So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days Empty Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days

Post by Mikal 4/14/2013, 6:24 pm

It was added yesterday.

I'm scared. Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days 4138265183
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days Empty Re: Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 4/14/2013, 6:25 pm

Idk I think it's cool that someone who sings songs in a language other than English can actually have more than 1 hit.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days Empty Re: Psy's "Gentleman" blows up on YouTube with 32.5 M views in 2 days

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 4/14/2013, 6:27 pm

But it's soooooooooooo bad.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 4/14/2013, 6:27 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Idk I think it's cool that someone who sings songs in a language other than English can actually have more than 1 hit.
    You won't think it's cool when all his songs go #1 from YouTube views and he beats MJ's record and people call him the new King of Pop.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 4/14/2013, 6:28 pm

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:But it's soooooooooooo bad.
    The song is hard on the ears. :umno: Gangnam Style was actually fun and the video had some sort of meaning. This is just random, and I ain't linking for anyone else cuz it doesn't need anymore views. ✝
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 4/14/2013, 6:29 pm

slaythisway wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Idk I think it's cool that someone who sings songs in a language other than English can actually have more than 1 hit.
    You won't think it's cool when all his songs go #1 from YouTube views and he beats MJ's record and people call him the new King of Pop.
    Katy Perry already pissed on that record so I am praying he would beat it so MJ doesnt have to share a record with that trash anymore.

idk

notbothered.com
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 4/14/2013, 6:32 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Katy Perry already pissed on that record so I am praying he would beat it so MJ doesnt have to share a record with that trash anymore.

idk

notbothered.com
    *plans to attack and destroy Psy's new music* (D)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 4/18/2013, 2:28 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 2:13 am