So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Pop Ate My Hearts
PrincessOfMischief
Cool Nebraska Guy
Mikal
PawsUpBitches
Neo Enigma
10 posters

Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND] Empty Re: Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND]

Post by PawsUpBitches 5/18/2012, 6:17 pm

preach eht gurl
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND] Empty Re: Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND]

Post by Mikal 5/18/2012, 8:04 pm

I don't think there is a point to believe in anything as long as people are good to each other.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 5/18/2012, 11:35 pm

I am offended. Don't disrespect my lord. Gaga is a Satan worshiper and needs to learn how to practice what is in the Bible. Things like, incest, and prostitution.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/18/2012, 11:42 pm

nice shade jub

i agree with lukass 100000000000% like religion is fucked and the world needs to suck sum cock
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 5/18/2012, 11:44 pm

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:the world needs to suck sum cock
    I thought you only said "dick" and not "cock"? (hippo)
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 5/18/2012, 11:57 pm

Religion needs to:
    A - Become non-existent
    B - There needs to a Lady Gaga religion.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/19/2012, 12:03 am

ElectricBadKid wrote:
    SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:the world needs to suck sum cock
    I thought you only said "dick" and not "cock"? (hippo)
    depends on my mood
    kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Post by kmcclure 5/19/2012, 1:40 pm

84% of the world believes in religion. So, basically half are the conservative, "hate everything that offends me" religious. So of course theyre gonna want to stop her on one platform alone.

She supports the gay community. That's why she's so hated by religious buffs. They're not even bothering to listen to her message. But agreed.

Snoop dogg is banned from Canada because he sparked a joint on stage during a concert in my province. He encouraged his fans to do it too. lol. Eminem is also banned from Canada.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 5/19/2012, 5:49 pm

kmcclure wrote:84% of the world believes in religion. So, basically half are the conservative, "hate everything that offends me" religious. So of course theyre gonna want to stop her on one platform alone.

She supports the gay community. That's why she's so hated by religious buffs. They're not even bothering to listen to her message. But agreed.

Snoop dogg is banned from Canada because he sparked a joint on stage during a concert in my province. He encouraged his fans to do it too. lol. Eminem is also banned from Canada.
    YES. I hate how people never take the time to see what she's really like besides her outfits ;\
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/21/2012, 7:12 am

kmcclure wrote:84% of the world believes in religion. So, basically half are the conservative, "hate everything that offends me" religious. So of course theyre gonna want to stop her on one platform alone.

LOL EMINEM!!!!!!!!!!!! my bff wuld keel herself she loves eminem!
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 5/22/2012, 12:50 am

Lukas, I agree with you on all of this. Because of all this shit, I've lost a lot of my religious beliefs. No offense, but I think the bible is stupid. It has little good messages, but it was written 50 years after Jesus died and people STILL follow it to this day. I feel as if religion basically mind controls people and tells them what and what not to do, think, and believe in. Like if religion wasn't involved, there would be a better chance of world peace actually occurring. Religion just sets aside our differences more and makes the human population more vulnerable of what to hate other humans for. Like the other day, I got judged for not going to church and for not getting confirmed yet. I don't give a shit if I go to hell or not! It bothers me. Just because I don't go to a fucking church makes me 'weird'.

I wish people would stop looking at Gaga as some devil worshipper take a few minutes to look at the however many GODAMN GOOD THINGS she has done for us! She's done so much! She's one of the only artists in our music industry who actually has a heart for others. She wants us to find love in ourselves so we can all appriciate who we are and how we were born this way! I mean, you see some crwppy artists out there and people think they're so cool and all that and then when someone like Gaga comes around, they insult her for being herself and not some manufactured fake asshole.

Gaga has helped me through the toughest times of my life and I thank her for it! And I wish people could see how amazing she is <3 She really is incredible.

Gaga is my religion. She's taught me more than a bible. She actually tells me to love myself for who I am, instead of telling me all the sins I've committed and how I should forgive them and all that bullshit. Gaga is life :)

I'm done ranting x)
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/22/2012, 4:50 pm

AMEN ANYSSA AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

i ranted today to my bff so im kind of ranted out,

but like all this shit with india is insane. like u dont KILL SOMEONE just because they dont agree with you!

god forbid someone preach self love and accepance to muslims............. but look at the way the treat their woman. they wouldnt really know

(sorry if my rants gunna get racey i have to get this out)

and i agree with anyssa. religion is a bunch of bull shit! it brain washes people via. fear of god. tbh idc if i go to hell. its gunna be a fucking party. like my soul is pure. i dont do drugs, i dont smoke, i dont drink. the only sin i have committed is the sin of loving the same sex. is something not adding up here? or is it just me. what happend to jesus loves me this i know?! like no. i cant even sing that song in church anymore without crying and my moms all o.O and on top of that. the prayer we say is just sick. "we understand that we r not worth even the crumbs under god's holy table" UM WTF! i think im worth a lil more then that. not to be conceded but thats the problem here. my mom wants me to donate part of my money to church too. and im like. how about relay for life. something that could actually save lives. u dont see a priest behind a cancer killing laser do you? no. so why do i have to do this?

all this church stuff is just chipping away at me to the point where i feel like screaming and pulling my hair out

ok i think im done.......................

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 5/22/2012, 8:23 pm

O_O
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 5/22/2012, 10:05 pm

:spam:
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 6/16/2012, 1:16 pm

Mandi you actually spammed by saying spam
    Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND] Tumblr_lwwstcBNhW1r3blv5o1_400

Although these rants actually needs a megaphone for people to hear.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 6/22/2012, 8:01 am

Oh we're still in this topic?

Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND] Rebbie-1335799455
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 6/22/2012, 4:20 pm

I'm still offended though.
    LavenderVersace

Bio : I like being on 4ums that r kleen but all of dem r messy Stopping The BTWB [CAUTION: MAY OFFEND] 3541161413 plz tell them 2 kleen up thx

Post by LavenderVersace 7/14/2012, 1:06 pm

:'( googa :'( lets be offended together
    Im so offended by this :'(
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/15/2012, 12:33 am

o.O
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mikal 7/15/2012, 12:51 am

cunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 1:12 am