So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I unfollowed you on Twitter...

VeronicaVixen
    VeronicaVixen

I unfollowed you on Twitter... Empty I unfollowed you on Twitter...

Post by VeronicaVixen

Look, it's nothing personal, but I can't take some of you. Now I know what DJWS means when he says you have to have your own picture in order for him to follow you. There is obviously a reason Gaga is keeping mum about ARTPOP, and we should respect that. You guys tweeting and retweeting about it all day doesn't help the wait. She learned with BTW not to overhype the release of the album as it gives haters ammo (people were saying after the first day that sales dropped, and they were mocking her for saying BTW was the "album of the decade".) ARTPOP is going to be released as a digital application for your phones... this will be the first time in history it is going to happen, so can't we just let the creative process unfold?! You guys know this stuff takes time. She also has to release stuff strategically to be considered for awards & stuff. I am just saying, when I see Gaga's avi pop up in my TL, I want it to be HER, not an anon page who floods my TL with Gaga stuff.

Another thing that has me so disappointed is all the hate towards other artists! Always bashing Madonna and Perez and everyone else. You talking about them is keeping them relevant. If I don't like something, I don't talk about it constantly! I know Perez has backstabbed and said very mean things, but some of you are just as bad or worse. We do not personally know what is going with them, or where their relationship stands, and when I saw you guys saying mean shit to him when he Tweeted her on her birthday I just thought it was downright despicable. I tweeted it already, and I back it up, @MissKellyO was right, the Little Monsters are the biggest bullies, and whenever a group gains power they self destruct.

Now I know it's so easy for imposters to call themselves a Little Monster or even a fan and slander our good name, and there are a few who don't practice Gaga's message of acceptance, and there is no way to get rid of those ones, but I am going to confine my Gaga interactions to fan sites, not Twitter. I am not abandoning the fanbase, or Gaga, I am just having a life outside of it. Plus there is a big age difference between me and you so don't take it to heart. I still love ARTPOP and will be seeing you guys around on the sites. No hard feelings. <3

_VV
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 4:40 pm by Mikal

Did you just generalize the whole fanbase into the small amount of people on this forum?
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/6/2013, 4:45 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

I'm assuming you are talking about the fanbase in general and not just us?

There's more praise for Madonna than hate here. :umno:

I do agree that some of them can be bullies but saying Gaga's fans are the biggest bullies is a big stretch.

I refuse to listen to anything Kelly Osbourne says as her job is to bully celebrities on national television which makes her the biggest hypocrite ever.

As for Perez, he deserves what he has coming to him. Calling her injury a result of bad karma. No.

With ARTPOP, fans are going to be excited for the album. When people get mean and vicious about it that is one thing but I don't see a problem with talking about it.

I think the worst part of this fanbase is the people who do the same as the media and generalize the entire fanbase by a small percentage of it.

Gaga is only as big as her fans make her and when fans turn on fans it doesn't help her in any way shape or form.
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 4:48 pm by Mikal

Some of the fans from every fanbase can be bullies. It's called the human race. :look:

This girl is just dealing with getting upset over ARTPOP in a different way. She can't handle the wait so she is leaving the situation.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/6/2013, 4:51 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 4/6/2013, 4:52 pm by PrincessOfMischief

.... I'm about to leave every fan base and just burry myself in the Sherlock one cause h50 has shit drama now this? no sir I'm done
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 4:53 pm by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess wrote:.... I'm about to leave every fan base and just burry myself in the Sherlock one cause h50 has shit drama now this? no sir I'm done
    you don't even know this person
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/6/2013, 4:54 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

gagasalohaprincess wrote:.... I'm about to leave every fan base and just burry myself in the Sherlock one cause h50 has shit drama now this? no sir I'm done
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 5:07 pm by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:Why is everyone quitting though.
    We getting that promo I unfollowed you on Twitter... 2928982194

but no. I really hate this. Out of every 100 monsters there will be on little cunt. And that's to be expected but I hate it when that 1 little cunt becomes the main attraction and the other 99 monsters become just as big as cunts.
    Kelly Osbourne is a general twat tbh, She's a bully who can't get but dishes it out plenty.
    Perez is so two faced I'm about to call the doctors to separate his siamese twin from the other part of his face. He's rude and if you don't agree with him you're not good enough for him. Pray for him because he's another twat.
    ARTPOP has been promised for a long time and it's running into extended overtime. People understand Gaga is recovering and that 1 little cunt out of 99 won't make it easier. We can talk and joke about it not coming out freely. What annoys me are people who then dote on that. Everyone has their own way of channeling how long they wait. It's gonna be out in 2 months and Gaga is gonna release shit any day now. It's literally a time for waiting and speculating.
    Any hate put to celebrities ( on my behalf at least ) is done because they go against some morals. Not gonna be sticking up for that one much tbh. But we as people understand and respect other people for who they are and what they make.

I really would hope this is not directed at our little forum ✝
    OUR PUNY FORUM [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Luke ily
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/6/2013, 6:23 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

I am still being followed.
    :cheer:
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 6:27 pm by Mikal

I never associated with this person on Twitter in my entire life.
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 6:32 pm by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:Markus doesn't even follow me.

I tried to drag them back here. Owell.
    I unfollowed you on Twitter... 2897916848 mark don't follow me either
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/6/2013, 6:34 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

I'm just confused as to what we did personally. All I do on Twitter is talk about drag queens with people. If this person wants to leave than fine cause she didn't post anything anyway.

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/6/2013, 6:34 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

2 famous 4 u
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 6:46 pm by Mikal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/6/2013, 6:48 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

What is Luke's username anyway.
    I unfollowed you on Twitter... 3167829569
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 6:52 pm by Mikal

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:What is Luke's username anyway.
    @NeoEnigmARTPOP I unfollowed you on Twitter... 1131993713
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 4/6/2013, 7:00 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

slaythisway wrote:
    Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:What is Luke's username anyway.
    @NeoEnigmARTPOP I unfollowed you on Twitter... 1131993713
    :alyssa:
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 7:02 pm by Mikal

Pop Ate My Hearts wrote:
    :alyssa:
    idk what the Enigma stuff is I unfollowed you on Twitter... 4164420455
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 4/6/2013, 7:09 pm by Cool Nebraska Guy

Young and perplexing would what I'd think the name means
    Mikal

Post 4/6/2013, 7:10 pm by Mikal

Neo Enigma wrote:Y'all illiterate.
    ✝
    Explain what the enigma means pls? I unfollowed you on Twitter... 3541161413

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:07 pm