So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years.

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years. Empty Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years.

Post by PrincessOfMischief 9/18/2011, 1:42 am

my new story book thing w/e

Ch. 1.

so, standing at the cross roads of life, for people come to meet me. Jenn. Mick. Roy and Tony. Roy and Tony stare long and hard a each other. giving a occasional evil stare. Jenn has her eyes locked on Roy. Mick looks from the floor to me back to the floor. I felt and intervention comming on.

He said this was going to happen. i was in way over my head. involved in to much. not enough time to sort it out. playing with my heart. leaving no room for scars. Him. he was right. I miss him so much. ashton. my brother. he died a year ago from aids. his ex boy firend ws a whore. i told him not to do it. but he didn't care. "you cant stop love" he said. i don't think he was right on that point.

he left me here. i was devistaed. i had no one to turn to except roy.

at the time roy was just a friend. he was the only person close to me like ashton i could turn to. the only shoulder to cry on

Jenn, my best firend, had told me a week earlier she liked roy. She was intending to ask him to prom. But he said no. he asked me instead. Ashton had just passed. i needed to drink my tears and cry. i said no. Jenn found out. she wasnt mad just sad. She slept over on prom night. along with mick.

When school had let out for good. i was rejoicing. i was to go to new york in 3 months. star life a new.

i was peacefully dreaming that day in june. somewhere in disco heavne catching up with ashton. i rele missed my brother. theni heard something that awkoe me. a knock on the door. it was roy.

i had no time to think. before it went down. i was in shock. awe. why was he here?

Before i knew it hes was kissing me. leading me ack to my bed. my alarm clock suddenly went off. playing Madonnas Die another day. It made me think of jenn. i had to stop this insanitymy eyes serching my room for something to use. all i cloud see was roy edging closer and closer. i spotted a stillto next to my bed. the song changed to mons†er. i dodged his hug and grabed the shoe. ran behind him and slap him in th eack with it. he gave me a puzzed look. i pointed to the door a shouted LEAVE! he left confussed and hurt.

i ran to my phone and imedeitly called mick.

PART 2 OR CH. 2 COMMING SOON

i hope u enjoyed it hoes

btw this whole thing is 99.999999999999999999999999% false. O_O
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years. Empty Re: Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years.

Post by toshir3197 9/18/2011, 1:44 am

O.000000000000000001% is true Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years. 121196900 Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years. 3932781551
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years. Empty Re: Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 9/18/2011, 1:44 am

99% xDDDDDDDD *ROFLS*

GOOD CHAPTER BRO! <3
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 9/18/2011, 1:46 am

little_monster3197 wrote:O.000000000000000001% is true Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years. 121196900 Confliction, Confusion, and Bad Romances. The false stories of the teenage years. 3932781551
    lol yes carlo
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 9/18/2011, 1:47 am

DiscoStick123 wrote:99% xDDDDDDDD *ROFLS*

GOOD CHAPTER BRO! <3
    xD ty
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 9/18/2011, 10:04 am

This is awesome :D
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 9/18/2011, 3:52 pm

Gaga4ever82 wrote:This is awesome :D
    ty anyssa!
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/11/2012, 10:16 pm

LMAO I FORGOT I HAD POSTED THIS STORY......... i fucked up the ending so im not gunna post the rest xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:02 am