So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Kevin
Pop Ate My Hearts
PrincessOfMischief
Mikal
Cool Nebraska Guy
9 posters

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds

Post by PrincessOfMischief 12/3/2012, 11:57 pm

Madonna wrote:
    Sheridan wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:i think this sheridan bitch is like lukass back from the past cause sheridan sounds like an irish name...

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  - Page 2 3636124492 Bitch? Idk who that is anyway. Well if standing up for my faves in the face of irrelevant arguments makes me a bitch, so be it. Calling Marina a sellout is as tired as calling Gaga an attention whore.
    Mandi calls everyone "bitch". Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  - Page 2 624202241
    ^ typical insults are compliments from me cause im a cunt
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  - Page 2 Empty Re: Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds

Post by toshir3197 1/1/2013, 1:45 pm

Take it to Stan Wars plox :hooker: xoxox
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 1/1/2013, 10:42 pm

Some people are just really pressed Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  - Page 2 3541161413
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 1/5/2013, 11:54 pm

Almost everyone who becomes famous becomes a sellout.

"I know that I should be the last one to speak about this, but even sellouts have their dreams. Set the music free."
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 1/6/2013, 3:45 am

As if Marina is really famous. :nacho:
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 3/2/2013, 6:17 am

Marina is a legend. Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  - Page 2 3807274332

Fuck right off. Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  - Page 2 3807274332
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/2/2013, 6:18 am

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:I hate her so much.

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:She went from being edgy and different to wearing prom dresses and putting a stupid heart on her face.

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:If I have to hear one more person talk about what a legend is I will start a forest fire.

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:"Omg Electra Heart is so much better than The Family Jewels because I'm gay and hate everything that isn't dance music."

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Goodbye.

Oh my god I love me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:04 am