So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New York CIty Gaga's Workshop adventure

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

My New York CIty Gaga's Workshop adventure Empty My New York CIty Gaga's Workshop adventure

Post by PrincessOfMischief

So yeah. this is like 4 months old but i figured i'd post it now to remeber it

November 26, 2011

So we drove into the city and as soon as the sign said WELCOME TO NEW YORK CITY i went and found New York New York by Frank Sinatra and put it on repeat. As we wound our way around the city i took the time to roll down the windows and enjoy the view and the smell of the city. It was like a hot dog meets cotton candy combo. I barely remember my mom and dad arguing about parking, cause i was so in my zone. it was such a pretty day too, for November. I think my dad said it was 70 degrees F. When we found a parking garage a block away from Barney's, I grabbed my Fame Moncter (*yes its spelled that way*) sweatshirt and pulled it over my black lace and white silk short sleeve shirt. We walked down the street to the store, i passed 5 taxi cabs with the Lady GaGa's Workshop logo on top. and one bus with a huge sign on the side. As soon as i saw the yellow and black weave in animated form outside the store i pulled my mom and dad towards the store. When we walked in, the first floor was watches and jewelry. The GaGa was on the 3rd floor. so we rode the elevator up. As soon as the doors opened, i was welcomed to the site of gaga's staute thing. and the sound of the You and I Wild beasts remix. (*fave you and i remix btw*). i had no fucking clue where to start shopping. after i got my shopping basket from the staff in gaga tee's i was drawn to the little monsters stuffed animals. i was looking around and fell in love with the Wig Monster. Her name is Stefani's Angel and she sleeps with stitch (*from lilo and stitch*) and i every night. After i put her in my basket i needed a tee shirt. so mom and i trolled over to the shirts as dad jammed out to Highway Unicorn. I got a scooped neck black tee with the shops logo. then i saw bags. like shopping bags. I looked at one and i was the perfect size for a book bag for school. i added that to my shopping bag (*that was an xmas gift along with the tee*). as we looked around some more the music changed from Highway Unicorn to Electric Chapel to HML to elvis xmas songs. When we were trolling the store, I saw the healless mugler boots and was all O_O (*hits mom on the arm 5 times*) mom. mom. mom. its the shoes. and my mom was all O.O they are taaaaaaaaaaaall and of course dad was like (*le gasp*) the price! they were like 1,000 some dollars and im like YIKES! only gaga could afford that. so then we trolled the jewelry and i got my blue born this way necklace.

While we were checking out, the lady checking us out asked about my disco ball headband. and she asked if i made it in honor of gaga and im like 0.0 yes! i made it as part of my halloween costume! then the Kleerup Remix of Alejandro came on and the ENTIRE staff started singing it. that was epic casue again. one of my fav remixes.

As we were leaving the queen came on and i almost teared up casue the queen is one of 2 songs off born this way that makes me cry casue of its emotional power. my mom gave me a funny look but i brushed her off. when the elevators opened i sang the song the whole way down to the 1st floor.

After Gaga's workshop, we went to FAO Schwartz the toy store with the giant ass piano. so we trolled the whole store for a while. which took like 3 hrs cause it was fucking huge.

after that we got a hot dog out side Central park. then we trolled the park. and we walked back to the car. it was so sad to go home casue it was fucking amazing. i love new york <3
    on our way out of the city i took more pics. i think in total i took over 100 pictures. i wuld love to post them all but i think later one ill post a couple.

Then we went to Haboken NJ and we were gunna get a cupcake from Carlo's Bakery from Cake Boss on TLC. but the line was down the block and around the corner. so we passed and ate at Johnny Rockets instead.

as we drove home i fell asleep in the back seat of my dads car listening to all of gaga's offical albums snuggling my little monster. my dad has the funniest picture of me asleep. cause the flash went of and woke me up so my one eye is open lol.

so thats my adventure. i so wanna go back now.......... lol

hope you enjoyed. pictures to go ASAP i need to find my camera first D:
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikal

Post 2/13/2012, 11:48 pm by Mikal

omg you're so luck you got to go!! you were standing where Gaga was standing at one point O.O you have her heels germs on your shoes that you wore
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/14/2012, 11:32 pm by PrincessOfMischief

O_O FUCK I THREW THOSE BOOTS AWAY CAUSE THE BOTTOMS FELL OFF D:

Post 2/15/2012, 12:27 am by psychoticmusichead

Wow! You're sooooooooooo lucky! :oooo
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 2/15/2012, 4:32 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

You fucking lucky whore.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/15/2012, 6:16 pm by PrincessOfMischief

aww i wish i could have taken you guys with me