So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know each other: Week 6

Neyde
    Neyde
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : I'm very cool and a lot of fun

Getting to know each other:  Week 6 Empty Getting to know each other: Week 6

Post by Neyde

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - In my room

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - Nope

3. What are you wearing right now? - Just black boxahs tbh

4. What are the color(s) of your bedroom walls? - Some kind of light sea green idk

5. Who is the last person you sent a text to? - Lindsay from work

6. What does your last text message say? - From me? "Yeah"

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? - Hellz yeah. I now prefer Pepsi over Coke because...you know the reason lol

8. Is your hair curly or straight? - Well, my bangs decide to curl after a month and by that time I just wanna cut those fuckers off.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? - There's a lot of things actually but I can't think of the HARDEST one.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? - Probably black and blue.

11. What is your favorite accessory? - What does that mean?

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? - Britney Spears's omg

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - Lol Walmart tbh I don't really give a fuck what I wear anymore.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - Well, the farthest I drove out of town was to Walmart which is half a mile from being "in town"

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - Up n' Down - Britney Spears

16. What was the last thing you bought? - Fanta, gum, and Oreos.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? - ...lol well I think of Butch and then what I need to do for the day.

18. Favorite Food? - Pizza, burgers, fries, anything Italian.

19. Biggest turn off? - Having an unpleasant scent and just being a slob ughh smh

20. What do you always have on you/wear? - Lol I always wear my work uniform and PJs anymore

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? - I was inspired by Britney's last album, Femme Fatale and I just incorporated my name in it because I am a mysterious person.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - Lmfao what

23. Favorite tv show? - Right now, I'm totally digging The Golden Girls Getting to know each other:  Week 6 2509563644

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Loony Toons, Spongebob, and The Amanda Show

25. Do you currently have a crush on anyone? - Lol we all know that. Tbh, I love him and I'd give everything for him, including gas money, which he refuses.
    Share this post on: reddit

Mikal

Post 8/20/2012, 12:56 am by Mikal

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - in my family room watching puss in boots

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - the couches have little pinkish/peachish pattern on them

3. What are you wearing right now? - i am wearing some new shorts i bought today and a giant navy blue shirt that is comfy and a blue bandana

4. What are the color(s) of your bedroom walls? - the top is yellow there is a middle strip of white and the bottom is blue

5. Who is the last person you sent a text to? - mandi discussing how she is drunk and cannot come to chat

6. What does your last text message say? - you drunk?

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? - yeah pepsi is way better than coke... coke has an annoying taste and i accidentally spelled "cock" instead of coke

8. Is your hair curly or straight? - (i am) straight Getting to know each other:  Week 6 1131993713

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? - idk

10. Favorite 2 color combination? - hum i like red and black

11. What is your favorite accessory? - idk i guess sunglasses or bandanas when i am feeling lazy with my hair

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? - what is this even supposed to mean tho. gaga has epic style and niall horan needs to fuck me.

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - i cannot afford fancy fashion stores for i am a poor child with no $$$ Getting to know each other:  Week 6 2580806304 the best i get is kohls

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - depends what you mean by out of town but it doesn't say out of state so 5 days ago when i went to my sister's house for her fiancé's birthday

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - i hear the fridge making the fridge sound and keeping food cool

16. What was the last thing you bought? - oop my mom & sis & i went shopping today for clothes but i also bought adele's 21 and rihanna's talk that talk lols

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? - i think wow i need to wake up earlier cuz this is not morning then i think wow i need food but if it's a school day then the first thing i think is wow i am not ready for this day of torture to happen

18. Favorite Food? - pasta Getting to know each other:  Week 6 3932781551:

19. Biggest turn off? - hum desperate people turn me off, i like a challenge. or if you're a cunt

20. What do you always have on you/wear? - chap stick actually o.O

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? - i like to take gaga's albums and turn them into slay names like how i had slaythisway now it is SLAYPOP but i didn't feel like having it in all caps cuz it looks awkward. my old screen name EdgeOfGagsGlory was made up when i first went to the forum i sat there for probably an hour thinking of something clever and then i remembered that there was announcement of a song title 'Edge of Glory' for Born This Way so i added Gaga into it with EdgeOfGagasGlory and i remember Mooks from the old forum and he said i bet you're proud of that name now! lol (cuz the song is so amazing)

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - pretty colors

23. Favorite tv show? - sex and the city <3 jub told me to check out this show called "Girls" and apparently it's really good and a younger version of SATC so i'll do that "soon" Getting to know each other:  Week 6 1131993713

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - TOO MANY. pretty much any old Disney Channel show or old Cartoon Network show. That's So Raven <3

25. Do you currently have a crush on anyone? - no. i've been told i should get one but idk where to look for a crush Getting to know each other:  Week 6 3541161413:
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 8/20/2012, 4:27 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - At school.

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - Yes I have some pink on my G.O.A.T. flag.

3. What are you wearing right now? - I am in the middle of getting changed while on the forum so00o0o0o0o0o at the moment I have just jeans on.

4. What are the color(s) of your bedroom walls? - BLUEEEEEEEEEE.

5. Who is the last person you sent a text to? - Boy toy.

6. What does your last text message say? - "I'll talk to you later, sleep good x"

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? - I hate all soft drinks.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? - I've got my bangs to hide that I don't stand a chance.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? - Deciding to commit suicide (but I didn't do it obvs xoxoxo) Was tough.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? - Teal and Gaga. One of those isn't a colour but YOLO, heheh.

11. What is your favorite accessory? - My leather jacket.

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? - Gaga or Marina's.

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - Jay Jays.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - Oh god I don't even remember.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - Power & Control

16. What was the last thing you bought? - Packet of Chocolate Pods and a t-shirt.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? - Gaga.

18. Favorite Food? - Chocolate.

19. Biggest turn off? - Vagina.

20. What do you always have on you/wear? - Clothes. Oh wait that's not true I don't always have those on.

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? - Um the flawless song of Heavy Metal Lover combined with the flawless name of Gaga.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - Um

23. Favorite tv show? - FRIENDS.

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Lilo and Stitch.

25. Do you currently have a crush on anyone? - Crush, no. Boy toy, yes.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/20/2012, 1:53 pm by PrincessOfMischief

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - asleep on my bed

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - girl. my room is pink. YES

3. What are you wearing right now? - lol a pink tee shirt Getting to know each other:  Week 6 3664359921

4. What are the color(s) of your bedroom walls? - light pink Getting to know each other:  Week 6 4113259591

5. Who is the last person you sent a text to? - My bff since 2nd grade, Audrey

6. What does your last text message say? - From me: WHOOOO!!!! Getting to know each other:  Week 6 121196900 and mr. adams o.O

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? - well duh! coke > ur fav

8. Is your hair curly or straight? - it was curly. until i straightened my hair everyday in freshman year. now its this weird wavy shit

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? - Sit through a year of Spanish 3

10. Favorite 2 color combination? - black and pink.

11. What is your favorite accessory? - My Cape May Diamond Necklace, cause my trip to cape may was when i realized i was gay and abfabisbf sentimental shit

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? - Gaga. I worship that bitch and i always will

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - Maurice's Getting to know each other:  Week 6 1418534620

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - Yesterday. Went to Hershey.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - Paper Gangsta, Bugs outside, and my grandmom walking around

16. What was the last thing you bought? - A Bag of mini reese's cups

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? - ERMERGERD SUNLIGHT GO AWAY I WANNA SLEEP MORE

18. Favorite Food? - anything Italian AND CHICKEN SALAD

19. Biggest turn off? - ur attitude :nacho:

20. What do you always have on you/wear? - a necklace of some sort. and my contacts xD

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? - It means im basically this forum's bitch. lolololol jkjkjk. It Means i am a Bitch that's so happy i could die. I came up with it cause that song is just.... godly i can't owe enough thanks to it. and im a bitch so there u go

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - something flowy that makes me look slim

23. Favorite tv show? - i can't deny it any longer.... HAWAII FIVE-0 HAWAII FIVE-0 HAWAII FIVE-0 HAWAII FIVE-0

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Loony Toons, Spongebob, Tom and Jerry, Teletubbies, Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch, the very first Hannah Montana's, Suite Life of Zach and Cody's and iCarly's, The big Comfy Couch, and Rollie Pollie Ollie. (deff dont watch that all the time >.>)

25. Do you currently have a crush on anyone? - I do and i don't. tbh i think im chasing a vision of a person in my head and i need to stop and find someone real. so i dont like i do. but im still very confused about it :taylor:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/20/2012, 1:58 pm by PrincessOfMischief

slaypop wrote:
    5. Who is the last person you sent a text to? - mandi discussing how she is drunk and cannot come to chat

6. What does your last text message say? - you drunk?

LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT I WAS NOT DRUNK JUST REALLY TIRED AND STILL FEELING LIKE I WAS ON A ROLLER COASTER!!!

:L4G:
    kmcclure

Post 8/22/2012, 3:01 am by kmcclure

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? MY ROOM

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? YEAH, RIGHT BY MY HEAD IS MY BUILD A BEAR, HOLLY. WEARING HER PINK SHIRT. <3

3. What are you wearing right now? GAGA SHIRT AND SOCCER SHORTS

4. What are the color(s) of your bedroom walls? FUCKING BABY BLUE.

5. Who is the last person you sent a text to? MY GIRLFRIEND

6. What does your last text message say? "YOU'RE SO SILLY"

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? PEPSI IS BETTER. FUCK COKE AND IT'S ABILITY TO STRIP THE COPPER OFF A PENNY.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? CURLY AS ALL HELL

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? LEAVE MY MOM'S HOUSE WHEN I WAS 14 AND FORCED TO LEAVE MY BROTHERS BEHIND.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? BLUE AND GREEN.

11. What is your favorite accessory? MY PURPLE CONTACTS.

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? I LOVE THE LESBIAN AND PINUP LOOKS, SO BASICALLY I LOVE IT ALL.

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? SPENCERS, AND HMV.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? LAST SUMMER, FAMILY REUNION IN EDMONTON. 3 HOURS AWAY.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? POWER & CONTROL MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS

16. What was the last thing you bought? A COFFEE.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? "AM I LATE FOR WORK?"

18. Favorite Food? SUKIYAKI BEEF. WITH NOODLES. AND EXTRA SAUCE. OMG.

19. Biggest turn off? ABSOLUTE BIGGEST ONE IS CONCEIT AND KNOW IT ALL ISM.

20. What do you always have on you/wear? A BRA

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? IT WAS MY ORIGINAL NEW FB NAME BEFORE I CAME UP WITH KAT MCMONSTER.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? T SHIRTS ARE COMFY.

23. Favorite tv show? DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC FAVE.

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? REBOOT, AND CARE BEARS. STILL WATCH THEM BOTH TO THIS DAY.

25. Do you currently have a crush on anyone? MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND ANOTHER GIRL...LETS JUST HOPE THE GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T SEE THIS.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/22/2012, 4:44 pm by PrincessOfMischief

kmcclure wrote:7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? PEPSI IS BETTER. FUCK COKE AND IT'S ABILITY TO STRIP THE COPPER OFF A PENNY.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kevin

Post 10/25/2012, 12:27 pm by Kevin

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - In my room.

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - A used con.. I mean none.

3. What are you wearing right now? - White boxers + white shirt.

4. What are the color(s) of your bedroom walls? - Milk white.

5. Who is the last person you sent a text to? - Mom.

6. What does your last text message say? - "K"

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? - Yes. Pepsi >> Coke.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? - My hair is wavy. I'm trying to make it straight.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? - Overcoming fears -- stage fright being one of them.

10. Favorite 2 color combination? - Probably black and white.

11. What is your favorite accessory? - Watch.

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? - Taylor Swift and Devon Bostick.

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - I don't go shopping.

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - A month ago.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - Crickets.

16. What was the last thing you bought? - A can of pringles.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? - "Open the windows, cunt!"

18. Favorite Food? - Pen.. Chicken Rice.

19. Biggest turn off? - Having an unpleasant scent and just being a slob ughh smh

20. What do you always have on you/wear? - Lol I always wear my work uniform and PJs anymore

21. What does your screen name mean/how did you come up with it? - I was inspired by Britney's last album, Femme Fatale and I just incorporated my name in it because I am a mysterious person.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - Lmfao what

23. Favorite tv show? - Right now, I'm totally digging The Golden Girls

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Loony Toons, Spongebob, and The Amanda Show

25. Do you currently have a crush on anyone? - Lol we all know that. Tbh, I love him and I'd give everything for him, including gas money, which he refuses.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/14/2024, 1:07 pm