So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour Empty Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour

Post by Mikal 2/13/2013, 10:49 pm

Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour Tumblr_mi6nb4m5hr1qdmb8eo1_500

Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour Tumblr_mi6nb4m5hr1qdmb8eo2_500

https://littlemonsters.com/post/511c2006eb8114f40f0001e7

I hope she'll be okay. Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour 567326314

Recovery will take about 12 weeks so she should be all better by the beginning of May.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour Empty Re: Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/13/2013, 11:03 pm

ok. so i got the texts from mikal, got the FB messages from Hannah, and then my night went to shit.

literally got a nose bleed from crying so hard. Not just from the concert (yeah im super bummed but w/e) mostly bc this is so serious and i just want gaga to be ok. i would honestly die if she died. like part of me would shut off...

god she needs to be ok.

Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour 567326314
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour Empty Re: Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 2/14/2013, 5:53 pm

Am I the only one not worried about Gaga "dying". Like, she's going to be fine and completely okay. So there's nothing to worry about there.

The main concern I had was if her hip would be able to fully function the way it did again, and after some research I found it it can be 100% fixed and she'll back on her feet dancing her heart out to Americano in a few months.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 2/14/2013, 10:18 pm

it's not that she'd die mark, i'm concerned if she would ever be able to dance and shake her ass again. but thankfully it looks like she'll be able too :lol:
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 2/16/2013, 12:26 am

She'll be okay, I just know she will. She's Gaga; she can get through anything. I was sad when I heard the news though Gaga needs surgery; has to cancel rest of tour 3541161413 It's depressing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 7:07 pm