So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City Empty Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City

Post by Mikal 10/27/2012, 2:46 pm

So instead of performing the ”Marry The Night” encore in full, she stepped on stage in her post-show pajama robe and performed the song semi-a capella without a backtrack or any dancers.

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City Empty Re: Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 10/27/2012, 7:03 pm

I really doubt many other people would go back onto the stage while they feel sick in their dressing gown and sing flawlessly. I think it would've been cool for the audience to sing along with Gaga. It would've unique.

Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City 3940713075
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City Empty Re: Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City

Post by Mikal 10/27/2012, 8:40 pm

Her vocals were kinda flawless and that BAD ROMANCE Tub Weave. Gaga didn’t feel well during her show in Mexico City 3649607058

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 10:28 pm