So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thoughts through songs

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Thoughts through songs Empty Thoughts through songs

Post by psychoticmusichead 8/20/2011, 7:53 pm

I felt like posting this! xD So whenever I listen to a song, I come up with little stories for them. So I decided to listen to the Born This Way album and make stories for each one during each song. This is what I came up with. :) I hope you enjoy.

Marry The Night
    She danced in the streets of New York City, rejoicing and celebrating her life at this glorious moment. No tears were draining from her eyes, and her smile was really wide. She threw on her leather and gloves and headed down to the bar. Holding up her whiskey, she kissed the bartender countless times. After a while in the bar, she ran back outside and started to run free down the street. She twisted and turned and jumped in the air. 
    "I'm gonna marry the night!" she sang gleefully. She clapped and continued to run into the night.

Born This Way
    A kid of only 17 stopped at a subway station. He wore a rainbow t-shirt and bracelet, representing himself. I'm gay, he thought, and no one is gonna tell me that I don't belong here. 
    The people that were in the station gave him funny but hurtful faces. His heart sank into his stomach. But he just pretended that they didn't exist. The subway stopped and opened it's doors up. He climbed in and sat down in one of the nearest seats closest to him.
    "Don't let people judge you for who you are," a voice whispered in his ear. "cuz baby, you were born this way." 
    He turned and half a second later, his heart literally stopped beating. Gaga was sitting next to him, and she gave him a nice and beautiful smile. 
    "Subway kid, rejoice your truth." She told him. 

Government Hooker
    An old Lincoln pulled up on the curb. All you could see stepping out of the car was a woman's leg. The lady that stepped out was Marilyn Monroe. 
    She walked up into the old theater and standing there by the big doors was apparently John F. Kennedy. "Why hello there," he flashed her a smile. 
    "John? Is that you?" Marilyn started to grin. He came up to her and placed his hands on her chest. He brushed her lips. She pulled him in close and the two sank to the ground, getting pretty rough.
    "I wanna fuck you, government hooker," Marilyn snickered at him. He started to smile and he started to do his job.

Judas
    After years and years of him abusing me, I finally left him in his own shit-mess. He ruined my life. All those times when he called for me, I knew I had to be ready for something bad to happen. I did everything for him, and I got nothing back in return. He kept on treating me like a slave and like I wasn't important.
    But...I still had feelings for him. Deep down, I still loved him. At some points, he was like a king and I looked up to him because he was a really good man. I still want to love him, but it's just his other side that pulls me away from him. He was like my Judas, and I'm still in love with him. 

Americano
    This girl, I couldn't describe her. She was brilliant. We fell in love on the West Coast, on one of the many sandy beaches. 
    "Te Amo," the little Latin girl whispered. She went in for a kiss. I brushed her lips and pulled back. "I don't speak your language." 
    "But that doesn't mean that we can't get married," she smiled.
    "True," I said to her. "I have fought for us, I have cried for us, but I will die for you." 
    She blushed. "Well, what about the government? They won't allow gay marriage."
    "That's their loss, not ours," I smiled. "Honey, we can do whatever the fuck we want. Why don't we get married?"
    She wrapped her arms around me. "Then let's get married, baby."

Hair
    "That's it!" Mom shouted. "I'm cutting your hair!"
    "No mom, don't!" I screamed as she was dragging me to the bathroom with scissors in her hands. "My hair is who I am! Don't mom!! Please don't cut it off!"
    "I'm cutting it off either way!" She yelled. We stood in front of the mirror and I watched her cut off my beautiful colorful hair. Tears drained from my eyes. I was sobbing by the time it was done. It was a pixie cut now. 
    I ran in my room, slamming the door shut and I threw myself onto my bed. 
    The next morning, I woke up not knowing who I really was. I got dressed and expected another disastrous day at school. Now the kids are really gonna make fun of me. 

Scheiße
    She layed there on the ground, blood drippled from her scarred face. Her shirtless master nudged her in the stomach with his foot. He cussed in German. "Get up!!"
    She managed to spit out a tooth from her mouth. Once she got up, he threw her against a wall. "You don't have any rights! You can't do this, you can't do that, because you are a WOMAN! Women don't get any rights!"
    "Why not?!" She furiously shouted back. He smacked her across the face. 
    "Because I say so," he spat at her. He turned and started walking away. 
    She wiped away the blood dripping from her eyes. 

Bloody Mary
    Mary walked the streets of Jerusalem. Jesus has died on the cross, and there were no tears draining from her eyes. She wasn't gonna cry for him, since she was considered to be Bloody Mary. 
    She stood alone, rubbing her arm. She encountered Jesus's last words: "Dance with your hands up in the air, before I die." She remembered dancing for him, but still not even shedding a tear. 
    A crucial smile appeared on her lips as she began walking again on the stony streets. Everyone stared at her, because of her wicked smile. 
    "I'll wait on mountain tops in Paris for Jesus to visit me," she murmured to herself. "Besides, I don't want to be here anymore."
    She walked off into the sun.

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
    Gaga strutted around the streets of New York. At 19, she knew a lot about the city. She moved downtown, a step closer to making her dream come true. Her love of music and fashion became all true as the years grew on. She soon was the biggest pop star in the world, the most known icon on the planet. She breathed her fashion, honored her music, and loved her fans to death. She'd do anything for them. 
    Thanks to Jesus, she thought. My Black Jesus has made me who I am.

Bad Kids
    In a dark alley, a couple of bad kids were standing around, drinking whiskey and smoking lots of cigarettes. They wore their leather better than anyone else could and they knew a lot more than people think. All of them have a history of being a bad kid throughout their lives. 
    They strutted out with their hands in their pockets to the busy streets. They tossed their cigarettes and smashed their liquor bottles. Gaga was blasting from one of their boomboxes. They were born to survive, but they don't know wrong from right. Their hearts will tell them what to do, and their hearts say that they shall forever live to be a bad kid.

Fashion of His Love
    She hid behind her hair as her man pulled her in close. Her heart thumped out her chest as they slowly began to dance. He brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her lips for the first time. She smiled. She really loved this man. She thought he was made for her and she belonged to him. They continued to dance to Gaga, smiling and blushing and laughing their heads off. She whispered to him, "I was made for loving you." He gleamed and kissed her cheek.
    They danced into the night.

Highway Unicorn
    On a dirt road located in the middle of nowhere, a bunch of hot rods sped on by. All of the bikers wore bandanas and had designs of unicorns on their bikes. They smoked away like flames and rode fast like speeding bullets.
    "C'mon pony!" one of them shouted. Just ahead of them, a spirit of a unicorn fled away into the open sky. It's magical powers made a road of a rainbow for them to ride on. All of the bikers rode onward into the sky. Galaxies and stars were all you could see. Rainbows and glitter was painted everywhere. Love was on the main line for tonight. They took off into the glory of finding their love.

Heavy Metal Lover
    "I haven't rocked in ages," Garret said to one of his band mates. Nate looked at him crazy. His girlfriend, Jessica crawled up on him. "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south." 
    Tyler grimaced at the scene of Jessica climbing all over Nate. "Um, guys, how about we start to practice for our show tonight." 
    "Yah," Garret said, looking right at Nate and Jessica. "Jessica, get up to the mic and Nate, go grab your guitar." 
    Jessica fluttered to the mic and Nate got his guitar. Garret got set up on the drums and Tyler tuned up his bass guitar. 
    They started to practice and they rocked out to their favorite song on their setlist "Earn Your Leather".
    It was tonight that was gonna be the best night of their lives for the heavy metal lover group.

Electric Chapel
    I wasn't totally expecting Judas to pick me up at the church today. He plopped me onto his motorcycle and started up the engine.
    "Where are we going?!" I shouted over the loud noise. He turned himself around.
    "We are going to have fun, that's what!" He gave me a mischievous grin. We blazed onto the streets of Jerusalem.
    Kay, so apparently we arrived at the Electric Chapel just off of one other church. I climbed off his bike and walked down the little stones into the building. Once I stepped in, I couldn't even see ahead of me because of all the people. 
    "What's up Mary!?" John greeted me, holding a glass of wine in his left hand. "I'm so glad Judas brought you here! Speaking of him, where did he run off to?" 
    We both turned and saw Judas already mingling with a couple of girls. Heh, this seems like it's gonna be a pretty good night.

The Queen
    She sat upon her throne, glancing down on the world. She casted her spells to make sure everything is going peacefully well. 
    Now if she were only to do that.
    She sighed, thinking how much she wanted to be a queen instead of just a nobody. She couldn't do what she wanted and she couldn't be who she was inside. She would be queen for everyone else but except herself. People, especially her loved ones, were first on her list, then her work, and lastly herself. That's how it went. 
    She stared into the starry night, as she felt it's brilliant energy sink inside her. Heaven gleamed down at her with opening doors. She lifted off into the sky, spreading her wings like a Phoenix. She flew into her extraordinary world.

Yoü & I
    From New York to Nebraska, Gaga was tired. She relaxed onto the piano bench and looked me in the eyes. "How come you aren't the one sitting on this bench?"
    I puffed out some smoke out of my nostrils, sipping out of a bottle of beer. "Cuz, I wanted to sit up here. Besides, you're a better piano player than I am."
    She nodded. Her fingers layed on the piano keys and she began playing her favorite tunes. I jammed out to them, drinking my beer and smoking my cigarette. There would be times where I would touch her beautiful face and she just laughed. I rustled with her hair and she pushed me away with a grin on her face. She began playing again and I just fell more in love with her. 
    I placed one hand under her jaw and I brought her in for a kiss. She kissed me back, and her lips were very soft. I pulled her up, feeling the air coming out of her mouth. She pulled away from my lips and wrapped her arms around me. I groped her ass, and I heard her giggle. She sank back down onto the bench and started playing some more fresh inviting tunes.

The Edge of Glory
    Windy day. Everything was stone cold. He walked up beside her, their hands interlocked tight. The look that his girl gave him was very delicate looking. She was dying of hypothermia from the cold winter and he couldn't manage to see his baby go. He held himself back, choking up his tears and not letting go of her. 
    She coughed very heavily, making her wheeze. "Jonathan, I don't want you to watch me die," she said wearily. 
    "I'm not letting go of you," he told her with a twinge of sadness. "Either way, I'm never leaving so you're gonna have to let me watch you die. I wish I could cure you so badly..." he started to weep. 
    "Babe, please don't cry," she whispered. She wiped away his broken tears. "I'm gonna be alright on my own." She coughed once more, she knelt to the ground due to weakness. He sank down with her. 
    "Jon," she touched his face. "You have made me the most luckiest girl in the world. Even though we've been together for only some years, I don't think anyone could've been better than you. You've treated me very well, and I am grateful for that. You have made me a better person, inside and out."
    "Don't do this to me," Jon sobbed. He was torn, and she began to cry too.
    "I want you to be happy," she cried. "I want you get married to someone and to have a beautiful family. Honey, I'll always be in your heart no matter what. I'll always still be there." She laid her hand over his heart. "I'll be in here forever, don't forget that. I love you so much. I'll love you forever and ever. Don't forget that."
    "I love you too, Stacey," Jon whispered.
    Her eyelids closed slowly and her head titled sideways. Jon saw the air escape from her lips. He laid his head on her chest, and he still saw that she never let go of his hand. 

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Thoughts through songs Empty Re: Thoughts through songs

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/20/2011, 8:11 pm

ZOMG, this is such a cool idea! And I love the stories. Especially for "Bad Kids" <3333
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 8/21/2011, 4:55 am

Awesome :D Anyssa I love it :D
    I love Bloody Mary story :D It's so unimaginable :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content