So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Diary

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Dear Diary - Page 9 Empty Dear Diary

Post by PrincessOfMischief

this thread is a dear diary thread. you can post watever u want here

EXAMPLE:
    Dear Diary,
    It's 7:30 pm EST and i think im the only person left on the world... *hides in basement with gaga cds*

or

Dear Diary,
    It's 5:05 pm PST and i just got bitten in the ass by a shark! it hurt like hell

:barmy:
    Share this post on: reddit

Neyde

Post 3/8/2013, 1:41 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I love having the day off. I practiced my license test again today and I THINK I'm ready, I'm still so nervous though, not sure why. I went to Walmart and I bought two pairs of shoes, one for school and one for work, socks for work, and gum for school. I'm watching The Femme Fatale Tour right now. Britney is taking Alex backstage after Lace and Leather. He's never coming back!

I'm about to have my SlimFast shake so yeah.

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 3/8/2013, 1:42 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Dear Diary,

I love having the day off. I practiced my license test again today and I THINK I'm ready, I'm still so nervous though, not sure why. I went to Walmart and I bought two pairs of shoes, one for school and one for work, socks for work, and gum for school. I'm watching The Femme Fatale Tour right now. Britney is taking Alex backstage after Lace and Leather. He's never coming back!

- Charlie
    Femme Fatale Tour is flawless :done:
    Neyde

Post 3/8/2013, 1:48 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:

- Charlie

Gimme More right now
    Mikal

Post 3/8/2013, 1:49 pm by Mikal

godneyx wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:

- Charlie

Gimme More right now
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSS :done3: i just want more MOARRRRRRR
    kmcclure

Post 3/8/2013, 1:49 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary,

Loving all the shade Mikal's parents are getting. Maybe they should have started his life out with proper parenting instead of being like the rest of America and Judging them based on their orientation. NEWSFLASH your kids come from your ballsack and your extra wide, ocean of a Vagina. Think about that.

Anyways, Coffee is awesome. Especially free coffee. So are first paydays. *thank you starbucks for saving my bank account and my phone bill*
    Neyde

Post 3/8/2013, 1:51 pm by Neyde

kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary,

Loving all the shade Mikal's parents are getting. Maybe they should have started his life out with proper parenting instead of being like the rest of America and Judging them based on their orientation. NEWSFLASH your kids come from your ballsack and your extra wide, ocean of a Vagina. Think about that.

Anyways, Coffee is awesome. Especially free coffee. So are first paydays. *thank you starbucks for saving my bank account and my phone bill*

Kat, I'm so glad Starbucks is a lot of fun for you!
    kmcclure

Post 3/8/2013, 1:52 pm by kmcclure

godneyx wrote:
    kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary,

Kat, I'm so glad Starbucks is a lot of fun for you!
    I'm glad I don't hate it as much as my last job.
    Mikal

Post 3/8/2013, 1:56 pm by Mikal

Starbucks is flawless. No? Yes. :done:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/8/2013, 5:34 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Diary,

Am v happy for Kat's coffee job! it seems fun and im jealous xD

i am so fucking tired rn im about to sleep, but i wanna doctor who and talk to mikal but idk my eyes are not working with me rn

today basically sucked. Here's hoping tonights better bc my 2 closets friends is gunna be singing at our schools "coffee house" (hehe kat should come) and my one friend is gunna whoo da girl she likes so HOPEFULLY THEY FINALLY FUCKING GET TOGETHER BC GODDAMIT I SHIP THAT HARD

anyway... off to mainline dance music

<3 Mandikins

p.s. please tell mikal to move out and stick it to his parents and take me with him on his CSI trip
    Neyde

Post 3/9/2013, 10:10 am by Neyde

Dear Diary,

L;KAJSDF;LKAJDF;LAKSJFASF JUST A LITTLE LESS THAN AN HOUR UNTIL I TAKE MY DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST. Lol I woke up with my stomach in pain but I'm calm as of now. I'm so scared but I think I'm going to do good. Hopefully I'll get to drive to work playing a Brit song, not sure which one though. Gotta go for now, wish me luck y'all.

- Charlie
    Neyde

Post 3/9/2013, 6:23 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

I'M A LICENSED DRIVER.

- Charlie
    Mikal

Post 3/9/2013, 9:44 pm by Mikal

I'M A LICENSED DRIVER.

- Charlie
    Now... you must drive me to the store so I can buy Femme Fatale. Dear Diary - Page 9 3720351142
    kmcclure

Post 3/9/2013, 9:50 pm by kmcclure

Dear Diary.

What a coincidence. I Passed my Proserve test, and I have my liquor license.

Kat.
    Mikal

Post 3/9/2013, 9:51 pm by Mikal

kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary.

Kat.
    Why were you trying to get your liquor license exactly? Dear Diary - Page 9 145607583
    Neyde

Post 3/10/2013, 12:28 am by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:

I'M A LICENSED DRIVER.

- Charlie
    Now... you must drive me to the store so I can buy Femme Fatale. Dear Diary - Page 9 3720351142

Please come here so I can do that.
    Neyde

Post 3/10/2013, 12:28 am by Neyde

kmcclure wrote:Dear Diary.

Kat.

Congrats! Dear Diary - Page 9 32833431
    Mikal

Post 3/10/2013, 12:43 am by Mikal

godneyx wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:

I'M A LICENSED DRIVER.

- Charlie

Please come here so I can do that.
    *gets map ready to walk many miles to Indiana, PA*

it's been forever since i came around, it's been forever but i'm here in town, and this time i'm not leavin without you
    Neyde

Post 3/10/2013, 1:27 am by Neyde

Aww am so emotion.
    Neyde

Post 3/10/2013, 6:25 pm by Neyde

Dear Diary,

Well, I had under-cooked chicken today and I feel like shit so maybe this means no school tomorrow. :D

I got Starbucks today and I went to the store and got more SlimFast shakes so I'm happy that I'm slimming down.

Work was fun and very busy last night. I miss my work husband tho lol

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

- Charlie

Post 3/10/2013, 11:03 pm by psychoticmusichead

Dear Diary,

CONGRATS CHARLIE!!! Dear Diary - Page 9 121196900 I'm so proud that you're now an official licensed driver!

A lot has happened in the past two days. I went over to the girl I have an "idk whats going on" relationship/friendship with's house and it was an interesting night. I'm probably going to end things because 1. I hate hate hate hate hate feeling uncomfortable because she reminds me a lot of an ex and 2. I don't think it's going to work cuz of other reasons + it's too rushed. I mean, getting together and already kissing? Not for meeeeee.
    I went to watch her brother's basketball game though the next day and that was fun. He plays in the Special Olympics, so it was really cool to see that! I got to talk to a kid off of his team and he was just adorable talking about how he and his friends were going to help Batman save the day from evil. He reminded me a lot of my brother.

I went to a party yesterday night and I had a blast. The girl I used to like, Anastasia, was holding the party, and when I saw her, my feelings for her came FLOODING back like a gushing waterfall. She looked really good that night. She was wearing a flowy white belly-shirt and these orange booty shorts. Gah I have to show you guys a photo of her; she's so pretty. Me and my friends were dancing and stuff. At one point, Anastasia came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance with her, well she didn't ask me, but she held out her hands. But instead, I slid my hand down to her waist and got her other hand and brought her in close. We danced to this slow song, idk what song, but it was very nice. I enjoyed the moment a lot. It felt absolutely right. She admired how I danced with her cuz I swayed her around and all. Then later, we played Truth or Dare and she got this dare that she had to lapdance someone of the same-sex and she looked to me. She turned on "Get Low" by Lil John and came over to me, grabbed my shoulders, and started lapdancing on me. I was laughing like an idiot xD But I was turned on so bad.......
    The night ended later on and she gave me a hug and watched me leave.

Yep, that's how my two days went. Sorry for the long reading x) Today I went to my grandparents house and then went to my mom's friends house and had dinner over there. It was good.

I hope you guys had a good weekend Dear Diary - Page 9 32833431

- Anyssa
    Neyde

Post 3/10/2013, 11:27 pm by Neyde

Psychotic Music Head wrote:Dear Diary,

CONGRATS CHARLIE!!! Dear Diary - Page 9 121196900 I'm so proud that you're now an official licensed driver!

A lot has happened in the past two days. I went over to the girl I have an "idk whats going on" relationship/friendship with's house and it was an interesting night. I'm probably going to end things because 1. I hate hate hate hate hate feeling uncomfortable because she reminds me a lot of an ex and 2. I don't think it's going to work cuz of other reasons + it's too rushed. I mean, getting together and already kissing? Not for meeeeee.
    I went to watch her brother's basketball game though the next day and that was fun. He plays in the Special Olympics, so it was really cool to see that! I got to talk to a kid off of his team and he was just adorable talking about how he and his friends were going to help Batman save the day from evil. He reminded me a lot of my brother.

I went to a party yesterday night and I had a blast. The girl I used to like, Anastasia, was holding the party, and when I saw her, my feelings for her came FLOODING back like a gushing waterfall. She looked really good that night. She was wearing a flowy white belly-shirt and these orange booty shorts. Gah I have to show you guys a photo of her; she's so pretty. Me and my friends were dancing and stuff. At one point, Anastasia came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance with her, well she didn't ask me, but she held out her hands. But instead, I slid my hand down to her waist and got her other hand and brought her in close. We danced to this slow song, idk what song, but it was very nice. I enjoyed the moment a lot. It felt absolutely right. She admired how I danced with her cuz I swayed her around and all. Then later, we played Truth or Dare and she got this dare that she had to lapdance someone of the same-sex and she looked to me. She turned on "Get Low" by Lil John and came over to me, grabbed my shoulders, and started lapdancing on me. I was laughing like an idiot xD But I was turned on so bad.......

Yep, that's how my two days went. Sorry for the long reading x) Today I went to my grandparents house and then went to my mom's friends house and had dinner over there. It was good.

- Anyssa

Thank you Anyssa! And I'm glad you had a great weekend! Dear Diary - Page 9 32833431

Post 3/10/2013, 11:29 pm by psychoticmusichead

godneyx wrote:

- Anyssa

Thank you Anyssa! And I'm glad you had a great weekend! Dear Diary - Page 9 32833431
    You're welcome! Dear Diary - Page 9 121196900 And thanks! Btw, Brit looks really pretty in your signature!
    Neyde

Post 3/10/2013, 11:31 pm by Neyde

Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    godneyx wrote:

- Anyssa

You're welcome! Dear Diary - Page 9 121196900 And thanks! Btw, Brit looks really pretty in your signature!

Thank you! I think Gaga looks cute on the right in your signature!

Post 3/10/2013, 11:34 pm by psychoticmusichead

godneyx wrote:
    Psychotic Music Head wrote:
    godneyx wrote:

- Anyssa

Thank you! I think Gaga looks cute on the right in your signature!
    Haha thanks Dear Diary - Page 9 121196900
    Mikal

Post 3/11/2013, 5:04 am by Mikal

I SHIP ANASTASIA AND ANYSSA!!! if things are awks with the other girl tell her to calm her tits and vajayjay ✝

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:35 pm