So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Forbes lists Gaga as the #3 Most Talked-About Woman of 2012

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Forbes lists Gaga as the #3 Most Talked-About Woman of 2012 Empty Forbes lists Gaga as the #3 Most Talked-About Woman of 2012

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 12/15/2012, 6:42 am

3. Lady Gaga - 22,058 headlines

Lady Gaga may have been ousted by JLo on the top spot of FORBES 2012′s list of the Most Powerful Celebrities, but she still holds court over some 32 million Little Monsters. She raked in $52 million over the past year, a massive haul for the artist, whose “Born This Way Ball” tour kicked off in April. In addition to the platinum success of her latest album, and the launch of her very own social network, Gaga focused on philanthropic work in 2012. She continued her work with the MAC AIDS Foundation and announced the launch of her own non-profit, the Born This Way Foundation, which is underwritten by the MacArthur Foundation and Harvard University. Always one to flex her muscle, Gaga enlisted friend and mentor Oprah Winfrey for the kick-off event in February. In July, Office Depot officials say they hope to create a “braver, kinder school year” for students by partnering with the Born This Way Foundation for back-to-school. The retail outlet pledged $1 million to Gaga’s campaign.

I always see her on the news and stuff so this doesn't surprise me. Forbes lists Gaga as the #3 Most Talked-About Woman of 2012 1885615141
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Forbes lists Gaga as the #3 Most Talked-About Woman of 2012 Empty Re: Forbes lists Gaga as the #3 Most Talked-About Woman of 2012

Post by Mikal 12/15/2012, 6:55 pm

I don't watch the news. Forbes lists Gaga as the #3 Most Talked-About Woman of 2012 3649607058

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 10:33 pm