So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview.

Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview. Empty Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview.

Post by Kevin 11/23/2012, 3:00 pm

Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview. 2,h=343.bild

From the Pfalz (City in Germany) to the Pop-Olympus: Anton Zaslavski (23) alias Zedd is the new favourite of the US-Music-Elite! The DJ and producer from Kaiserslautern is known as the most current representative of „E.D.M.“ – „Electronic Dance Music“.

Lady Gaga (26) swears on the talented baby face. Zedd remixed two of her Hits („Marry The Night“, „Born This Way), was the warm-up act in her tour in Asia and - ultimate accolade - produces the new album of the superstar!

But not enough with this: Zedd is the guy behind Justin Biebers (18) Nicki-Minaj-Duet „Beauty And A Beat“ and gave the „Black Eyed Peas“-Song „The Time“ electric wings. His own album „Clarity“ (released in Germany on the 23.11) went to the top in the US-Dance charts and is on place 7 on iTunes!

Bild.de met Zedd, the wonder boy at the controls!

Bild.de: Do you sometimes have to pinch yourself, to realise, what a turbo-career you had?

Zedd: "It is weird: For example, when I hang out with Lady Gaga, everything seems normal. It normally just gets surreal, when I am at my parents place in Kaiserslautern. Down in the cellar I always made music, at the beginning metal, later then electro. At "MySpace" I wrote to DJ Skrillex, told him about my music. I never expected a reply. But then he contacted me, took me under his wings - and now I am here... Well, when I see this cellar from my childhood days, I sometimes really think "Okaaaay, what exactly is happening here at the moment?"

Bild.de: Are you already set for life?

Zedd: "Hmmm, no idea. It is at least enough to finance my food and drinks and the many flights. I am also not interested in money; I also don't have time to spend it. But of course you are much freer in your creativity, when you don't have to be scared about your existence - and for sure I reached a stadium, where I can exclude a plan B!"

Bild.de: You are rather the man at the controls then in the spotlight. But you are very good-looking; you would be the perfect poster boy. No interest in this kind of career?

Zedd: "Well, basically I don’t have anything against seeing my face on posters. It is just important, that it fits, that it feels good. For example I had this TV-offer. It was about a show, in which I would have been seen as a DJ. But the scenario, in which I should have made music, would have been not at all like in reality. Then I declined it. It just has to make sense, be authentic!"

Bild.de: Justin Bieber is a typical poster boy. You worked together. How was it?

Zedd: "Justin is amazingly professional - and much more musical as the most know. Many people hate him. With such big stars it is nearly a people's sport to diss someone like that... but he is so amazingly talented, plays the drums, piano, guitar, DJ's and sings..."

Bild.de: Do you think that Justin Bieber suffers from being dissed and underestimated?

Zedd: "I definitely can't count that out."

Bild.de: Justin is single since a short while. How is it with you?

Zedd: "My only love is at the moment the music! I dreamed my whole life about doing this and now want to concentrate completely on it."

Bild.de: Experiences with fans?

Zedd: "I say it like this: There are fans - and there are extreme fans, this sometimes already goes into the stalking direction. People tried several times to reach me through people from my team. At one point my "Sister" contacted a colleague of mine. Her email account would have been hacked. Small problem: I don't have a sister. (Laughs) But this is normal from a specific level."

Bild.de: At the moment you are the favourite of Lady Gaga. How was the working together?

Zedd: "I remember one situation there, which is characteristic for our relationship: I was the first time in the studio with her, and it was about the hit-potential of a specific song. Then I said, the boy from Kaiserslautern, to this big star "This is not a hit for me".

She didn't say anything, but was thankful afterwards towards me for it, then she didn't know, that someone criticises her music so directly. I once said to myself to always say my opinion - if it is towards my best friend or an important business partner. And in the case of Gaga this openness is the reason, why her next album will be extraordinary!“
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview. Empty Re: Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview.

Post by Mikal 11/23/2012, 6:16 pm

I hope Zedd changes his style up for his ARTPOP contributions. Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview. 1127093603
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview. Empty Re: Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 11/23/2012, 11:15 pm

Gaga won't let anything generic/repetitive on her flawless album.
    Kevin
    Kevin
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Post by Kevin 11/24/2012, 12:32 am

Truth Tea wrote:Gaga won't let anything generic/repetitive on her flawless album.

Knowing it's Gaga, I doubt this Zedd talks Gaga & other things in new interview. 3649607058

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 1:33 am