So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 16 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 3/23/2013, 5:03 pm by psychoticmusichead

Dear Diary,

Held hands with the girl. That is all.

- Anyssa
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/23/2013, 8:26 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

ok i never complain about work, everyone is so nice, it's like a huge ass family....

BUT OH MY FUCKING GOD TODAY I COULDVE ATTACKED MY MANAGERS IF THEY WERE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Health Expo + huge jewelry sale

OH

MAH

LAWD!!!!!!!!!!

it was as busy as xmas all over again and it was only me and another cashier for 75% of the day :death:

gone to relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

<3 Mandi

p.s. GO ANYSSA

Post 3/23/2013, 8:53 pm by psychoticmusichead

You work Mandi? Dear Diary - Page 16 1461930964

Post 3/23/2013, 8:54 pm by psychoticmusichead

Dear Diary,

I did nothing all day today. It was really nice. Dear Diary - Page 16 32833431

- Anyssa
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/23/2013, 8:56 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Psychotic Music Head wrote:You work Mandi? Dear Diary - Page 16 1461930964
    yup! it's this 1/2 garden shop 1/2 gift shop type place. it's pretty big tbh. but the location i work at now is smaller then the location i worked at last year :done3: that building was so huge. they closed that to save the business... it was sad to see it go cause i went there all the time cause dad works for the same company (its kinda how i got my job but shh #Controversy)

Post 3/24/2013, 2:22 am by psychoticmusichead

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    yup! it's this 1/2 garden shop 1/2 gift shop type place. it's pretty big tbh. but the location i work at now is smaller then the location i worked at last year :done3: that building was so huge. they closed that to save the business... it was sad to see it go cause i went there all the time cause dad works for the same company (its kinda how i got my job but shh #Controversy)
    Oooh that's really cool! Dear Diary - Page 16 121196900 A nice job to have or not really? Dear Diary - Page 16 1461930964
    Mikal

Post 3/24/2013, 2:51 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

I took Mandi's advice and got Judas-artwork-red hair today and got a different style/cut.

Then my sister called and asked if we could go see the Oz movie. My mom was rude about it, and said how all the girls would love my hair. And I told her she was stupid and rude and that was rude and my sister said it was rude and stupid also, my mom is rude and stupid. And she responded "I DON'T CARE, YOU HEARD ME". Rudeness.

The movie was weird and didn't like the ending tbh Dear Diary - Page 16 262532281 then we had pizza and cheesecake and that was nice

my other sister's dog died

it ain't her dog tho it's her husbands dog

idk not really caring but idk

also my grandpa is in the hospital, i've met him about 3 times in my life. i told my mom i ain't going to his funeral once he dies, she got mad. idc. he left my mom and 4 brothers/sister when they were little for another woman and had 5 kids with that woman. he is a douche and brought his new wife to the hospital with him when my grandma was dying. i kinda wanted to yell at her and him and call them cunts and tell them to fuck off. anyways idc if he's dying and blood related, he is an asshole and doesn't deserve any respect from me. i don't just hand respect out ✝ big deal

Today was a nice day.

Go buy my new single "State of the Heart" on SHICD.net

Dear Diary - Page 16 218259633

Love,
    Mikal
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/24/2013, 12:19 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    Oooh that's really cool! Dear Diary - Page 16 121196900 A nice job to have or not really? Dear Diary - Page 16 1461930964
    ya it really is tbh! the staff is really nice. it's like a giant family lol

slaythisway wrote:Dear Diary,

I took Mandi's advice and got Judas-artwork-red hair today and got a different style/cut.

Then my sister called and asked if we could go see the Oz movie. My mom was rude about it, and said how all the girls would love my hair. And I told her she was stupid and rude and that was rude and my sister said it was rude and stupid also, my mom is rude and stupid. And she responded "I DON'T CARE, YOU HEARD ME". Rudeness.

The movie was weird and didn't like the ending tbh Dear Diary - Page 16 262532281 then we had pizza and cheesecake and that was nice

my other sister's dog died

it ain't her dog tho it's her husbands dog

idk not really caring but idk

also my grandpa is in the hospital, i've met him about 3 times in my life. i told my mom i ain't going to his funeral once he dies, she got mad. idc. he left my mom and 4 brothers/sister when they were little for another woman and had 5 kids with that woman. he is a douche and brought his new wife to the hospital with him when my grandma was dying. i kinda wanted to yell at her and him and call them cunts and tell them to fuck off. anyways idc if he's dying and blood related, he is an asshole and doesn't deserve any respect from me. i don't just hand respect out ✝ big deal

Today was a nice day.

Go buy my new single "State of the Heart" on SHICD.net

Dear Diary - Page 16 218259633

Love,
    Mikal
    girl don't tell me about Oz, cause mom's taking me to see it on easter monday!

Dear Diary - Page 16 2990461635 your family sounds like a trip. at least your sister is nice (move in with her)

*buys your new single*
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/24/2013, 12:22 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

It's not even Noon and i have all my homework finished for the weekend (except studying, but i do that at night so it's fresh in my mind)!

V PROUD O' MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!

I also have Chapter 1 and part of Chapter 2 of my new story written so i'll be posting that right now! Dear Diary - Page 16 1065413576

my grandparents are coming over tonight, and im like eh. cause they always ask if i have a bf yet. I'm about to scream at them that i'm gay if they ask today. i swear to god. That or i'll walk away singing born this way (still not sure)

anyway.. OFF TO EAT CHINESE LEFTOVERS FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Mandikins Dear Diary - Page 16 2570583732
    kmcclure

Post 3/25/2013, 12:37 pm by kmcclure

slaythisway wrote:p.s. labels don't matter, why you so obsessed with them? just fuck whoever you want ✝
    *sigh* this is why I don't believe in labels. If you're attracted to both, be like "Okay I like both." There shouldn't be labels attached to love.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/25/2013, 4:04 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

my emotions... are so worn out today....:done3:

it's such a long story if i have to explain it one more time, i'll cry lmao

just know that mikal and hannah know and i'll be ok and yeah

gone to write an essay then crash cause sleep is like an emotional recharge

<3 Mandi
    Neyde

Post 3/25/2013, 6:19 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today was okay. I woke up to having school closed but I was beyond pissed off because I won't get Thursday off now. -__- Then I had to go pick my mom up at the hospital because of her ankle then we went home and ate lunch. A few hours later, we went to work to clean her office. It looks amazing now. Now I'm just home up in my room a little moody. I hate being bipolar. I haven't had a day like this in months. Oh well, there's a reason for everything.

- Charlie
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/25/2013, 7:47 pm by PrincessOfMischief

can i die now?
    Mikal

Post 3/25/2013, 7:53 pm by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess wrote:can i die now?
    nah son
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/25/2013, 8:20 pm by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:can i die now?
    nah son
    give me a reason why
    GodgaDerp

Post 3/25/2013, 9:01 pm by GodgaDerp

Dear Diary,

Where has my low-life gone? I haven't been on this in such a while.

lol. Sorry for being a pussy guys, I wish I could manage to get on here more. ❤ BUT SPRING BREAAAAAAK. WOOOOOT.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/25/2013, 9:02 pm by PrincessOfMischief

GodgaDerp wrote:Dear Diary,

Where has my low-life gone? I haven't been on this in such a while.

lol. Sorry for being a pussy guys, I wish I could manage to get on here more. ❤ BUT SPRING BREAAAAAAK. WOOOOOT.
    PRAISE JESUS IT'S A DAY AWAY!!!

Post 3/25/2013, 9:21 pm by psychoticmusichead

my grandparents are coming over tonight, and im like eh. cause they always ask if i have a bf yet. I'm about to scream at them that i'm gay if they ask today. i swear to god. That or i'll walk away singing born this way (still not sure)
    Gurl apparently my grandparents know I'm gay o___o i never even told them!

Post 3/25/2013, 9:22 pm by psychoticmusichead

Dear Diary,

I went to my grandparents yesterday and I got my grandpa's old guitar. It's so cool! I can't wait to use it!

I went to my god-brother's funeral today, which drained me emotionally. Then I went to the coffee shop and hung out with some friends, playing the ukelele and stuff. It was fun.

- Anyssa
    Mikal

Post 3/25/2013, 9:35 pm by Mikal

anyssa save us :raven:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/25/2013, 9:35 pm by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:anyssa save us :raven:
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 3/25/2013, 9:36 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Dear Diary
    Gaga is flawless.
    Dear Diary - Page 16 3454635901