So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know each other: Week #11

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Getting to know each other: Week #11 Empty Getting to know each other: Week #11

Post by Mikal

1. What eye color do you find sexiest?
    2. White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
    3. Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
    4. Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
    5. Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
    6. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
    7. What's your most favorite part of your body?
    8. What's your most favorite part of your personality?
    9. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
    10. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
    11. If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
    12. If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
    13. If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
    14. City or nature person?
    15. Can you walk well in high heels?
    Share this post on: reddit

PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/3/2013, 12:56 am by PrincessOfMischief

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? - blue

2. White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? - milk or dark

3. Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? when i'd start crying for no reason in 2nd grade

4. Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? (*presents you dramatically with a classified folder labeled 8th grade*)

5. Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? - haven't really had one yet cause i stopped giving a shit

6. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? - tiger

7. What's your most favorite part of your body? - eyes or vag

8. What's your most favorite part of your personality? - my creativity level and my ego lolol

9. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? oooo tie between panara chicken salad and manco and manco pizza...

10. What was your favorite cartoon growing up? tom & jerry and the looney tunes (dont ask me to pick between them. it'll result in my death)

11. If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? - oddly enough its a 3 way tie bewteen Honolulu, Philadelphia, and London. Honolulu bc its fucking hawaii. Philadelphia... no one can convince me otherwise about this, we have the best skyline at night. London has a giant fucking Ferris wheel i mean come on!!!!

12. If you had to move to another country, where would you move? the UK without a second thought

13. If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? no. i love my color

14. City or nature person? nature

15. Can you walk well in high heels? hell. yes. (i do it everyday pretty much)

Post 2/3/2013, 1:31 am by psychoticmusichead

What eye color do you find sexiest? - Soft brown

White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? - No chocolate mocha

Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? - In 4th grade, my teacher turned on some good music and I stood up from my chair and yelled out, "I LOVE YOU!"

Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? - My friend and I were once in the cafeteria in 8th grade and we were walking to dump our trays. I was behind her and I had a Justin Bieber song stuck in my head and I decided to sing it out loud. At the same time, she suddenly turned around and we both were like "THAT SHOULD BE ME!" and we laughed so hard, people were staring at us.

Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? - I stopped giving a fuck about whether or not I'd get embarrassed xD

If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? - I would get a purple dragon and name it Spyro.

What's your most favorite part of your body? - Lmao, good question! My favorite part of my body would be my eyes.

What's your most favorite part of your personality? - How I can be sort of mysterious and a bit cocky.

What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? - Cinnamon rolls with that rich icing. MMmmmmmmm!

What was your favorite cartoon growing up? - Tom and Jerry

If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? - New York City

If you had to move to another country, where would you move? - Austria because it's such a beautiful country. Or Canada.

If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? - I like being naturally brunette. I wouldn't change it.

City or nature person? - Both. I love the city and nature.

Can you walk well in high heels? - Not at all!
    Mikal

Post 2/3/2013, 1:48 am by Mikal

1. I don't think I have an eye color preference. I like when they are cool like not just one simple color, though, that's pretty.
    2. Dark chocolate :sara:
    3. I peed my pants during a birthday party.
    4. My life.
    5. Nothing, I am fabulous.
    6. A sex slave if that counts. Getting to know each other: Week #11 1468784838 Maybe a parrot cuz I could teach it to say things and troll people.
    7. Legs.
    8. The favorite part of my personality is my cheesiness that creates comedy. Or my no-bullshit attitude. Or my understanding and compassion of/for other people. :nick:
    9. Probably... pasta salad. Getting to know each other: Week #11 306646001
    10. Probably Kim Possible and Proud Family. 8)
    11. New York City.
    12. Canada, it's cold there. Getting to know each other: Week #11 194054629
    13. I think I'd change my hair color to a light brown/dark blonde. I don't like having such dark hair. Getting to know each other: Week #11 3541161413
    14. CITY (hate nature it can die).
    15. Maybe, Idk. Probably.
    Neyde

Post 2/3/2013, 2:02 am by Neyde

What eye color do you find sexiest? -Brown or Blue

White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? -Omg probably milk

Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? -Singing for the damn chorus concerts.

Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? -Falling up the stairs.

Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? -Haven't had one yet, I'm amazing. Jk.

If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? -I already have it, a cat.

What's your most favorite part of your body? -Eww lmao idk I have really soft earlobes and my lips are pretty cool I guess idk

What's your most favorite part of your personality? -I'm funny in a weird way and I don't make any sense whatsoever.

What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? -Idk I've had a lot.

What was your favorite cartoon growing up? -Spongebob or probably a Loony Toons show.

If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it
    be? -Idk what that means.

If you had to move to another country, where would you move? -Canada, Italy, or England.

If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? -I guess I would. I'd change it to a darker brown or maybe even black.

City or nature person? -Girl, I'm not a fan of both so I guess a small town.

Can you walk well in high heels? -Yes.
    Mikal

Post 2/3/2013, 3:32 am by Mikal

Chuck you should dye your hair black! I think it'd look really nice. Getting to know each other: Week #11 32833431
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 2/3/2013, 4:16 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

What eye color do you find sexiest?
    I find bright blue eyes cute, but brown eyes are sexy.

White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
    All of them.

Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
    Falling asleep on the teachers chair with a friend.

Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
    *That doesn't exist in Australia*

Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
    Almost falling off the stage during a rewards ceremony.

If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
    A meerkat or snow leopard.

What's your most favorite part of your body?
    :mehga:

What's your most favorite part of your personality?
    My humor.

What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
    Pizza.

What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
    Phineas and Ferb.

If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
    Sydney.

If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
    Canada.

If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
    Nope.

City or nature person?
    City bitch.

Can you walk well in high heels?
    Haven't really tried.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/3/2013, 1:55 pm by PrincessOfMischief

Heavy Metal Gaga wrote:

AWWW CAN YOU IMAGINE A LITTLE MARK CURLED UP WITH HIS FRIEND JUST PEACEFULLY SLEEPING ON THE TEACHERS CHAIR!?

* annoying sister moment*

Post 2/3/2013, 3:57 pm by psychoticmusichead

Your guys' answers are so cool to look at. Getting to know each other: Week #11 32833431 We're all so different!
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 2/3/2013, 5:28 pm by Pop Ate My Hearts

gagasalohaprincess wrote:
    Heavy Metal Gaga wrote:

AWWW CAN YOU IMAGINE A LITTLE MARK CURLED UP WITH HIS FRIEND JUST PEACEFULLY SLEEPING ON THE TEACHERS CHAIR!?

* annoying sister moment*
    Getting to know each other: Week #11 2579487979
    Mikal

Post 2/3/2013, 9:29 pm by Mikal

Chuck and I are the only ones that want to change our hair colors.
    Neyde

Post 2/3/2013, 9:33 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:Chuck you should dye your hair black! I think it'd look really nice. Getting to know each other: Week #11 32833431

Aww Getting to know each other: Week #11 32833431 I actually might do it now.
    Neyde

Post 2/3/2013, 9:34 pm by Neyde

slaythisway wrote:Chuck and I are the only ones that want to change our hair colors.

Perfect couple lol yo we should do it togetter.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/4/2013, 12:31 am by PrincessOfMischief

omfg im about to drug you both and make you rape each other
    Mikal

Post 2/4/2013, 12:35 am by Mikal

Yes, please drug me for trying to be nice to someone.

Yes, please flirt with me for trying to be nice to someone.

Getting to know each other: Week #11 121196900
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/4/2013, 12:42 am by PrincessOfMischief

lmfao im only kidding

(i'll drug chuck and put him in bed with wes so it's like they had sex but they never did)
    Neyde

Post 2/4/2013, 12:44 am by Neyde

Oh.

Getting to know each other: Week #11 3541161413
    Mikal

Post 2/4/2013, 1:34 am by Mikal

godneyx wrote:Oh.

Getting to know each other: Week #11 3541161413
    Getting to know each other: Week #11 832862114
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/4/2013, 3:34 pm by PrincessOfMischief

why is mikal at the MDNA ball tho
    Mikal

Post 2/4/2013, 4:31 pm by Mikal

My profile has said that for the past month. Getting to know each other: Week #11 3073490034 you know it's not actually called ball?
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/4/2013, 11:53 pm by PrincessOfMischief

ik but still i was just wondering lmfao
    Mikal

Post 2/5/2013, 1:48 pm by Mikal

It's just my way of being a troll. Getting to know each other: Week #11 3541161413
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/5/2013, 10:15 pm by PrincessOfMischief

oh well i found it funny so Getting to know each other: Week #11 1186276398
    Mikal

Post 2/6/2013, 1:53 pm by Mikal

Getting to know each other: Week #11 32833431
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 2/6/2013, 11:28 pm by PrincessOfMischief

i cant with your sig tho

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:21 am