So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru!

Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru! Empty Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru!

Post by Kevin 11/23/2012, 3:05 pm

t seems Lady Gaga fans really are Little Monsters.
    Gaga – who’s currently in Peru on tour – spent most of yesterday tweeting how grateful she was for her fans (who she dubs Little Monsters) on Thanksgiving and it seems they’re repaying her by trying to break into her house!

The singer spotted the fans trying to get in and see their Mother Monsters as she got up naked in the middle of the night to grab some leftovers. As you do.
    Of course, she decided to tweet all about it to her 31,480,257 followers and then posted this picture (above) of her showing off her new dreadlocks.

She tweeted: “#MONSTERFACT when gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, + ring the doorbell repeatedly #happeningnow #badkids
    “thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked)- stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage #why #iloveu
    “then found Nanny Poppins @emmaadaoui trapped in basement between the fans and food. i rescued her, she's ok now.
    “i should be mad i guess except i tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but theres no cat-flap.”
    Dammit! We bet those monsters love a bit of stuffing!

(Read from the bottom tweet to the top tweet)
    Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru! A8bix

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru! Empty Re: Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru!

Post by Mikal 11/23/2012, 6:20 pm

this is illegal tbh :L4G:
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru! Empty Re: Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru!

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 11/23/2012, 11:12 pm

oMFG 'i tried to sneak stuffing under the door' GOD I LOVE HER
    i need video footage of this
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Kevin 11/24/2012, 12:30 am

I love how she's acting all cute to hide how annoyed she is Little Monsters break into Gaga's hotel garage in Peru! 3664359921

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:39 pm