So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 22 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Neyde

Post 4/14/2013, 11:38 am by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I am so fucking tired. Lol. Just working on some homework, watching Criminal Minds, and working on the schedule for work. I believe today is going to be a good day. Ciao.

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 4/14/2013, 1:47 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

I miss Chuck. Dear Diary - Page 22 567326314
    Mikal

Post 4/14/2013, 11:26 pm by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Tell Amanda to stop being mean to me and tell Charlie to stop avoiding me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/14/2013, 11:59 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

With many followers comes great spam.
    Neyde

Post 4/15/2013, 6:45 am by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:Dear Diary,

Tell Amanda to stop being mean to me and tell Charlie to stop avoiding me.

Explain how I'm avoiding you when I was texting you.
    kmcclure

Post 4/15/2013, 4:13 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary,

fuck my body and it's ability to completely fuck up my day.

love kat.
    Neyde

Post 4/15/2013, 5:01 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today's just one of those days where your mood changes every 10 minutes. By saying that, me and my mom pissed each other off at the store which was not good. I'm gonna try to have an "okay" mood by listening to music and doing some homework. I hope everyone had a good day.

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 4/15/2013, 5:28 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Explain how I'm avoiding you when I was texting you.
    Neyde

Post 4/15/2013, 5:31 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:Explain how I'm avoiding you when I was texting you.
    Please talk to me so I can help. :c
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/15/2013, 10:38 pm by PrincessOfMischief

oh my meds are kicking in. sorry i havent been on much. ILY ALL SO MUCH THO
    kmcclure

Post 4/16/2013, 1:17 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary,

I'm so tired of seeing ignorant fucks on my facebook say "Well while people are freaking out about the Boston Marathon bommbings, so and so number of people died over seas yet no one hears about that one."....

Really bitch? You just managed to upgrade yourself to heartless cunt. People still died. I'm not saying one is worse than another....but this bitch compared a pilots error to something that was intentional. Like are you really serious right now? Really?? People died. Including an 8 year old boy who was just innocently standing there waiting for his father to cross the finish line.

The reason I'm so sensitive about this is having this aching feeling that shit like this shouldn't have happened. Like 9/11. That shouldn't have happened. It doesn't matter if 3 people died, or 1000. A loss of life is still a loss. And speaking as a Niece who lost her aunt in a terror attack, stop trying to be deep in your fb posts. You're just gonna anger someone and get set straight.

Kat
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/16/2013, 3:59 pm by PrincessOfMischief

too lazy to zoom.
    @ Kat: I believe it was hitler or Stalin who said: Where one man's death is a tradgity, 300 is a statistic.
    while Boston is tragic, some of us can't wrap our heads around it. I'm not backing that person up. she/he is a heartless cunt. but, I get where they are coming from.
    *hugs cause ik it hurts*
    ~Mandi

anyway. Mikal how have I been mean to you? I'm barely on anymore to say anything? I am a little broken and I need space and time to fix myself. lo seinto me Germanotta
    ~Amanda
    Neyde

Post 4/16/2013, 5:04 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

School was a drag today only because I slept in this morning. It basically was just slow today and pretty boring. I almost fell asleep 6 times lol. Bones just ended so I'm watching Castle now. I really would love for it to storm tonight. I guess that's it for now.

- Charlie
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/17/2013, 3:16 pm by PrincessOfMischief

dear dairy,

FERMENTED STRAWBERRIES AND POPPY SEEDS
    kmcclure

Post 4/18/2013, 1:35 am by kmcclure

Dear diary,

All my clothes are packed. The easy part is done.

Kat
    Neyde

Post 4/18/2013, 10:36 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Well, today was okay then it turned to shit. Not surprised at all. I can't wait until the weekend because I get to go to work all weekend. I guess that's all, other than I'm alive.

- Charlie
    Neyde

Post 4/21/2013, 8:39 am by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I guess we need to catch up a little.

Friday - honest to God, it was horrible. Everyone at school was just pissing me off and I'm not sure why. I just woke up and I was in that mood that I sometimes get. Then I wanted to die when I got to tech because tech is hell. Again, people were just pissing around and I didn't have time to do that because I actually wanted to work on this logo for a contest. Whatever, that was over in two hours. Then I got to work and I was a lot better, mood wise. Everyone thought I was a communist though lmao. Everyone is just so fun to be around at work. Later on, my work husband came in. He was coming down the arena and he said, "Hey, what's up honey bun?!" In my head, I was like "Fuck me." but I said, "Nothing, dear." I will honestly miss him so much. As far as I know, that was the last time I might see him, but I might be lucky and come in on Monday or Tuesday to see him. Then I went to McDonald's and felt like shit.

Saturday - Just another 10 hour day. Everyone was awesome up until 1pm when people were pissing me off because they are so fucking lazy and stupid. I cleaned a fucking STORAGE room by myself (because if I don't do it, it's not done right) for 5 1/2 hours and another storage room for like half an hour. But it looks amazing now. Dear Diary - Page 22 32833431

Sunday - Today's going to be a 10-11 hour day and I'm actually excited because I haven't worked a buffet in awhile. I hope today is good because Monday is going to be shit. ALTHOUGH, I just remembered I don't go to tech on Mondays anymore! Dear Diary - Page 22 121196900

Ttyl Diary, yo. lol

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 4/21/2013, 2:39 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

Friday - honest to God, it was horrible. Everyone at school was just pissing me off and I'm not sure why. I just woke up and I was in that mood that I sometimes get. Then I wanted to die when I got to tech because tech is hell. Again, people were just pissing around and I didn't have time to do that because I actually wanted to work on this logo for a contest. Whatever, that was over in two hours. Then I got to work and I was a lot better, mood wise. Everyone thought I was a communist though lmao. Everyone is just so fun to be around at work. Later on, my work husband came in. He was coming down the arena and he said, "Hey, what's up honey bun?!" In my head, I was like "Fuck me." but I said, "Nothing, dear." I will honestly miss him so much. As far as I know, that was the last time I might see him, but I might be lucky and come in on Monday or Tuesday to see him. Then I went to McDonald's and felt like shit.

Saturday - Just another 10 hour day. Everyone was awesome up until 1pm when people were pissing me off because they are so fucking lazy and stupid. I cleaned a fucking STORAGE room by myself (because if I don't do it, it's not done right) for 5 1/2 hours and another storage room for like half an hour. But it looks amazing now. Dear Diary - Page 22 32833431

Sunday - Today's going to be a 10-11 hour day and I'm actually excited because I haven't worked a buffet in awhile. I hope today is good because Monday is going to be shit. ALTHOUGH, I just remembered I don't go to tech on Mondays anymore! Dear Diary - Page 22 121196900

Ttyl Diary, yo. lol

- Charlie
    This is not a 20 hour week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neyde

Post 4/21/2013, 5:21 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

Ttyl Diary, yo. lol

- Charlie
    This is not a 20 hour week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I clock in for 20 hours but work off the clock.
    Mikal

Post 4/21/2013, 6:23 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:I clock in for 20 hours but work off the clock.

Obviously not 20 hours in that case. :nacho:
    Neyde

Post 4/21/2013, 6:30 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:I clock in for 20 hours but work off the clock.

Obviously not 20 hours in that case. :nacho:
    Whatevah.
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/21/2013, 7:40 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Why would you even want to work that long.
    Dear Diary - Page 22 3167829569
    Neyde

Post 4/21/2013, 7:41 pm by Neyde

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:Why would you even want to work that long.
    Dear Diary - Page 22 3167829569
    Because I love to work unlike most people.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/21/2013, 8:00 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

people should come on chat

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 8:47 am