So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lady Gaga and Danny Trejo Set to Fight to Death in "Machete Kills"

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Lady Gaga and Danny Trejo Set to Fight to Death in "Machete Kills" Empty Lady Gaga and Danny Trejo Set to Fight to Death in "Machete Kills"

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 1/7/2013, 7:00 pm

During a press junket for his new film, Death Race 3, actor and star of ‘Machete Kills’, Danny Trejo revealed that the he and Lady Gaga will fight to death, stating that Gaga is one of the assassins who try to kill him. “She even has a tattoo on her upper arm of my face, under which it says, ‘Machete Must Die’,” revealed Trejo.

The actor went on to compliment Gaga as an actress, stating “Lady Gaga is remarkable. She proves to be a great actress. She surprised me and everyone else, she’s very quick and powerful in character. And I think this is her first film as an actress.”
    http://www.propagaga.com/

AssasinGa. Lady Gaga and Danny Trejo Set to Fight to Death in "Machete Kills" 1197609642
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Lady Gaga and Danny Trejo Set to Fight to Death in "Machete Kills" Empty Re: Lady Gaga and Danny Trejo Set to Fight to Death in "Machete Kills"

Post by Mikal 1/7/2013, 7:21 pm

first she killed basic bitches' careers and now she's just killing people :nacho:

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:36 pm