So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Evening.

Darth Ziggler
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : Member of Wrestlescoop.com/forum here on a peace m

Good Evening. Empty Good Evening.

Post by Darth Ziggler

My name is Darth Ziggler. I come from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and i am here because we have reason to believe one of our former members, who is now one of your members, is attacking our forum.

We come in peace, for now. This is not a counterstrike, for now. We just wanna know what the person(s) username is here and if he(they) is here, we suggest for the better of your own forums that you strip them of any moderator or admin positions that they have acquired and immediately ban them from your forums before they destroy it like they have ours.

These two people we are looking for went by the names of Kenn and JusTNA on our forums. Real name of Kenn is Lachlen and real name of JusTNA is unknown. They are from Australia.

I apologize for the actions of any other angry WS members. We come in peace.

Darth Ziggler, WS forums

PS: like the Fry icon Good Evening. 262532281
    Share this post on: reddit

Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:14 am by Kenn

im crying
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:14 am by PrincessOfMischief

Dear Darth,

Good Evening. 88531580

Mikal

Post 3/4/2013, 1:15 am by Mikal

I've never heard of a JusTNA before, but I'll be on the lookout.

Thank you sir.

:raven:
    Mikal

Post 3/4/2013, 1:15 am by Mikal

Kenn wrote:im crying
    I'm going to ban you if you do not apologize to this fine gentleman. Good Evening. 369992649
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:16 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

idk who justna is he is certainly from australia
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:16 am by PrincessOfMischief

slaythisway wrote:I've never heard of a JusTNA before, but I'll be on the lookout.

Thank you sir.

:raven:
    Sherlock Holmes and John Watson on the case!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:18 am by Priceless

We are peaceful, HOWEVER, if you dare to bring war to WrestleScoop, be aware that the forum members of WrestleScoop have been through many a war, and your puny little Lady Gaga forum will present no threat to our society of dominant warriors.

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:18 am by Kenn

William Wallace wrote:We are peaceful, HOWEVER, if you dare to bring war to WrestleScoop, be aware that the forum members of WrestleScoop have been through many a war, and your puny little Lady Gaga forum will present no threat to our society of dominant warriors.

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.

fuck off priceless
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:18 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

William Wallace wrote:We are peaceful, HOWEVER, if you dare to bring war to WrestleScoop, be aware that the forum members of WrestleScoop have been through many a war, and your puny little Lady Gaga forum will present no threat to our society of dominant warriors.

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.
    bring it boo Good Evening. 3582788261
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:19 am by PrincessOfMischief

he thinks we are puny [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post 3/4/2013, 1:19 am by Darth Ziggler

Nice to see you all have a sense of humor, but we will commence a counter strike if this continues further. The people on my forum are pissed, they are angry, and they are ready to counter strike against this forum and spam it up twice as bad as your members have spammed up ours. You want peace, you can have it, you want war, WE WILL GIVE YOU ONE!
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:20 am by Kenn

Darth Ziggler wrote:Nice to see you all have a sense of humor, but we will commence a counter strike if this continues further. The people on my forum are pissed, they are angry, and they are ready to counter strike against this forum and spam it up twice as bad as your members have spammed up ours. You want peace, you can have it, you want war, WE WILL GIVE YOU ONE!

hey is rated r open to post nudes yet
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:20 am by PrincessOfMischief

Darth Ziggler wrote:Nice to see you all have a sense of humor, but we will commence a counter strike if this continues further. The people on my forum are pissed, they are angry, and they are ready to counter strike against this forum and spam it up twice as bad as your members have spammed up ours. You want peace, you can have it, you want war, WE WILL GIVE YOU ONE!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mikal

Post 3/4/2013, 1:20 am by Mikal

gagasalohaprincess please respect the opinion of our new members.

Kenn this is warning number 2 if you do not want banned.

Moved topic to Help and Support section. Good Evening. 4092656881
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:20 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

I'm ready.

Good Evening. 3294220943
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:20 am by Priceless

Kenn wrote:

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.

fuck off priceless

This is the imbecile who has brought pain and anger to the respectful and intellectual society of the WrestleScoop forums. DO NOT trust this man, as he has countlessly mistreated our forums. He is a lower classed citizen who must be banned form this forum immediately for the sake of humanity.
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:21 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

William Wallace wrote:
    Kenn wrote:

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.

fuck off priceless

This is the imbecile who has brought pain and anger to the respectful and intellectual society of the WrestleScoop forums. DO NOT trust this man, as he has countlessly mistreated our forums. He is a lower classed citizen who must be banned form this forum immediately for the sake of humanity.
    Das rude.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:22 am by PrincessOfMischief

William Wallace wrote:
    Kenn wrote:

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.

fuck off priceless

kenns my home skillet... fuck right off Good Evening. 3807274332
    Kenn

Post 3/4/2013, 1:23 am by Kenn

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    William Wallace wrote:
    Kenn wrote:

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.

fuck off priceless

kenns my home skrillex

hey priceless
    Priceless

Post 3/4/2013, 1:23 am by Priceless

slaythisway wrote:gagasalohaprincess please respect the opinion of our new members.

If you are the administrator, I demand that you accept the peace offering which we present to you. Otherwise, be thankful for everything, for soon, there will be nothing.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:24 am by PrincessOfMischief

Kenn wrote:
    gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    William Wallace wrote:
    Kenn wrote:

Sleep well,

- William Wallace.

fuck off priceless

kenns my home skrillex

hey priceless
    oyus home skrillex my b bb
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 3/4/2013, 1:25 am by PrincessOfMischief

William Wallace wrote:
    slaythisway wrote:gagasalohaprincess please respect the opinion of our new members.

If you are the administrator, I demand that you accept the peace offering which we present to you. Otherwise, be thankful for everything, for soon, there will be nothing.
    he may be admin, but im head bitch around here and post whore queen *takes crown back from PopAteMyHearts*
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 3/4/2013, 1:25 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

William Wallace wrote:

Nah son. Good Evening. 1270062728
    Papa Joe

Post 3/4/2013, 1:26 am by Papa Joe

Are these guys giving you kids a problem?

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/29/2024, 12:54 pm