So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 11 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

GodgaDerp

Post 3/13/2013, 9:17 pm by GodgaDerp

FINAAAAAALLYYY. #Fergie
    Mikal

Post 3/13/2013, 9:19 pm by Mikal

GodgaDerp wrote:FINAAAAAALLYYY. #Fergie
    YES that song :cheer:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/13/2013, 9:21 pm by PrincessOfMischief

GodgaDerp wrote:FINAAAAAALLYYY. #Fergie
    ERMERGERD HANNAH HAI
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/13/2013, 9:21 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Omg wat who wat
    Mikal

Post 3/13/2013, 9:22 pm by Mikal

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Omg wat who wat
    Jason will get you.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/13/2013, 9:23 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Hannah,jub. Jub, hannah
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/13/2013, 9:24 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

ok but who wat
    GodgaDerp

Post 3/13/2013, 9:25 pm by GodgaDerp

Name's Hannah. Fucking Bitches is my game. c;
    GodgaDerp

Post 3/13/2013, 9:26 pm by GodgaDerp

Aha, I believe we've met before. But nice to meet you. and YESSS MANDIIII YESSSS MIKAL
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/13/2013, 9:27 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Omg wait from Facebook?
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/13/2013, 9:28 pm by PrincessOfMischief

GodgaDerp wrote:Aha, I believe we've met before. But nice to meet you. and YESSS MANDIIII YESSSS MIKAL
    yas hannah is my friend from school who worships STACHES and gaga with me
    GodgaDerp

Post 3/13/2013, 9:40 pm by GodgaDerp

Known for late replies due to exhaustion and homework.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/13/2013, 9:42 pm by PrincessOfMischief

girl its cool. sleep is important. trust me i dont get any
    GodgaDerp

Post 3/13/2013, 9:51 pm by GodgaDerp

lolol i know, trust me im like a zombie
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/14/2013, 3:26 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

I FEEL GREAT TODAY OMFG 3 DAYS WORTH OF DAYQUIL AND NYQUIL IN YOUR SYSTEM MAKES YOU WANNA GO KILL SOMEONE OMFG LET'S GO KILL BIEBER!!!!1 *flies to where ever this fucker is*

JK! but i do i feel great!!!! Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732

yeah that's all i have rn.

OFF TO DO HOMEWORK FROM MONDAY LMFAO
    <3 MANDIKINS
    Neyde

Post 3/14/2013, 4:49 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Today was off to a good start but then turned to shit.

First, I got up early and was ready 20 minutes earlier than I usually am so I had time to relax. I got to school and put my project in my history room. First period wasn't bad at all, we are watching The Odyssey and it's really interesting and funny because the acting is soo bad. Then second period came around and we had presentations and most of them were boring and I almost punched these two idiots in the face because they were talking when other people were talking. Then, my teacher trolled us and started with last names that started with Z and up so I had to go last and I was so pissed off because I didn't prepare as much as I wanted to last night. So I got up there and talked really fast and messed up on something so I pulled a Brit and said "That is false". Anyway, MATH RUINED IN MY DAY. I took a fucking test on shit I didn't know. There were 4 pages and I only did about 2 1/2. Where did my teacher get the logic to have a 62 POINT QUIZ?! Yeah so after that I literally threw a fit in the hallway bitching about math and the teacher and my friends were so supportive because I was saying a lot of swear words in front of teachers. Then geology was okay because I took a quiz which I actually did good on and then we had the rest of the period to ourselves. I texted my mom begging to pick me up because I was not having a good day and I almost cried but she's like "Nope, you will deal." Then health was okay. Like I was not in the mood to piss around or anything which I usually do. We watched an episode of the Cosby Show and then you-know-who and his friend were saying something about coming over and I said, "NO DO NOT TALK TO ME I'M HAVING A BAD DAY" and then they laughed and I bitched about how much I hate today and how I need to pass math this year with at least a D. Then lunch came around and I wasn't hungry but I had to eat because of my diet so then you-know-who eye fucked me and I yelled across the table and said, "NO". After that, I went to my locker to get my coat to go to God-awful fucking tech and then you-know-who pinned me against me locker and I said "NO, I have to go to tech." and then I stormed out the door to go to the tech bus. I got to tech and then people are trying to get me involved with this fucking fight when I was trying to do work in there that we finally got after like two fucking weeks. Then I went home and I have Scary on repeat.

Sorry for the rant, Diary. I have to tell someone but idk who.

- Charlie
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 3/14/2013, 5:37 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Dear Diary

Everyone's diary entries are really long.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/14/2013, 6:01 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:Dear Diary

Everyone's diary entries are really long.
    not mine tbh

Post 3/14/2013, 6:10 pm by psychoticmusichead

godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

Today was off to a good start but then turned to shit.

First, I got up early and was ready 20 minutes earlier than I usually am so I had time to relax. I got to school and put my project in my history room. First period wasn't bad at all, we are watching The Odyssey and it's really interesting and funny because the acting is soo bad. Then second period came around and we had presentations and most of them were boring and I almost punched these two idiots in the face because they were talking when other people were talking. Then, my teacher trolled us and started with last names that started with Z and up so I had to go last and I was so pissed off because I didn't prepare as much as I wanted to last night. So I got up there and talked really fast and messed up on something so I pulled a Brit and said "That is false". Anyway, MATH RUINED IN MY DAY. I took a fucking test on shit I didn't know. There were 4 pages and I only did about 2 1/2. Where did my teacher get the logic to have a 62 POINT QUIZ?! Yeah so after that I literally threw a fit in the hallway bitching about math and the teacher and my friends were so supportive because I was saying a lot of swear words in front of teachers. Then geology was okay because I took a quiz which I actually did good on and then we had the rest of the period to ourselves. I texted my mom begging to pick me up because I was not having a good day and I almost cried but she's like "Nope, you will deal." Then health was okay. Like I was not in the mood to piss around or anything which I usually do. We watched an episode of the Cosby Show and then you-know-who and his friend were saying something about coming over and I said, "NO DO NOT TALK TO ME I'M HAVING A BAD DAY" and then they laughed and I bitched about how much I hate today and how I need to pass math this year with at least a D. Then lunch came around and I wasn't hungry but I had to eat because of my diet so then you-know-who eye fucked me and I yelled across the table and said, "NO". After that, I went to my locker to get my coat to go to God-awful fucking tech and then you-know-who pinned me against me locker and I said "NO, I have to go to tech." and then I stormed out the door to go to the tech bus. I got to tech and then people are trying to get me involved with this fucking fight when I was trying to do work in there that we finally got after like two fucking weeks. Then I went home and I have Scary on repeat.

Sorry for the rant, Diary. I have to tell someone but idk who.

- Charlie
    I'm sorry you had a not-so-good day today towards the end Dear Diary - Page 11 3541161413 That sucks how your math teacher gave a 62 point quiz! Math is really stupid, I know the hatred-feeling for it. The rest of your day sounded yucky xP I'm so sorry! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you, like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than today.

Post 3/14/2013, 6:13 pm by psychoticmusichead

Dear Diary,

Today was just a normal Thursday, which I'm pretty happy about. Yesterday, I went to see my aunt and uncle and my cousins for a little bit because my mom wanted to visit them, so it was fun. Except, I didn't get home until late and my sleep schedule all week has been screwed up, so for sure I might try to get to bed early tonight. I have some homework today and I plan on getting it done so I can spend some time studying for two quizzes and put some effort into my Anatomy unit sketch for drawing class.

Can't wait for tomorrow because then it's the weekend after school. I need a break.

- Anyssa
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/14/2013, 6:15 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Dear Diary,

Today was just a normal Thursday, which I'm pretty happy about. Yesterday, I went to see my aunt and uncle and my cousins for a little bit because my mom wanted to visit them, so it was fun. Except, I didn't get home until late and my sleep schedule all week has been screwed up, so for sure I might try to get to bed early tonight. I have some homework today and I plan on getting it done so I can spend some time studying for two quizzes and put some effort into my Anatomy unit sketch for drawing class.

Can't wait for tomorrow because then it's the weekend after school. I need a break.

- Anyssa
    Dear Diary - Page 11 2570583732 studying!!! lol jk idk what this is but im glad you had fun at your aunts! Dear Diary - Page 11 121196900

Post 3/14/2013, 6:16 pm by psychoticmusichead

Lmao idk what studying is either o____o i just use the term like other school kids do
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/14/2013, 6:17 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Lmao idk what studying is either o____o i just use the term like other school kids do
    BAHAHAHAH!! thats beautiful!! im also not sure what homework is
    Mikal

Post 3/14/2013, 6:58 pm by Mikal

at least mine are SEPERATED BY PARAGRAPHS Dear Diary - Page 11 306646001
    Neyde

Post 3/14/2013, 8:34 pm by Neyde

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Dear Diary,

- Anyssa

Thank you Anyssa! Dear Diary - Page 11 2990461635

I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend! Dear Diary - Page 11 32833431

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 2:28 am