So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter's for my monster's

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Letter's for my monster's Empty Letter's for my monster's

Post by PrincessOfMischief

i was feeling sentimental so i wrote you guys all some letters

here be da link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

enjoy <3
    Share this post on: reddit

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 6/29/2012, 8:53 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Stay Australian. LMAO. Thanks Mandikins, you're really sweet! Letter's for my monster's 4092656881 :wiggle: :trampoline:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 7/2/2012, 3:30 am by PrincessOfMischief

:D your welcome markus! <3
    Mikal

Post 7/5/2012, 6:34 pm by Mikal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    toshir3197

Post 7/7/2012, 10:55 am by toshir3197

Qurl Can you quote it here pl0x 👼
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 7/10/2012, 5:00 pm by PrincessOfMischief

yeah carlo here ya go

i was reading over my very first tumblr post and i decided, since it’s been over one year that i met my incredible monster family, i owe you guys some letters. so here it goes.

Mike,

My Agent M from the West side. You know Philadelphia will kick Pittsburgh’s ass. It’s just a matter of time. Also, it’s SODA! not pop. Tbqmfh i love you to pieces. You were the first one I met on Gaga’s official forum, and look at our family now. We’ve had our battles, we’ve had our confessions, our tears, our breakdowns, our feels, our laughs. I will always stand by your side. You’re singing voice is beautiful. You’ll be the Queen of pop music by the time Gaga is Madonna’s age. You’re my Agent M. My other PA monster! I’d call you my twin, but Mark has that title, so I’ll just call you Guy Mandi.

Stay Beautiful.

Jubtin,

My first of two husbands. You’re honestly the shadiest person I know. You never fail to make me laugh and you always find a way to brighten my day. You were also one of the first people I met from the original forum, my Cool Nebraska Guy. You got me hooked on RuPaul, and you taught me how to werk it. I can see you being the next Ru. Funny, witty, sassy, and clever! Never let anything bring you down. I will always have your back. Through thick and thin!

Stay Sassy.

Mark,

Twin! My Aussie brother! My second of two husbands! (lol such an odd marriage) I feel like I’ve known you my whole life! You and your crazy slang that none of will ever understand unless we move to Australia. I can tell you anything with the confidence it won’t spread through the chat like wildfire! You’re irreplaceable! <3 You have a natural talent for writing music. You’ll make a fine songwriter one day. I will always have your back! Keep fucking your boy toy.

Stay Austrailian.

Kat,

Your like the older sister I never had, and my future roommate in the infamous “Haus”. I will always be here for you! (BTW: I’m still waiting to be taken to the BTWB girl!) Never let anyone bring you down. You’re a queen! Your talent for writing stories is amazing. You breathe and a story flows out of you. I love reading your stories. The memories we have are irreplaceable. For the record, if America ever goes south, clear out your guest room cause I’ll crossing the border into Canada! I will always have your back! Keep up your Gaga makeup days!

Stay Canadian.

Anyssa,

My girl! You’re also one hell of a song writer and story teller! Never stop! heh. Always shout love (smirk). Don’t let anyone tell you, you can’t be you. That’s the only you we know and I don’t know what would happen if you changed! Thank’s for being there when I needed someone to talk to! We have a lot in common. You will always be my monster sister, and my Tiva shipmate! NCIS ftw!!! Keep your head held high!

Stay Creative.

Charlie,

My other PA brah! Although you’ve drifted some from GaGa, you’ve still found a spot in our cray house! We’ve had our ups and downs, but all families do! Remember, us blondes gotta stick together! Look out for your man!

Stay Obsessive.

Veronica,

My Ninja monster! We’ve also had our share of ups and downs, but we are still sisters, through thick and thin. You’re still my Bubblegum Bitch! You are one talented artist, by the way. Keep drawling and keep being you! Just Dance, gunna be ok, Da doo do. (p.s. if i ever get really mad at you im cutting my bangs off >:D)

Stay Hispanic.

Carlo,

You, my friend, have giant balls. You’re constantly trying to take my crown as Queen Post Whore. It’ll never work >:D I still love you though! Your gifs kill me and you could possibly be the 2nd best troller in the family! :O Keep trying to steal my crown!

Stay Ballin’.

To the others I may have forgotten, because of my blonde brain. Know that I love all my monsters. There’s always someone thinking about you!

Thank you to all my monster family for putting up with my crazy Hawaii 5-0 obsession and my craziness in general. IDK what i would do without you guys!

Fame, Monster, and Born This Way love,

Mandikins Germanotta

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 4:31 am