So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Evening.

Darth Ziggler
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : Member of Wrestlescoop.com/forum here on a peace m

Good Evening. - Page 3 Empty Good Evening.

Post by Darth Ziggler

My name is Darth Ziggler. I come from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i am here because we have reason to believe one of our former members, who is now one of your members, is attacking our forum.

We come in peace, for now. This is not a counterstrike, for now. We just wanna know what the person(s) username is here and if he(they) is here, we suggest for the better of your own forums that you strip them of any moderator or admin positions that they have acquired and immediately ban them from your forums before they destroy it like they have ours.

These two people we are looking for went by the names of Kenn and JusTNA on our forums. Real name of Kenn is Lachlen and real name of JusTNA is unknown. They are from Australia.

I apologize for the actions of any other angry WS members. We come in peace.

Darth Ziggler, WS forums

PS: like the Fry icon Good Evening. - Page 3 262532281
    Share this post on: reddit

PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:42 am by PrincessOfMischief

William Wallace wrote:You've asked for this. If your admin isn't willing to accept our offering of peace, than Justice shall be dealt the hard way.
    are you captain America? :O
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    love you
    slaythisway wrote:
    Darth Ziggler wrote:That's weird how do you know there's a WSFW topic? That's blocked unless your a member, OH WAIT! Your a Member! and your currently carpet bombing our forums and have been for the past hours. We have the posts and IP addresses to prove it.
    What does WSFW stand for? Good Evening. - Page 3 3012908983

Post 3/4/2013, 1:42 am by Darth Ziggler

We give you one last warning.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:44 am by PrincessOfMischief

Darth Ziggler wrote:We give you one last warning.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:44 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Darth Ziggler wrote:We give you one last warning.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:45 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

If you want I can create a wrestling board while you enjoy your stay?
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:45 am by Priceless

No, I'm worse than Captain America. Some people even say that I was the only man in the world to make THE Chuck Norris cry. I'm William Wallace. And in a matter of moments, I am going to fuck you, and each of your puny little homosexual/lesbian/retarded friends sideways until their mothers bleed for mercy. And when it is all said and done, your rectum will be the size of Jupiter.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:46 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

William Wallace wrote:No, I'm worse than Captain America. Some people even say that I was the only man in the world to make THE Chuck Norris cry. I'm William Wallace. And in a matter of moments, I am going to fuck you, and each of your puny little homosexual/lesbian/retarded friends sideways until their mothers bleed for mercy. And when it is all said and done, your rectum will be the size of Jupiter.
    OH MY GOD LMFAO
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:46 am by Kenn

William Wallace wrote:No, I'm worse than Captain America. Some people even say that I was the only man in the world to make THE Chuck Norris cry. I'm William Wallace. And in a matter of moments, I am going to fuck you, and each of your puny little homosexual/lesbian/retarded friends sideways until their mothers bleed for mercy. And when it is all said and done, your rectum will be the size of Jupiter.
    are lesbians retarded when you are stroking your cock to them
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:48 am by PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:50 am by Darth Ziggler

I'm sorry, but you've given us no choice
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:51 am by Priceless

i enjoy cock
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:51 am by PrincessOfMischief

AS HEAD BITCH (with permission from the admin) I NOW DECLARE WAR ON WRESTLESCOOP FORUM!!!

THE GAME, MONSTERS, IS ON!!!!!!!!
    Mikal

Post 3/4/2013, 1:53 am by Mikal

That's bullying.
    Good Evening. - Page 3 4005550479
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:53 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

gagasalohaprincess wrote:AS HEAD BITCH (with permission from the admin) I NOW DECLARE WAR ON WRESTLESCOOP FORUM!!!

gorl u aint even admin
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:54 am by PrincessOfMischief

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:AS HEAD BITCH (with permission from the admin) I NOW DECLARE WAR ON WRESTLESCOOP FORUM!!!

gorl u aint even admin
    bitch slaythisway said i could go sit
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:54 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:

gorl u aint even admin
    k fine
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:54 am by PrincessOfMischief

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:

gorl u aint even admin
    k fine
    das right
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:55 am by Kenn

William Wallace wrote:i enjoy cock
    aw gay
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:55 am by PrincessOfMischief

William Wallace wrote:i enjoy cock
    good cause i dont
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:55 am by Priceless

Good Evening. - Page 3 2958557780

Post 3/4/2013, 1:59 am by Darth Ziggler

fuck me raw
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 2:05 am by Kenn

how come it's only u2 who are posting

i thought your threat was that all of ws would come crusading in. u roq u rool
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 2:05 am by PrincessOfMischief

Kenn wrote:how come it's only u2 who are posting

i thought your threat was that all of ws would come crusading in. u roq u rool

Post 3/4/2013, 2:09 am by Darth Ziggler

:reductive: ://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17ouqk9bsdiqnjpg/original.jpg[/img]
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 2:11 am by Priceless

:madge: ://25.media.tumblr.com/ :madge: .jpg[/img]

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 10:54 am