24/2013, 7:29 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:Dear Diary,

Accept Beysus into your lives.

-Love Little Beyhive Mikal
    Oh Christ help this poor child he doesn't know what he's gotten into. :'(
    Mikal

Post 6/24/2013, 7:34 pm by Mikal

That girl,

she got that tight that tight

Them boys,

they do whatever she like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mikal

Post 6/24/2013, 10:23 pm by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:I planned t t t o be on chat tonihjt but bc of shiternet i cant new internet sson tho! Dear Diary - Page 29 32833431 Dear Diary - Page 29 32833431 )
    this typing Dear Diary - Page 29 3636124492
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/24/2013, 10:50 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,
    EAT THE RUDE!! wait what? hannibal shut up.
    TEEN WOLF IS ON TONIGHT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *prays for stiles to get laid by derek*
    anyway....

BYE NOW

~Mandikins
    Mikal

Post 6/26/2013, 9:43 am by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:Dearest Diary, 

Weather channel predicted a shit storm coming your way. 
    Amnesia is rampantly spreading throughout the haus. What will mother goose do. 
    The ARTPOP code has been cracked. The dates are pinpointed. 
    The Kingdom is having it's last brick placed upon it's crown. 
    Soon there will be nothing but a vaste wastelast in The Fame Monster. 
    Track 6. 
    2:19

= Riddler.
    New lyrics? Dear Diary - Page 29 1461930964
    Mikal

Post 6/26/2013, 6:35 pm by Mikal

I don't speak analogy but I can if you like.
    Dear Diary - Page 29 3073490034
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/26/2013, 11:39 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Neo Enigma wrote:Dearest Diary, 

Weather channel predicted a shit storm coming your way. 
    Amnesia is rampantly spreading throughout the haus. What will mother goose do. 
    The ARTPOP code has been cracked. The dates are pinpointed. 
    The Kingdom is having it's last brick placed upon it's crown. 
    Soon there will be nothing but a vaste wastelast in The Fame Monster. 
    Track 6. 
    2:19

= Riddler.
    umm....
    praying for you
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 6/26/2013, 11:40 pm by PrincessOfMischief

dear diary,
    im not even sorry for becoming a Trekkie. *signs my life away*

~Mandi
    HighwayUnicron

Post 6/27/2013, 3:22 am by HighwayUnicron

Dear diary,
    I can't believe that someone would try to destroy my life and happiness today and bring me back to misery all for personal gain. When someone tries to take away what makes this world wonderful for you and blackmails you and your friends, that's when you really see the bad in someone. You know who you are, and honestly I don't think i'll ever be able to forgive you for trying to ruin my life. You have no idea how my relationship really is, or what my life was like without and before my boyfriend. I'm not giving you my sob story, but to me my boyfriend really is my life, and that's all you need to know. I wish we could've talked this out instead of resorting to blackmail and threats. I have no clue if you intend to try to actually act upon your threats, but I ask of you to not try to do so. Do the right thing. Is completely ruining someones life and happiness worth it? Would you like to see someone's life fall to shambles, just because you wanted revenge and for things to go your way, but couldn't simply resort to talking it through? One persons life isn't worth destroying for anything, no matter what. Revenge, blackmail, and threats are never an answer. I will apologize for throwing shade and joking around about you, but that's what they are, jokes. Everyone makes them, including you. I think attempting to ruin someone's life is much worse, and the mature thing would've been to take it like a man and be the better person or to confront me and tell me what I was doing was wrong instead of threatening me by telling me you'd ruin my life. Maybe there's more reason as to why you felt the need as to blackmail me and my friends with threats against me, but it will never be justifiable. That's never an answer to anything. I wish things could've gone differently.
    Make the right decision. If you attempt to ruin my life, I'm sorry you had to stoop that low. You will never get my forgiveness and have to live with the fact you ruined someone's happiness.
    If you chose the right thing and just let me be and let me live my life happily without the worry of someone possibly destroying my everything, thank you. I would gladly talk with you in a calm way.
    Sorry for being so long, I had to vent. And thank you all who support me and my happiness <3

-Josh
    Mikal

Post 6/27/2013, 3:45 am by Mikal

HighwayUnicron wrote:Dear diary,
    I can't believe that someone would try to destroy my life and happiness today and bring me back to misery all for personal gain. When someone tries to take away what makes this world wonderful for you and blackmails you and your friends, that's when you really see the bad in someone. You know who you are, and honestly I don't think i'll ever be able to forgive you for trying to ruin my life. You have no idea how my relationship really is, or what my life was like without and before my boyfriend. I'm not giving you my sob story, but to me my boyfriend really is my life, and that's all you need to know. I wish we could've talked this out instead of resorting to blackmail and threats. I have no clue if you intend to try to actually act upon your threats, but I ask of you to not try to do so. Do the right thing. Is completely ruining someones life and happiness worth it? Would you like to see someone's life fall to shambles, just because you wanted revenge and for things to go your way, but couldn't simply resort to talking it through? One persons life isn't worth destroying for anything, no matter what. Revenge, blackmail, and threats are never an answer. I will apologize for throwing shade and joking around about you, but that's what they are, jokes. Everyone makes them, including you. I think attempting to ruin someone's life is much worse, and the mature thing would've been to take it like a man and be the better person or to confront me and tell me what I was doing was wrong instead of threatening me by telling me you'd ruin my life. Maybe there's more reason as to why you felt the need as to blackmail me and my friends with threats against me, but it will never be justifiable. That's never an answer to anything. I wish things could've gone differently.
    Make the right decision. If you attempt to ruin my life, I'm sorry you had to stoop that low. You will never get my forgiveness and have to live with the fact you ruined someone's happiness.
    If you chose the right thing and just let me be and let me live my life happily without the worry of someone possibly destroying my everything, thank you. I would gladly talk with you in a calm way.
    Sorry for being so long, I had to vent. And thank you all who support me and my happiness <3

-Josh
    Dear Diary - Page 29 1508944293 :tea2: Dear Diary - Page 29 1508944293 :tea2:
    kmcclure

Post 6/27/2013, 12:07 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary.

Situation in Calgary is getting substantially worse. First the flood, now a bridge with 5 gas tankers on it is collapsing, and they're trying to make sure it doesn't go into the river. Mainly because that's our main drinking supply. This whole week. Fucking fucked up. I can't wrap my head around it.

On the plus side, Whitney fell off her skateboard and landed flat on her ass. Nothing is broken, but she has this massive circle bruise. I call it the holy ass bruise.

Kat
    Mikal

Post 6/27/2013, 7:03 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary.

Situation in Calgary is getting substantially worse. First the flood, now a bridge with 5 gas tankers on it is collapsing, and they're trying to make sure it doesn't go into the river. Mainly because that's our main drinking supply. This whole week. Fucking fucked up. I can't wrap my head around it.

On the plus side, Whitney fell off her skateboard and landed flat on her ass. Nothing is broken, but she has this massive circle bruise. I call it the holy ass bruise.

Kat
    Omg Dear Diary - Page 29 3541161413 this is a disaster wtf. I'm glad Whitney was okay though. Are people evacuating??
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 6/27/2013, 7:14 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear flops, 

I'm going to Cow Land until Wednesday (possibly Sunday if im lucky).

I know you'll miss me but we can Kik if you want or if not then fuck you but yeah bye.
    Mikal

Post 6/27/2013, 8:05 pm by Mikal

Nebraska Calderone wrote:Dear flops, 

I'm going to Cow Land until Wednesday (possibly Sunday if im lucky).

I know you'll miss me but we can Kik if you want or if not then fuck you but yeah bye.
    Will you still use mobile forum occasionally? Dear Diary - Page 29 3720351142
    kmcclure

Post 6/28/2013, 11:21 am by kmcclure

slaythisway wrote:
    kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary.

Kat
    Omg Dear Diary - Page 29 3541161413 this is a disaster wtf. I'm glad Whitney was okay though. Are people evacuating??

People have been evacuated but they have been given permission to go back. The destruction is pretty bad though. The basement of Whitney's parent's house looks like an abandoned house it looks really bad. There's limited power for some communities still, but other than that, it's okay.
    Mikal

Post 6/28/2013, 4:23 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:People have been evacuated but they have been given permission to go back. The destruction is pretty bad though. The basement of Whitney's parent's house looks like an abandoned house it looks really bad. There's limited power for some communities still, but other than that, it's okay.
     :omfg: are things getting any better yet? you're lucky you're up on a hill. Dear Diary - Page 29 2990461635 stay strong. :paw:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 7/1/2013, 5:19 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary (and my Family),
    please forgive me if I'm not online much. I was told some hard news this past tuesday, and i handled it well until saturday.

After 3 generations of my dad's friend's family passed through retail, their store has been bought by the bank and is closing at the end of august. I've been working there for a little over a year. Dad's been there for 25 years. My life's a roller coaster yet again. 

i nearly lost it when the liquidators put a price on my dad's office. The people are the store are like family to me and my family, and it's been a christmas tradition my entire life.

sorry again

~Mandi

P.S. thank you mikal for the music.
    Neyde

Post 7/5/2013, 12:32 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I'm so excited for New York.  We're going to visit the Falls and a bunch of restaurants.  So pumped!  I might be going swimming tomorrow at my aunt's house but I really don't want to.  :/  Tis all for now.

-Charlie
    kmcclure

Post 7/5/2013, 4:52 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary,

Today I got new contacts. And on the 14th I'm getting tickets for Pure Pride to see Alaska Thunderfuck. Stay pressed jub
    Dear Diary - Page 29 4025314796
    Mikal

Post 7/5/2013, 9:15 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary,

Today I got new contacts. And on the 14th I'm getting tickets for Pure Pride to see Alaska Thunderfuck. Stay pressed jub
    Dear Diary - Page 29 4025314796

Are they colored like your purple ones? :cheer:

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:20 am