So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May Empty Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May

Post by Mikal 3/11/2013, 4:09 pm

Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May 0UFkghT

Popular singer Nicki Minaj launched her first fragrance—Nicki Minaj Pink Friday in collaboration with Elizabeth Arden last year, 2012. In May 2013 we can expect her second fragrant edition, Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Special Edition.

“Pink Friday, my first fragrance, is a reflection of me. While introducing a unique collectible bottle, I wanted to give my Barbz a special edition fragrance to wear, adding a bit of dimension and playfulness to the original scent.,” stated Nicki.

The new fragrance is composed of gourmand, floral notes. Its opening introduces a lot of freshness coming from luminous grapefruit, apple and white raspberry announcing the rich, floral heart created of water lily, honeysuckle and jasmine. Base notes provide expressed gourmand notes of caramelized pear and musk.

NICKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY SPECIAL EDITION 2013

grapefruit, apple, white raspberry
    water lily, honeysucklei, jasmine
    caramelized pear, musk

The bottle is shaped like Nicki Minaj's silhouette, in icy shades in comparison to the first edition, with a gold-colored face and a white wig. The new fragrance will be available as 30 and 100 ml.
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Cool Nebraska Guy
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : I'm fun.

Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May Empty Re: Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May

Post by Cool Nebraska Guy 3/11/2013, 4:56 pm

This tacky ass bitch who is she
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May Empty Re: Nicki Minaj to release 2nd fragrance in May

Post by Mikal 3/11/2013, 4:59 pm

*waits for Jub to make up his mind if he likes or h8s Nicki*
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 3/12/2013, 3:12 pm

nicki stahp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/15/2024, 8:11 pm