So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Kevin
Pop Ate My Hearts
PrincessOfMischief
Mikal
Cool Nebraska Guy
9 posters

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds

Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  Empty Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 11/28/2012, 10:35 pm

I hate her so much.

She went from being edgy and different to wearing prom dresses and putting a stupid heart on her face.

If I have to hear one more person talk about what a legend is I will start a forest fire.

I'm not one to call people sellouts but she is the epitome of a sellout.

The majority of her fans haven't even heard her first album.

"Omg Electra Heart is so much better than The Family Jewels because I'm gay and hate everything that isn't dance music."

I have never seen someone change their whole appearance so suddenly.

It's just like Florence Welch or Lana coming out with a dance album, putting a heart on their face, and wearing shitty dresses.

Her videos are shitty.

Compare Mowgli's Road to Power and Control. Now weep.

She's a Tumblr celebrity and will be nothing more.

Goodbye.

Last edited by Cool Nebraska Guy on 11/29/2012, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  Empty Re: Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds

Post by Mikal 11/28/2012, 10:38 pm

She was edgy??? :chica:
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  Empty Re: Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 11/28/2012, 10:39 pm

To an extent at least.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 11/28/2012, 11:51 pm

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:If I have to hear one more person talk about what a legend is I will start a forest fire.
    Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3664359921 Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3636124492 i dont call her a legend but i like her lyrics but im just.... a forest fire Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3636124492
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 11/28/2012, 11:52 pm

but when was she edgy i wanna know
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 11/29/2012, 12:02 am

Edgy in the sense that she was an original artist who didn't wear prom dresses.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 11/29/2012, 12:23 am

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Edgy in the sense that she was an original artist who didn't wear prom dresses.
    I thought that was called decency.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 11/29/2012, 1:41 am

Okay, shoot me for liking Electra Heart better than The Family Jewels. Personally, the lyrics in Electra Heart are written much better, and I think the era would've been better if she'd done the whole Archetypes thing more properly. I like The Family Jewels, but the instrumentals annoy me and sound slightly cheap, but at least they are catchy.

PS I've never called her a legend.
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Kevin 11/29/2012, 3:15 am

The Family Jewels >>>>>>>> Electra Heart honestly.
    I remember not liking half of EH. But TFJ is a fucking masterpiece and she looked flawless during that era.
    Now she's just wearing those tacky wigs (including that blonde 'thing' on Radioactive) and delaying singles for almost 7 months.
    Her videos are still horrible though, she didn't change.

xo

inb4 sheridan
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 11/29/2012, 6:42 pm

Jub. I cannot believe I'm not the only person that doesn't like dis bitch.

Thank you.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 11/29/2012, 7:32 pm

godneyx wrote:Jub. I cannot believe I'm not the only person that doesn't like dis bitch.

Thank you.
    "Bubblegum Bitch is my jam"
    "Electra Heart is genius"
    "Imma buy dis album when I get money"

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  515699613
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 11/29/2012, 7:34 pm

xheavymetalgaga wrote:Okay, shoot me for liking Electra Heart better than The Family Jewels. Personally, the lyrics in Electra Heart are written much better, and I think the era would've been better if she'd done the whole Archetypes thing more properly. I like The Family Jewels, but the instrumentals annoy me and sound slightly cheap, but at least they are catchy.

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  306646001
    Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Post by Neyde 11/29/2012, 7:39 pm

Madonna wrote:
    godneyx wrote:Jub. I cannot believe I'm not the only person that doesn't like dis bitch.

Thank you.
    "Bubblegum Bitch is my jam"
    "Electra Heart is genius"
    "Imma buy dis album when I get money"

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  515699613

LOL I do not even remember saying that second one.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 11/29/2012, 7:41 pm

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  1793619583

personally i group her in with katy perry and madonna in my respect category but she does have good jams and lyrics and it's a good thing she sold out and changed cuz the family jewels was not professional Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  1808181533 i ain't here for hipsters *side eyes lana*
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 11/30/2012, 12:57 am

idk i still just like her lyrics. oh no basically describes my life...

tv taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal...

me
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 11/30/2012, 7:18 am

Madonna wrote:
    xheavymetalgaga wrote:Okay, shoot me for liking Electra Heart better than The Family Jewels. Personally, the lyrics in Electra Heart are written much better, and I think the era would've been better if she'd done the whole Archetypes thing more properly. I like The Family Jewels, but the instrumentals annoy me and sound slightly cheap, but at least they are catchy.

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  306646001
    Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  Tumblr_m104lmSEyF1r3zat8
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 11/30/2012, 11:28 pm

gagasalohaprincess wrote:idk i still just like her lyrics. oh no basically describes my life...

tv taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal...

me
    Jub is complaining about Electra Heart tho
    Sheridan
    Sheridan
    Fan
    Fan

Bio : I fucking love teas.

Post by Sheridan 12/2/2012, 7:57 am

Funny, in your rant against atheists you criticise thought processes that are "narrow and flawed" yet here you are exhibiting just that. Get off your high horse. Marina said she wanted to try the pop formula on this album, and the next one will probably also be different. So what if she likes experimenting?

And, about her looks, Gaga changes her looks drastically between singles. Why have a problem with an artist changing look for a concept album?

If you dislike her so much, avoid her. It's pretty easy to.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 12/2/2012, 9:22 pm

I miss her blonde hair tbh Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3541161413:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 12/3/2012, 12:11 am

i think this sheridan bitch is like lukass back from the past cause sheridan sounds like an irish name...
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 12/3/2012, 12:16 am

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3636124492 luke should rejoin the forum cuz we need members
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 12/3/2012, 12:20 am

Madonna wrote:Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3636124492 luke should rejoin the forum cuz we need members
    Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  Scotttea

whatno
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 12/3/2012, 12:54 am

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    Madonna wrote:Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3636124492 luke should rejoin the forum cuz we need members
    Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  Scotttea

whatno
    find more members then, whore.
    Sheridan
    Sheridan
    Fan
    Fan

Bio : I fucking love teas.

Post by Sheridan 12/3/2012, 3:33 am

gagasalohaprincess wrote:i think this sheridan bitch is like lukass back from the past cause sheridan sounds like an irish name...

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3636124492 Bitch? Idk who that is anyway. Well if standing up for my faves in the face of irrelevant arguments makes me a bitch, so be it. Calling Marina a sellout is as tired as calling Gaga an attention whore.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 12/3/2012, 5:19 pm

Sheridan wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:i think this sheridan bitch is like lukass back from the past cause sheridan sounds like an irish name...

Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  3636124492 Bitch? Idk who that is anyway. Well if standing up for my faves in the face of irrelevant arguments makes me a bitch, so be it. Calling Marina a sellout is as tired as calling Gaga an attention whore.
    Mandi calls everyone "bitch". Things That Piss Me Off #1: Marina and the Diamonds  624202241

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:47 am