So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I unfollowed you on Twitter...

VeronicaVixen
    VeronicaVixen

I unfollowed you on Twitter... - Page 2 Empty I unfollowed you on Twitter...

Post by VeronicaVixen

Look, it's nothing personal, but I can't take some of you. Now I know what DJWS means when he says you have to have your own picture in order for him to follow you. There is obviously a reason Gaga is keeping mum about ARTPOP, and we should respect that. You guys tweeting and retweeting about it all day doesn't help the wait. She learned with BTW not to overhype the release of the album as it gives haters ammo (people were saying after the first day that sales dropped, and they were mocking her for saying BTW was the "album of the decade".) ARTPOP is going to be released as a digital application for your phones... this will be the first time in history it is going to happen, so can't we just let the creative process unfold?! You guys know this stuff takes time. She also has to release stuff strategically to be considered for awards & stuff. I am just saying, when I see Gaga's avi pop up in my TL, I want it to be HER, not an anon page who floods my TL with Gaga stuff.

Another thing that has me so disappointed is all the hate towards other artists! Always bashing Madonna and Perez and everyone else. You talking about them is keeping them relevant. If I don't like something, I don't talk about it constantly! I know Perez has backstabbed and said very mean things, but some of you are just as bad or worse. We do not personally know what is going with them, or where their relationship stands, and when I saw you guys saying mean shit to him when he Tweeted her on her birthday I just thought it was downright despicable. I tweeted it already, and I back it up, @MissKellyO was right, the Little Monsters are the biggest bullies, and whenever a group gains power they self destruct.

Now I know it's so easy for imposters to call themselves a Little Monster or even a fan and slander our good name, and there are a few who don't practice Gaga's message of acceptance, and there is no way to get rid of those ones, but I am going to confine my Gaga interactions to fan sites, not Twitter. I am not abandoning the fanbase, or Gaga, I am just having a life outside of it. Plus there is a big age difference between me and you so don't take it to heart. I still love ARTPOP and will be seeing you guys around on the sites. No hard feelings. <3

_VV
    Share this post on: reddit

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/6/2013, 7:12 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

Change your name to something else instead of explaining it.
    I unfollowed you on Twitter... - Page 2 531305176

Last edited by Pop Ate My Hearts on 4/6/2013, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 7:47 pm by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:I was gon change it. But I'm keeping Neo.

Enigma is something that is mysterious and can't be described. Basically a fancy ass bitching word for Mystery.
    sexy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/6/2013, 10:46 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:I'm just confused as to what we did personally. All I do on Twitter is talk about drag queens with people. If this person wants to leave than fine cause she didn't post anything anyway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    yeah really. I rt gaga, the h50 gang, and mark Gatiss like how even is this spam about prez or DJWS or anything ARTPOP tbh
    toshir3197

Post 5/9/2013, 10:03 am by toshir3197

Who's VeronicaVixen? is she different from V or.... I unfollowed you on Twitter... - Page 2 262532281
    Mikal

Post 5/9/2013, 3:52 pm by Mikal

toshir3197 wrote:Who's VeronicaVixen? is she different from V or.... I unfollowed you on Twitter... - Page 2 262532281
    Irrelevant Veronica from the old forums that likes to stereotype entire fanbases. NOT the Spanish Veronica that likes to say "Que pasa?"
    kmcclure

Post 5/17/2013, 11:23 am by kmcclure

I was curious about this title so I decided to pop in. I couldn't help but to be insulted lol. I mean, yeah a lot of the little monster fanbase is batshit crazy and likes to harrass and bitch about other celebs. But that doesn't mean we should all be lumped into the same one. There are beliebers that are, like many of the little monsters, fucking normal and not bullies. It all comes with being the biggest fanbase in the world. If one does something stupid, it reflects back on us and onto Gaga. So being lumped into Veronica Vixen's rant....Insulting. Especially when many know that I'm doing one on one support for troubled teens. :/

As for my cunt side.... Yall know that if I get harassed or egged on, I'mma bust back twice as hard.
    Mikal

Post 6/1/2013, 12:09 am by Mikal

Who's this again? I unfollowed you on Twitter... - Page 2 3720351142

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:43 am