So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 21 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Neyde

Post 4/10/2013, 7:05 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I am sick and tired of being an "instigator" for everything that happens on this forum and the chat. It's getting quite old.

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 4/10/2013, 7:09 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

I am sick and tired of being an "instigator" for everything that happens on this forum and the chat. It's getting quite old.

- Charlie
    deets
    kmcclure

Post 4/11/2013, 1:10 pm by kmcclure

Dear diary,

I hate when I stretch and yawn and my fucking vision goes all fuzzy and my body goes numb like I'm about to pass out. Oh and what the hell is this white bullshit falling from the sky? Isn't it supposed to be spring? Can it like....not? Yesterday was the best/mediocre day of my life. Other than the fact that I was super frustrated with Starbucks, I am officially engaged. Very long engagement, but you know it's for real. I love her, and I proposed because I can't live without her. Even for a single day. She's what I live for (her and Gaga) and I would die without having her in my life. I never knew what happiness what until I met her.

It's also Thursday.

Kat
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 5:06 pm by Neyde

kmcclure wrote:Dear diary,

I hate when I stretch and yawn and my fucking vision goes all fuzzy and my body goes numb like I'm about to pass out. Oh and what the hell is this white bullshit falling from the sky? Isn't it supposed to be spring? Can it like....not? Yesterday was the best/mediocre day of my life. Other than the fact that I was super frustrated with Starbucks, I am officially engaged. Very long engagement, but you know it's for real. I love her, and I proposed because I can't live without her. Even for a single day. She's what I live for (her and Gaga) and I would die without having her in my life. I never knew what happiness what until I met her.

It's also Thursday.

Kat
    Awww congrats Kat!
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 5:11 pm by Mikal

everyone is so unenthusiastic
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/11/2013, 5:14 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

kmcclure wrote:Dear diary,

It's also Thursday.

Kat
    Omfg you are getting marrrieed?!! omggg i am so happy for you. I don't usually get this excited over engagements but omg lol
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:02 pm by Mikal

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    Omfg you are getting marrrieed?!! omggg i am so happy for you. I don't usually get this excited over engagements but omg lol
    :clap2: Jub's reaction > everyone else's
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 6:15 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I just learned Katy Perry has a younger brother and he has a music video for his debut single, Chained.

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:18 pm by Mikal

I just learned Katy Perry has a younger brother and he has a music video for his debut single, Chained.

- Charlie
    Haven't you seen Katy Perry: Part of Me? He's in the movie. Dear Diary - Page 21 88531580
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/11/2013, 6:19 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

slaythisway wrote:

- Charlie
    Haven't you seen Katy Perry: Part of Me? He's in the movie. Dear Diary - Page 21 88531580
    i havent
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 6:20 pm by Neyde

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:

- Charlie
    i havent
    Don't have time to watch movies.
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:21 pm by Mikal

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    i havent
    Well you aren't pretending to be a Katy Cat, unlike Chuck. Dear Diary - Page 21 1131993713
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:22 pm by Mikal

K i specifically remember Chuck stanning for Katy in 2012 and saying how he was pre-ordering the movie

you are a fake, i'm calling you out on it. :tea2:
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 6:22 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:K i specifically remember Chuck stanning for Katy in 2012 and saying how he was pre-ordering the movie

you are a fake, i'm calling you out on it. :tea2:
    Thanks, I really appreciate it.
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:24 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:
    Try not taking everything so seriously. I was obviously joking. Dear Diary - Page 21 3636124492
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 6:29 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:
    Try not taking everything so seriously. I was obviously joking. Dear Diary - Page 21 3636124492
    Lmao see this is when I told you that that's how I talk. Sarcasmmm.
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:30 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:
    Fake. Dear Diary - Page 21 3794751229
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 6:31 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:
    Fake. Dear Diary - Page 21 3794751229
    Don't know what you're talking about. Byeeeee.
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:32 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:
    I think you know... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 6:32 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:
    I think you know... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nope.
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:33 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:
    Nope.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neyde

Post 4/11/2013, 6:33 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:
    godneyx wrote:
    Nope.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bye
    Mikal

Post 4/11/2013, 6:42 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:
    Bye
    Dear Diary - Page 21 567326314
    kmcclure

Post 4/13/2013, 5:24 am by kmcclure

Dear diary,

So I was at the club for my friend's 26th birthday, and I haven't seen her in months. So I went to her party at the club we first met at. Which was cool. It was a different setting than what I was used to, but it was fun none the less. I was going to talk to a friend, and was headed outside when who shows up? Oh yeah...THAT STUPID CUNT THAT FUCKING CALLED ME EWWWW ON FACEBOOK AND I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO BEEF WITH HER WHAT SO EVER. THE ONLY BEEF I HAD WAS WITH HER FUCKING FUCK OF A FRIEND THAT WAS A FRIEND OF MINE AT ONE POINT. I thought that shit was dealt with and I was starting over with my life, but no, she had to fucking say "Oh I didn't expect to see YOU here." *imagine a prissy fucking I'm better than you voice.* She went to mock hug me, then smuggly shoved me away. I knew that if I stayed any longer, the shove would turn into drunken threats from her, getting purposely bumped into, and me possibly getting hurt. So I fucking left. I wasn't gonna ruin their night. I would rather I sacrifice my happiness than deal with gossipy, grudge holding drama cunts. And It's a good thing I left too, cause when I was leaving, the rumours started flying and getting to my ears. Reminding you all, I never had any beef with her at all. AT ALL.

I work 5 days a week at a job that doesn't pay me enough at all. I deserve at least a good night out. I'm just so fed up of the childish bullshit I have to deal with now all because of some stupid cunt that I was (wtf was I thinking) friends with. I want to start my new life fresh, and I can't without some stupid bitch coming around and trying to ruin it.

I just can't get a break anymore.

Kat.
    Neyde

Post 4/13/2013, 7:10 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Ya know when they say to 'learn from your mistakes?' Well, I learn but at the same time, I don't. I can't seem to just learn to keep my mouth shut, especially trying to better myself. What's weird is that i hurt my own feelings when I say stuff lmao. Anyway, work went smoothly today although my colleagues are just so fucking lazy. I had some pretty good food for lunch. At lunch, we were discussing my new responsibilities for the summer, so basically I'm getting promoted in some way.

So in short, I gotta just learn to watch what I say or not even talk.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 6:41 am