So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 8 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/5/2013, 9:36 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Dear Diary,

I am never going to finish 11th grade.

Amen.
    Neyde

Post 3/5/2013, 10:36 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I have a headache, probably from me blasting my music through my earphones which I need to stop like asap. School was incredibly boring today, except for health class because I'm with most of my friends. I want to quit tech SO damn bad. It's just horrible anymore. Saturday is getting closer when I take my driving test which I'm so nervous for. I can't wait for the long weekend!

-Charlie
    Mikal

Post 3/6/2013, 4:20 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

yesterday my mom and sister forced me to the mental hospital after i hadn't slept that night. i had absolutely no sleep for 34 hours. i sat in the waiting room for 6 hours. i still have the bracelet on my wrist, i need some scissors to chop it off. tomorrow i will be taken to a new school at 9:30 and i'm not sure what's going to happen.

chuck is also apparently a gaga stan, thinks femme fatale is a bad album, and has been fucking jub for 4 months.

Wish me luck in life,
    Mikal
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/6/2013, 8:20 am by PrincessOfMischief

dear dairy....

CHUCKS A DEMON IDFK WHAT'S HAppening BUT IM SCARED!!! Mikal and I are now on the case and we'll sort this out soon just please remain calm....

xoxo Mandikins
    Mikal

Post 3/6/2013, 8:21 am by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess wrote:dear dairy....

CHUCKS A DEMON IDFK WHAT'S HAppening BUT IM SCARED!!! Mikal and I are now on the case and we'll sort this out soon just please remain calm....

xoxo Mandikins
    SALT!!!!!!!!!
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/6/2013, 4:44 pm by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:dear dairy....

xoxo Mandikins
    SALT!!!!!!!!!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/6/2013, 4:51 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

I'm not even sure what went wrong with today. For starters, I woke up to some shocking news that two people (who i thought weren't even that friendly) are now in an "open" relationship.
    Secondly, I also find out that one of these persons doesn't even stan the same anymore. LOL!! fancy that shit, huh? Who would've thought!!! :O
    Also, school was pretty ok, though everything just felt off. Perhaps I've fallen into an alternate universe. Perhaps i've died and this is hell. I'm not even sure.
    The only thing that irked me about school was finding out that one of the BITCHES in my grade has a hold of my innocent sophomore friend (perhaps she might be the sophomore friend i like. idk. not confirming or denying anything -_-). Not a whole lot pleased with that.

So here i found myself, in a bewilderment about just what the FUCK has happened in the past 24 hours, with Sugarland blaring outta my speakers bc all i want to do is curl up into a ball and cry until i fall asleep, or the world stops turning (which ever comes first)

If anyone, anywhere, could confused me, I'd be v v v v v happy! :D

~Amanda, Mandikins, Alex, and Kailani xoxo

P.S. I suggest Mikal's parents seek help before I find them and beat them into a pulp bc they are no.
    Mikal

Post 3/6/2013, 5:07 pm by Mikal

that salt looks weird
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/6/2013, 5:08 pm by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:that salt looks weird
    eh idc
    Mikal

Post 3/6/2013, 5:10 pm by Mikal

least my avi is cute
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/6/2013, 5:12 pm by PrincessOfMischief

(clap) v cute
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/6/2013, 9:34 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Dear Diary,

Well I finished my album yesterday night, so that was exciting. It almost felt like a breath of fresh air. :)

School was alright today. I'm stressed because of finals tomorrow and I just hope it all goes well. I'm really tired today and everything has been irritating me lately. I don't know why, but it has. I'm getting annoyed easily by the littlest things that normally wouldn't bother me.

So I found out from a palm reading my friend did a couple of weeks ago that I'm a ghost-aid (I think that's what they call it). He said that souls of the dead live through me and I carry them on my back or something like that. I "aid" them to living life again, except through my eyes they see life through.
    I thought it was interesting.

Well I'm going to be doing homework shortly, so ta ta!

- Anyssa
    girl I may inlist ur help if you're a ghost aid
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/7/2013, 12:34 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Mikal I'm gonna fuck up your parents tbh if they dont cut the bullshit
    Neyde

Post 3/7/2013, 12:42 am by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:Dear Diary,

yesterday my mom and sister forced me to the mental hospital after i hadn't slept that night. i had absolutely no sleep for 34 hours. i sat in the waiting room for 6 hours. i still have the bracelet on my wrist, i need some scissors to chop it off. tomorrow i will be taken to a new school at 9:30 and i'm not sure what's going to happen.

chuck is also apparently a gaga stan, thinks femme fatale is a bad album, and has been fucking jub for 4 months.

Wish me luck in life,
    Mikal

Mike I'm so sorry I wish I could abduct you and you could live with me.
    Mikal

Post 3/7/2013, 5:05 am by Mikal

Dear Diary,

Today I went to the appointment for the new school and it seems I am not suicidal enough for the program. While in the room with the therapist and my dad, my mom said to me "DOES YOU BEIN UPSET HAVE TO DO WITH YOU BEIN GAY. YOU CAN'T KNOW ANYTHING YOU ARE ONLY 16 YOU AIN'T GAY. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WE TALKED ABOUT THAT WHILE YOU WEREN'T IN THE ROOM". So then I went to cry and then got mad and told my mom she has to be supportive or I'm moving out.

Ta-ta for now,
    Dear Diary - Page 8 3150188116
    kmcclure

Post 3/7/2013, 1:29 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary,

Please grant me the self control to not fly to Mikal's and demolish his parents...I'm pretty sure the american government won't hesistate to toss a Canadian in Jail. Being Gay is okay! <3

Anyways, My Starbucks Job is the SHIT! I get free coffee and Frappachinos, a free pound of coffee a week, and the people I work with are Batshit Crazy. Half of the time the men are acting like gay men...and they're really good at it. :D Moving starts possibly on May 1st, So I guess I have to finally pack up my shit at my dad's house.

Things are falling into place for me this year.

Kat
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/7/2013, 5:22 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

Mikal's parents need to go. AFTER ALL HE DID FOR HIS MOM SHE JUST DOES THIS TO HIM NO! LIKE WTF ARE YOU JUST STOP. LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES!!!!!!

sorry i just UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

anywhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

today was a really long day and idk why. could use a hug, again idk why

i keep having dreams about me giving birth, being pregnant, or having a kid. Everyone of my "psychic" friends or w/e (idk the right term) say its bc a big event in my life is about to happen, even the internet says that! (i THINK ik wat it is.. and if im right... :hyper: )

well.. OFF DO FACTOR TRINOMIALS! Dear Diary - Page 8 121196900 Dear Diary - Page 8 3527300028

<3 MANDIKINS!!!!!!!!!! (k now im hyper) *dances erratically*
    Neyde

Post 3/7/2013, 7:01 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I'm so proud of Kat. I'm glad she's doing well at her job and gonna move out. Dear Diary - Page 8 32833431

Today was amazing, actually. I didn't show my English commercial because I just didn't want to go through that lol. History was interesting because we're talking about North and South Korea and the recent missile launches. Math was a fucking joke because all the teacher did was bitch. Geology was fun because of the interesting rocks we got to look at and just laughing and having fun with friends. Health was PERFECT because of the interesting topics we covered, the personal stories the teacher told us, and my guy. Lunch was funny because of the shit we talked about. Tech was a fucking disaster as usual but at the end it got better. Then I got to see my guy again. Lots of hugging. Dear Diary - Page 8 2990461635

Now I'm gonna go to Starbucks soon and get the new iced caramel macchiato and go to the nursing home and just listen to music. Maybe I'll practice my driving test again, I'm not sure.

Bye for no[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Charlie

Last edited by godneyx on 3/7/2013, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post 3/7/2013, 7:19 pm by psychoticmusichead

Dear Diary,

I'm going to go over to Mikal's house and beat the shit out of his parents. That behavior of theirs to act on is unacceptable and rude. They need to cut the crap because this is getting ridiculous and stupid. His mom needs to get some education in her because SOMEONE LIKE MIKAL CAN KNOW WHO THEY ARE WHEN THEY'RE 16! Good grief, it just drives me crazy.

I'm so proud of Kat. I'm so happy things are falling into place for her. :) It's great to hear her job at Starbucks is freakin' awesome.

School today was exhausting. I just want to die right now. I was sitting on the bus and was planning to cut myself after I got home, but I just stared at my wrists and teared up like a baby on the bus. I hate the people at my school, in my grade, people who've ruined my life since the beginning of middle school. And I just wonder how long it'd take for people to notice if I just stop speaking to them. I'm just done :(

I'm going to write to an online-counselor. I can't deal with it anymore.

- Anyssa
    Neyde

Post 3/7/2013, 7:21 pm by Neyde

I'm going to go over to Mikal's house and beat the shit out of his parents. That behavior of theirs to act on is unacceptable and rude. They need to cut the crap because this is getting ridiculous and stupid. His mom needs to get some education in her because SOMEONE LIKE MIKAL CAN KNOW WHO THEY ARE WHEN THEY'RE 16! Good grief, it just drives me crazy.

I'm so proud of Kat. I'm so happy things are falling into place for her. :) It's great to hear her job at Starbucks is freakin' awesome.

School today was exhausting. I just want to die right now. I was sitting on the bus and was planning to cut myself after I got home, but I just stared at my wrists and teared up like a baby on the bus. I hate the people at my school, in my grade, people who've ruined my life since the beginning of middle school. And I just wonder how long it'd take for people to notice if I just stop speaking to them. I'm just done :(

- Anyssa

Awww, Anyssa I'm sorry. I hope the online-counselor helps you. :)
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/7/2013, 11:45 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:

Well I finished my album yesterday night, so that was exciting. It almost felt like a breath of fresh air. :)

School was alright today. I'm stressed because of finals tomorrow and I just hope it all goes well. I'm really tired today and everything has been irritating me lately. I don't know why, but it has. I'm getting annoyed easily by the littlest things that normally wouldn't bother me.

So I found out from a palm reading my friend did a couple of weeks ago that I'm a ghost-aid (I think that's what they call it). He said that souls of the dead live through me and I carry them on my back or something like that. I "aid" them to living life again, except through my eyes they see life through.

- Anyssa
    Help? Like what do you want me to help with?
    idk but it might come in handy!!
    and hang in there anyssa, things can only get better

Post 3/8/2013, 1:13 am by psychoticmusichead

Psychotic Music Head wrote:

- Anyssa
    Help? Like what do you want me to help with?
    idk but it might come in handy!!
    and hang in there anyssa, things can only get better
    I don't know if I can contact the ghosts. I mean, I can learn and see why they chose me to be their aid.

I just sent an email/writing thingy, so I'll probably get a reply tomorrow.

Post 3/8/2013, 1:15 am by psychoticmusichead

godneyx wrote:

- Anyssa

Awww, Anyssa I'm sorry. I hope the online-counselor helps you. :)
    Thanks and hopefully I get a reply soon.
    Mikal

Post 3/8/2013, 1:16 am by Mikal

S00N
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/8/2013, 1:38 am by PrincessOfMischief

best of luck anyssa :D i believe in you

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:39 pm