So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my first day of school O.O

PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

my first day of school O.O Empty my first day of school O.O

Post by PawsUpBitches

i went better than i thought. so this is haus it went.

--homeroom- ugh i just wanna sleep, im so tired from being up all night on chat........lol kats awesome..... jasons mustahhe oh my god...<3......da fuck? does this teacher have somthing stuck up her ass or somthing??
    --1st period geometry- ok im just gona sit in the very back corner so i can sleep....yes noone is sitting next to me.......oh god no not her please tell me shes not coming in this class room......oh god fuck...no dont sit next to me....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
    --2nd period band- yay just the teacher talking the whole time no playing......when can i sign up for a bus seat i wanna sit on bus one cause thats the quiet bus so less people = less musk after the game......ugh my "friend" is such a poser sitting with all the ghetto chicks.... they need to shut the fuck up hes talking.......mmm lunch is next period....god im such a food whore.
    --3rd period biology honors- fuck theres no free seats that arnt isolated.....mmkay just gonna sit next to this chick she looks nice............my back hurts.....oh fuck her friend came in late and she wants to sit next to her...mmkay im just gonna ignore them they arnt saying anything to me........ok thank god she moved... FUCK YEA TABLE TO MYSELF BITCHES!!!!......time to sleep....oooo a text message*reads* zoe: i have 4th lunch.. *replys* I DO TOO THAT MEANS WE ARNT GONNA BE SITTING BY OURSELFS!!! :D YAY!.
    --lunch- finally sombody i can talk to.
    --4th period AP music theory- LOL this teacher is hilarious....hmm theres only nine of us here and im like the only sophomore....hehe spohomore im not a freshman anymore motha fuckaa....other guitarist?? he only plays rhythm...hehe N00B...im gonna have to sing in here????? FML.

so yea thats how my day went :D better than i thought it would be.
    Share this post on: reddit

Anonymous

Post 8/25/2011, 6:35 pm by Guest

i love you veronica<33333333333333333333333333333333333

Post 8/25/2011, 11:50 pm by psychoticmusichead

Wow!!! :D That seems like a pretty awesome day! :) it made me smile! :D Glad it went so great!
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 8/26/2011, 2:25 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

<333 :) Yay for a good day! <333 (:
    PawsUpBitches

Post 8/26/2011, 5:17 pm by PawsUpBitches

Love you too jason!!!

thanks guys :D

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 6:39 am