So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So i found this story....

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

So i found this story.... Empty So i found this story....

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/13/2013, 1:38 am

and i remember creating it but i don't remember writing it because it's better then anything i've written, and its beautiful. The file is titled Wonderland but thats too Natalia kills... idl what i'll call it but here it is

Once Upon A Time...

There was a beautiful girl of the age 21. Her life ended in a tragic accendent. She was a pure soul. She preached Peace, Love, and Happiness. But She had a darker side, and a dark side it was.

Many were afriad of this dark side. If she was mad, lighting would flash behind the crystal blue of her eyes. Her eyes were the key to what she was truely feeling. Dark with lust. Bright with joy. Clouded with sadness. Electrified with anger and hatered.
    On the day of her death, she was driving to tell a someone special how special they were. That's how she ended up were she is now. Sitting at a glass desk made of fallen tears from broken hearts, writing up paper work for her next creation.

After death is like a road map. You can go where ever you want, or create what ever you want. This girl, we'll call her Jewel, chose to go to Wonderland. Wonderland was were the Fairy tale gods lived. You had the tooth fairy, who lived on West Candy Hallow Road. Then Mother Nature lived on Green Street. Father Time lived on East Sunrise Avenue, located in East Wonderland. The Sandman lived across town in West Wonderland, on West Sunset Road. Santa was there too. He lived on North Pepermint Street. Every fairy tale god you could imagine lived there. Except for Cupid.

That's where Jewel comes in. Upon arrival, she was wisked away to see the head of all of the Fairy Tale gods. Jewel was a warrior. Blood stains clung to her clothes and her hair was messed up. She broke one heel, and therefore, walked lopsided.
    Father Time & Mother Nature. The sign on the front of the door said. The angel with Jewel nodded her head and vanished. Jewel causiously opened the door and stepped in.

"She's the one." Mother Nature said looking up.

"I'm the what?" Jewel asked, very scared.

"Yes Yes I agree with you." Father Time said nodding his head.

"Agree with her on what?" Jewel asked again.

"Would you like to be our cupid?" Mother Nature asked with a broad smile.

That's where I bring you, dear reader. Jewel became cupid. No, she didn't wear a diaper or fly (although her car had wings and acted as a time machine). She looked just like you or I, but as pretty as a goddess. She was respected by all, and feared by few.

"Jewel?" asked her angel asstant, Ezmerelda. "Can you sign these papers?"

"Of course! I have nothing better to do right now," Jewel replied, flicking off the TV set.

Jewel carefully looked at each soon to be couple and signed them. Upon reaching the last one in the stack, she stopped.

"Jewel?" Ezmerelda asked.

"Who authorized this pairing to even be an idea!?" Jewel snapped.

"Moth... Mother Nature?" Ezmerelda asked, voice shaking.

Across the room, a lamp caught fire. Ezmerelda jumped. Jewel quickly got up and stormed out of her office to see mother nature.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"I'm sorry, Jewel," Mother Nature said, laying a hand on the small girl's shoulder.

Tears burned angry streaks down Jewel's face. Her eyes where bloodshot red, and clouded blue. She looked... broken.

"I was supposed to be hers! I was supposed to be the one waiting for her at the end of the isle! I was the one that was going to carry her into our home! I was going to grow old with her, and adopt children! Not this man, this, this, spawn of satan!" Jewel screamed.

"Jewel, once you took this job there would be no going back. She believes you are dead. She has mourned you, and has moved on. You need to accept that," Mother Nature told her.

"I can't!" Jewel roared. "I can't sign these papers! By law, if the goddess of love doesn't authorize the forms, the couple is a no go!"

Jewel set the papers on fire and watched them burn. Mother Nature gasped in horror.

"Jewel you cannot allow her to be unhappy!" she insisted.

"Watch me. No one is allowed to have her, except me. I will keep that promise until the day she dies," Jewel said and stormed off.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

So i found this story.... Empty Re: So i found this story....

Post by Mikal 2/13/2013, 9:38 am

This is an amazing story! So i found this story.... 3588750078 I'd actually like to hear a continuation of it. :look:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/13/2013, 10:58 pm

i'm gunna keep writing it bc its beautiful. like i remember creating the file but i dont remember typing it.... o.0
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 2/13/2013, 11:01 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:i'm gunna keep writing it bc its beautiful. like i remember creating the file but i dont remember typing it.... o.0
    Princess high-die. So i found this story.... 194054629
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/13/2013, 11:05 pm

omfg thats what i should call it
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 2/13/2013, 11:06 pm

Maybe. :love:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/14/2013, 10:07 pm

idk. i'll leave it untitled 5now
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 2/15/2013, 11:11 pm

Holy crow, this was really good. I actually felt my heart warming/breaking inside because how beautiful the story was, but yet how sad it was. The last part made me wanna cry. So beautiful ;-; I agree with Mikal; I'd love to see a continuation of this.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/15/2013, 11:27 pm

i've found that i have to be in this certain mind frame/mood to write this so more will come when im there. most of my stories require a certain mind frame which is why i have 3000000 open projects lmfao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:43 pm