So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Story I'm writing

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Story I'm writing Empty Story I'm writing

Post by psychoticmusichead 1/27/2013, 12:39 am

Just a sneak peak of a story I've been writing called (as of now) "Rebel Soul":

I couldn’t tell whether or not the moon was out yet. The sky was a husky, bright blue, but I couldn’t see the moon anywhere. Maybe it was hiding behind some clouds or something, I don’t know. It was pretty bright out for a night without a moon.
    I carelessly shuffled over the rough terrain of dirt and patches of short grass every now and then. The trees surrounding me morphed into shadow figures of the night. Their branches tailed upward toward the atmosphere, as their leaves whistled in the light wind which was coming from one direction, or maybe several directions. I’m not much of an outdoorsy person in general, so I wouldn’t know anything much about nature, specifically how it all works out. I am a pretty smart person though. I am fresh out of high school; I made it out with good-ass grades and an aspiring attitude about the walk of life ahead of me. The main reason why I don’t know much about nature is because I never went out on family camping trips a whole ton as a kid, like most families here do. I didn’t grow up in a typical “white picket fence” family, which is alright. I grew up in a jacked-up family, which I’ll explain soon. I pushed myself for good grades because I wanted to get something good out of that time of life, unlike my parents who didn’t give a shit about anything like that when they were my age. I am smart though, but not in the outdoorsy category.

*This is just the intro of the first chapter.

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Story I'm writing Empty Re: Story I'm writing

Post by PrincessOfMischief 1/27/2013, 6:49 pm

more please Story I'm writing 1508944293
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 1/27/2013, 7:14 pm

I'll post Chapter 1 right now, so if that the others are somewhat interested, they then can check it all out.
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 1/27/2013, 7:44 pm

I like the attitude of the narrator.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon