So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

"My Walk with Jo" Part 4

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

"My Walk with Jo" Part 4 Empty "My Walk with Jo" Part 4

Post by psychoticmusichead 8/20/2011, 12:26 am

You guys are really gonna love this part! :) Hope you all enjoy!

Part 4
    Silence fell in the air as I walked into the doors of St. Jerome's bar on the Lower East Side. The bar was closed, but Lüc told me to come in at closing time. He wanted to talk with me, after he walked in on me and Jo. 
    Lüc was cleaning the bar tables with a dish cloth, and when he saw me walk in, a disgusted look appeared on his face. 
    "Well, I'm here," I said to him, waving my arms out. "What do you want to talk about?" 
    "Last night," he grimaced. "...God, why the hell would you do that to me?!  Is that why you left me?! So that you could go with him?!" He slammed his fist into the table. 
    "I left because you were trying to change me Lüc!" I screamed back. "You were trying to make me something that I wasn't! You knew that I really wanted to work on my career, but you wouldn't let me! You kept pulling me back into the fucking couch, telling me what to do and not do! You said that I wasn't gonna make it big. That's why I left."
    "God dammit Stefani!!" He smashed a liquor bottle. "That doesn't explain why you are going out with that fucking loser!"
    "He's not a loser!" I shouted. "Just for your information, he actually cares about me. He fucking cares what I have to say, what I gotta do, and what it takes for me to live my life! You don't understand Lüc! Jo is better for me!"
    Lüc slid around the bar, came over by me and grabbed me by my coat collar. 
    "Hey! You don't do that to my girl!" 
    Lüc looked over and in less of a second, Jo came barging in and he knocked Lüc to the ground. I stood back as Lüc furiously stood back up. "Did I ever invite you in here bastard?!" 
    "No," Jo said. "But you just don't do that to my girl. If I see ANYONE mess with her, they will be down on the ground in a heartbeat."
    Lüc began to laugh. "Heh, what a prick you are! You know that you can't treat her better like I can." Lüc pushed up against me and he forced his whiskey lips onto mine. "Get the fuck off me!!" I screamed when I had a chance away from his lips. He pulled me in closer and closer. His tongue was way too deep into my mouth and I felt his hands all over my ass. 
    "You fucking asshole!" Jo screamed. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Jo kicked him in the balls. Lüc started to moan and wince as he slowly sank to the ground. Blood started to drip out of his nose. "Awh shit! Man, this fucking hurts!" Lüc wiped the blood from his nose. "I hate you Jo fucking Calderone! You're one hell of a bastard! You're gonna get it! One day I'm gonna kick the fucking shit out of you!" 
    Jo wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He kissed me on the cheek. "C'mon babe, let's ditch this fucking shit hole." We both walked out of the bar, leaving Lüc in his misery. 
    Anonymous

"My Walk with Jo" Part 4 Empty Re: "My Walk with Jo" Part 4

Post by Guest 8/20/2011, 12:32 am

amazing anyssa :)
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 8/20/2011, 12:34 am

;oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

this is great, like really great! <3333
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by psychoticmusichead 8/20/2011, 12:38 am

Aw thanks guys!
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 8/20/2011, 6:14 am

I LOVE IT
    OMG
    LUC GOT TOOOOOOLD
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

Post by PawsUpBitches 8/20/2011, 3:00 pm

:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:12 pm