So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Turning youtube videos into music files

AlyBlack

Turning youtube videos into music files Empty Turning youtube videos into music files

Post by AlyBlack 8/6/2012, 5:22 am

Okay so I came across a site called flvto that allows you to convert youtube videos into a music file that you can then use on a video or put it on your mp3 like I do, And its free if I didn't mention, Now I know what your thinking, You'd rather support the artist by buying the album then getting them from youtube for free, But if you don't have enough money or anything, Just use that, And I'm not saying don't support the artist because I'm always going to be doing so by buying the albums.

P:S

I heard lady gaga's new album is called ARTPOP
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Turning youtube videos into music files Empty Re: Turning youtube videos into music files

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/6/2012, 11:10 pm

thanks for the advise aly :D i need a new website tbh xD
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Turning youtube videos into music files Empty Re: Turning youtube videos into music files

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/7/2012, 2:19 am

Thanks for the advice Aly! Although I already have a site that does it :)

I only buy music if I know I'm going to love it forever. If it's just music I'm trying out or something random I'll get it for free >:D

And it will be called ARTPOP not POPART and it will slay.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/10/2012, 1:52 am

^^^ im pumped!
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 8/21/2012, 11:05 pm

i just use torrents to illegally download music :crazy: whenever i want to download something from youtube it's some remix or performance Turning youtube videos into music files 1808181533
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Post by kmcclure 8/22/2012, 5:29 am

ACTUALLY, the Government is cracking down on those sites. They're actually keeping a pretty sharp eye on the amount of Bandwidth the site uses, so eventually, there will be tracking where it's coming from and going. TBH I only use torrents. Getting stuff from youtube is like smashing the front window of HMV and taking a cd.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 8/22/2012, 6:40 am

kmcclure wrote:ACTUALLY, the Government is cracking down on those sites. They're actually keeping a pretty sharp eye on the amount of Bandwidth the site uses, so eventually, there will be tracking where it's coming from and going. TBH I only use torrents. Getting stuff from youtube is like smashing the front window of HMV and taking a cd.
    would they be mad even if it's some fanmade mash-up/remix or a live performance that you can't even buy? Turning youtube videos into music files 3541161413:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 2:15 am