So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin And Kenn fight

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Justin And Kenn fight Empty Justin And Kenn fight

Post by PrincessOfMischief

wtf happend this weekend? why is the eletric chapel chat subscribers only? why is this place next to empty? I WENT AWAY 4 3 FUCKING DAYS AND IM SO CONFFUSED!!!!!!!! (*crying*) plez help me be unconfussed!
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 9/27/2011, 6:50 pm by TimWilbers

Mandi,
    I think Electric Chapel Chat was getting unknown persons and the door was closed.
    I noticed that too, I waited and was made a member again.

It seems EC is where everyone is chatting now, but the forum is still here.
    Yes, I'm a bit confused as well. I think this is in consolation for last week.

Last Thursday Anyssa and I were over here and at Electric Chapel, everyone else was at Electric Chapel. Veronica showed up here, wondered what was going on. Anyssa filled her in, and she went over. Kicked ass, so to speak, and brought some sanity to the fray. All is much better now, but just a little awkward with the split.

I do hope you had a good vacation.
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 9/28/2011, 2:51 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

WELL... THERE WAS FIGHTING INVOLVED INVOLVED SO ONE SIDE OF THE PARTY MOVED TO THE ELECTRIC CHAPEL CHAT, WHILE BASICALLY ONLY JUSTIN AND KENN STAYED PUT. I AM STILL ON BOTH CHATS.... CUZ SOME OF US CONFUSED MONSTERRS COULD BE LIKE WTF ANYWAY. SO YEAH.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 9/28/2011, 3:41 pm by PrincessOfMischief

ty guys 4 filling me in. and way 2 go 2 ninja 4 kicking ass!

i hate this split thb. and im with mark imma be on both chats

Post 9/28/2011, 3:50 pm by TimWilbers

I check both. If everyone is on one but not the other, I'll mention that to hopefully bring all back together.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:30 pm