So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB Empty What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/3/2013, 10:41 pm

What is your favorite part(s) of the amazing tour that is the Born This Way Ball?
    :l4g:

I love the whole Americano performance, because everyone is jumping around and singing along, plus the props and choreography are amazing. Bloody Mary is EPIC and Marry the Night always leaves me in my tears because it's so intimate and I love how she brings a fan on stage.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB

Post by Mikal 1/3/2013, 11:37 pm

I don't think I have any room to speak, seeing as I haven't seen it live. But the Bloody Mary, Black Jesus, Americano, Scheisse, Marry the Night, Alejandro, Electric Chapel performances seem good.  
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB Empty Re: What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB

Post by toshir3197 1/4/2013, 11:34 am

Black Jesus slayed my life. The choreography and the extra guitars + the intro of the performance. What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB 345430449

Marry The Night and Hair were the most Emotional. They were just, emotional and so amazing.

Schiesse was one of the most amazing performance and the most energetic. The synchronized choreography took everyone's breathe away.

Government Hooker was the sexiest and the sluttiest. It gave everyone and sense of Gaga on the start of the concert that's why it's fucking awesome.

Every performance of songs were so different on every level. They were all equally amazing as fuck. It's fucking hard to choose one.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/4/2013, 5:45 pm

toshir3197 wrote:Black Jesus slayed my life. The choreography and the extra guitars + the intro of the performance. What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB 345430449

Marry The Night and Hair were the most Emotional. They were just, emotional and so amazing.

Schiesse was one of the most amazing performance and the most energetic. The synchronized choreography took everyone's breathe away.

Government Hooker was the sexiest and the sluttiest. It gave everyone and sense of Gaga on the start of the concert that's why it's fucking awesome.

Every performance of songs were so different on every level. They were all equally amazing as fuck. It's fucking hard to choose one.

The intro to Black Jesus slays so much. What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB 345430449

Marry the Night is just amazing.

Oh my god in Scheisse especially during the breakdown where it's all like I I Ii iI ID DONT'TTOTO SPEAK GERMANA IGZNR. #slaying

In Gov Hooker when the beat dropped What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB 345430449
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 1/4/2013, 5:55 pm

nvm all of them are perf What's Your Favorite Part Of The BTWB 3541161413

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:36 am