So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!!

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!! Empty Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!!

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/1/2013, 10:05 pm

put my songs on shuffle and wrote under 300 word stories for one ship and one song!

1.) Peanut Butter - RuPaul
    Ship: MorMor

Everyone has guilty pleasures. So what if James Moriarty's happened to be American Drag star, RuPaul.

It surprised Sebastian at first. He thought he was dreaming when he came home to hear "Peanut Butter" blasting throughout the flat.
    He wasn't dreaming. He also wasn't dreaming up the image of Jim dancing to said song. Seb wrote it off as temporary insanity.

The next week, after dinner, Jim flew into the living room an pounced on the remote.

"What are you up to?" Seb asked, walking in behind Jim.

"SHH. My shows on!" Jim hushed him, as he selected the Netflix app on their fancy TV.

"RuPaul's drag race?" Seb asked.

"It's more entertaining then you think," Jim said, eyes all excited.

Sebastian gave him a questioning look.

"Don't." Jim warned.

"What?"

"Don't judge me, ok? Everyone has a guilty pleasure." Jim said, glaring at Seb.

Seb put his hands up and backed off.

He sat with Jim, however, and watched the show.

Jim was right. It was more entertaining then he thought.

2.) Crazy In Love - Beyonce
    Ship: Tiva

One late night at work, Ziva had the radio on. They were playing rewind songs, from 2000-2010. Decade songs, is what they called it.

Anyway, Ziva wa just doing some paperwork, not really wanting to go home right away.

She hadn't heard Beyonces "Crazy In Love" since she first came to the states. She forgot how much she liked this song.

As she went over to drop a folder on Gibbs' desk, she danced and sang along. Little did she know, Tony was behind her, watching.
    As the chorus broke, Ziva got more into her dance. Tony had to laugh.

"Need a partner?" he asked.

Ziva jumped. She had thought she was the only one in the room.

"Tony?" She asked turning around. "I thought you went home?"

"Forgot something," he said. "Glad I came back, I would've missed your little dance party."

He grinned at her. Ziva's heart rate jumped.

"Well, if you want to, you can join," she said, flirtatiously.

Tony smiled at her some more, and grabbed her by her waist, swaying to the beat.
    Gibbs was coming out of Vance's office, when he saw the two of them dancing in the team room.

"Well Gibbs," Director Vance said. "Looks like it happened."

Gibbs looked down at Tony and Ziva, club dancing, and laughed.

"It's about time," Gibbs commented, taking a sip of his coffee.

3.) Government Hooker - Lady Gaga
    Ship: Mystrade

"Mycroft?" Lestrade asked, picking up the CD case laying on the counter.

"Yes?" Mycroft asked, turning around to look at Lestrade.

"You're a Lady Gaga fan, right?"

"I listen to her music, I wouldn't call myself a fan, why?" Mycroft walked over to where his boyfriend was standing.

"Am I, a Government Hooker?" Lestrade asked, with the most serious face Mycroft has ever seen on him.

Mycroft burst into laughter.

"I don't pay you, therefore you're not." Mycroft said, after he controlled his laughter.

"But I can be sex, unless you want to hold hands..." Lestrade casually said.

Mycroft stilled. "When did you learn the lyrics?"

Lestrade pulled the CD booklet out from behind his back, showing it open to the page with the lyrics to Government Hooker.

"Oh, clever!" Mycroft purred, pulling Lestrade in for a kiss.

"Yeah, you're my hooker." Mycroft told him, once they broke for air.

4.) The Moment - GOLDHOUSE
    Ship: Sterek

Stiles is into all that undiscovered pop music. One of his favorite artists is GOLDHOUSE.

There's one song that describes the way he feels about Derek, so well.

So when Derek creeps into Stiles' room, like he always does, Stiles's iPod was on its dock playing. Stiles' was in the shower at the time, so Derek could wait.

He listened to the songs as they changed, and when "The Moment" came on, Derek thought about Stiles.

"There is a color, I can't forget," the music sang.

Derek couldn't forget the color red. With Stiles' and that damn hoodie. The pack always made jokes about him being Red Riding Hood.

Stiles walked back into the room, towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

"Hey Derek," he said, not even looking at his bed, where Derek sat.

Derek got up, and walked over to Stiles.

"How'd you know I was here?" he asked, laying his chin on his shoulder, and wrapping his arms around Stiles' waist.

"I can feel you lurking," Stiles commented, turning to place a light kiss on Derek's lips.

They let the music play for a couple of seconds.

"I like this song," Derek commented.
    Stiles' eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah," Derek said, starting to sway them to the music. "It reminds me of you."

Stiles turned around to give Derek a proper, hungry kiss.

"This song makes me think of you too," Stiles whispered into his ear, backing him into the bed.

Derek reached over to the iPod, and put the song on repeat.

"I don't normally do sentimental stuff," he began. "But this, is our song."

Stiles knocked him onto the bed, and straddled him.

"Good," Stiles said, before hungrily attacking Derek's lips.

5.) Dance 2night - Madonna (Feat. JT)
    Ship: McDanno

Steve is known for his horrible taste in music, but this, this is something Danny never saw coming.

It all started when they came home from work. It'd been one of those days were it was just paperwork. So Steve had the energy of 10 year old with ADHD.
    Steve put his iPhone in the dock and selected a song.

"Steven," Danny began. "Please. Not Madonna. Not now, not ever."

Steve smirked at him, and stalked his way over to Danny, singing along to "Dance 2night".

"Let's dance tonight, let's dance tonight," Steve and the music sang.

Steve chased Danny all around the kitchen singing this song. He eventually got Danny cornered by the fridge and stove.

"Steven," Danny said, slightly breathlessly. "Are you trying to seduce me with this horrible music?"

Steve smirked at him again, his eyes sparkled.

"Do it, Do it, let me turn you on," Steve purred, Madonna singing in the background.

Danny swallowed, "You gotta changed the music first babe."

Steve laughed and pulled Danny into a kiss.

6.) Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy - Big and Rich
    Ship: Johnlock

John was a cowboy in a past life. Sherlock swears it.

And if Sherlock has to hear this damn Big and Rich song again, he is going to strangle John.

"SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY!!" John belts out, as he's typing up their newest case on his blog.

Sherlock's in the kitchen, looking a something through his microscope. He rolls his eyes, pinches the bridge of his nose, and takes a deep breath. He will not kill John. He will not kill John.

"Well I DON'T give a dang about nothing I'm singing, and bling-blinging," John sings.

John's fully aware of Sherlock's level of annoyance. That's why he accents "don't".

Sherlock steeples his fingers under his chin, thinking about what to do with his Brit-Turned-Cowboy.

When he walks into the living room, to shut John's music off, he sees John playing the air guitar along with the song.

Sherlock stops and walks back into the kitchen.

'That's it.' Sherlock thinks. 'Buying him a cowboy hat and boots for his birthday.'

7.) Past Lives - Ke$ha
    Ship: Merthur

Merlin was running down the stairs of his and Arthur's flat when he heard a familiar tune come from the kitchen.

Arthur was on Merlin's laptop, scrolling through iTunes.

"You said I should introduce myself to current music," Arthur said, not looking up.

"I did," Merlin confirmed. "This song, though, reminds me of us."

Arthur played the song from the beginning.

"We were lovers in a past life," Ke$ha's voice sang out of the computer.

As the song moved on Arthur heard it. It did sound like Merlin and his life story.

"It's catchy," he commented as the second verse started.

Then he heard the line about the pyramids.

"I built the pyramids for you babe," Merlin sang along with the song.

Arthur looked up, his eyes welling with tears.

"Did you, really?" he asked, his tears of happiness falling.

Merlin nodded and walked over to him, wiping Arthur's tears off his cheeks.

"I love you so much, Merlin," Arthur said. "And I know, I'll always find my way back to you. I keep on falling for you, time after time."

Merlin smiled that big smile of his, and kissed Arthur.

"I'll make you mine, time after time," Merlin whispered into his ear.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!! Empty Re: Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!!

Post by Mikal 1/1/2013, 10:28 pm

Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!! 1461930964
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!! Empty Re: Lets play how many ficlets can i write before school starts tomorrow!!

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/7/2013, 6:47 pm

i take it they were good?
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 1/7/2013, 8:43 pm

amazin, do more 8)
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/8/2013, 11:56 pm

"soon"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:35 am