So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting to know each other week 5

PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Getting to know each other week 5 Empty Getting to know each other week 5

Post by PrincessOfMischief

Would you rather be tied to a tree in a lighting storm or tied to a metal pole in a lighting storm? Tree

Where's your dream Vacation in a foreign country? Australia, Japan, Italy, or France

Fav color combo? pink and black

Fav wild Animal? Zebra or Panda

Fav domestic animal? dog or bunny

Soft pillows or firm pillows? soft

are you always cold or always hot? im fucking cold as ice all the time o.e

Summer or winter? summer

fall or spring? spring

how do u feel about each season? Summer is god, spring's alright, fall's depressing cause everything is dying, and winter is too dark and cold and everything is dead

which is better rain showers or thunderstorms? thunderstorms

hurricanes or twisters? twisters cause i've never been in one and they look fun

do u believe in 2012? YES

top 5 fav singers? gaga, Sugarland, marina or carrie underwood, kenny chesney, Ke$ha

top 5 fav movies? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, the National treasure series, twister, 2012

top 5 fav tv shows? NCIS, Hawaii 5-0, NCIS:LA, Spongebob, Family Guy

top 5 animated characters? Cosmo, Patrick Star, Stewie, Bugs Bunny, Tom Cat

top 5 TV characters? Tony DiNozzo, Steve McGarrett OR Danno Williams (i cant pick), Ziva David, Abby Shutto, Hedi Lang
    Share this post on: reddit

Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 8/2/2012, 5:19 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

Would you rather be tied to a tree in a lighting storm or tied to a metal pole in a lighting storm? Um tree obviously

Where's your dream Vacation in a foreign country? Paris pl0x

Fav color combo? Teal and black.

Fav wild Animal? Meerkat or snow leopard.

Fav domestic animal? Umm.. dog I guess?

Soft pillows or firm pillows? SOFT WHORES.

are you always cold or always hot? I am the temperature of the weather.

Summer or winter? WINTER.

fall or spring? FALL.

how do u feel about each season? Summer sucks because it's hot. Autumn is okay because it's pretty but it's still too hot for my liking. Winter is my bitch I love snuggling under blankets and sitting in front of heaters and spring is blehhhhh.

which is better rain showers or thunderstorms? THUNDERSTORMSSS

hurricanes or twisters? O_O neither?

do u believe in 2012? Nope

top 5 fav singers? Gaga, Marina, Evanescence, Lana, Ke$ha

top 5 fav movies? Ugh I really don't know but Finding Nemo slays all.

top 5 fav tv shows? Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Project Runway... I can't think of any more.

top 5 animated characters? DORY DORY DORY DORY DORY

top 5 TV characters? LISA KUDROW LISA KUDROW LISA KUDROW LISA KUDROW DAVID BOREANAZ (I think that's how you spell it)
    Mikal

Post 8/2/2012, 3:52 pm by Mikal

Would you rather be tied to a tree in a lighting storm or tied to a metal pole in a lighting storm? depends what kind of tree

Where's your dream Vacation in a foreign country? i have no dream vacation so whatever i'll go to italy to see all the sexy italians then to australia to kidnap makrs

Fav color combo? G00D QUESTION. i like light blue & black or red and white or purple & pink they fun k

Fav wild Animal? wild animsla are wild so i h8 dem polar bears are fun tho

Fav domestic animal? wel it's not fish cuz they like to die, puppies are amazin :badday:

Soft pillows or firm pillows? i like my pillows soft so i can sink my face into them and disappear i don't want firm shit nope no nadda\

are you always cold or always hot? ALWAYS HOT. I HAVE A FAN IN MY ROOM ON ME 24/7 EVEN IN THE FALL. ALWAYS FUCKING HOT OMFG KILL ME. i like when it's cold and i can wear my leather jacket

fall or spring? they're both pretty much the same but in reverse of each other so like fall.

how do u feel about each season? summer is freedom but once there's no more school it'll probably become just that season where everything's too hot, winter is fun when it decides to snow and cancel school and make things pretty and holiday season :'), fall is shitty shit shit shit going back to school even tho the leaves are pretty and stuff, spring is fun cuz it's the end of school and my birthday is around that time and it's not too cold but not too hot

which is better rain showers or thunderstorms? thunderstorms are fun to listen to

hurricanes or twisters? um. idk both seem pretty fucked but dorothy was in a twister tornado thingy in the wizard of oz and they seem less damaging so that

do u believe in 2012? no mandi is crazy for putting yes in this

top 5 fav singers? gaga, madonna, marina, lana, hurts, goldhouse, kanye, black eyed peas

top 5 fav movies? sex and the city

top 5 fav tv shows? sex and the city & that's so raven

top 5 animated characters? um pikachu

top 5 TV characters? Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Charlotte York, Miranda Hobbes. bam
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/2/2012, 7:01 pm by PrincessOfMischief

EdgeOfGagasGlory wrote:
    Soft pillows or firm pillows? i like my pillows soft so i can sink my face into them and disappear i don't want firm shit nope no nadda\

lol k 1. thats why i like soft pillows too
    and 2. BITCH WHY DA FUCK DO U THINK ITS SO HOT OUT????
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/2/2012, 7:02 pm by PrincessOfMischief

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:
    top 5 animated characters? DORY DORY DORY DORY DORY
    me thinks you like dory [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mikal

Post 8/2/2012, 7:02 pm by Mikal

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:
    EdgeOfGagasGlory wrote:

SUMMER
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/2/2012, 7:06 pm by PrincessOfMischief

EdgeOfGagasGlory wrote:
    SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:
    EdgeOfGagasGlory wrote:

SUMMER
    BOW TO SUMMER!! and no the whole country is breaking heat records brah! 201220122012
    Neyde

Post 8/11/2012, 12:41 am by Neyde

Would you rather be tied to a tree in a lighting storm or tied to a metal pole in a lighting storm? Tree duhh but I'll still be scared.

Where's your dream Vacation in a foreign country? Italy

Fav color combo? Hmm probably a dark blue or red with black.

Fav wild Animal? LOL a killer whale

Fav domestic animal? Cat, bitch.

Soft pillows or firm pillows? Soft! x)

are you always cold or always hot? Well, I'm hot...TEMPERATURE WISE...sometimes but most of the time I'm cold <3

Summer or winter? Summer

fall or spring? Hmmmmm well Fall is when my birthday is but it's also the time school starts smh so spring

how do u feel about each season? Summer is amazing, fall is okayish depending on what happens, winter is a fucking joke, and spring is cool beans I guess idk

which is better rain showers or thunderstorms? THUNDERSTORMS OMG

hurricanes or twisters? Well, idk the movie Twister made me wanna be a storm chaser but I'd probably be too scared but hurricanes are always fun to watch lmao

do u believe in 2012? I don't want to, I'm too scared for that omg :(

top 5 fav singers? Britney Spears, Madonna, Xtina, Adele, and Kelly Clarkson? Idk it's hard to choose smh

top 5 fav movies? TOO HARD. I'll give you 3: Bridesmaids, Twister, 2012

top 5 fav tv shows? SPONGEBOB, THE GOLDEN GIRLS, HOT IN CLEVELAND, AND THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW

top 5 animated characters? Squidward hands down

top 5 TV characters? Idek
    Cool Nebraska Guy

Post 8/11/2012, 1:47 am by Cool Nebraska Guy

Would you rather be tied to a tree in a lighting storm or tied to a metal pole in a lighting storm? - Tree

Where's your dream vacation in a foreign country? - Paris, France.

Fav color combo? - Black and white.

Fav wild Animal? - Penguin I think.

Fav domestic animal? - Cat.

Soft pillows or firm pillows? - Soft.

Are you always cold or always hot? - Hot all the time.

Summer or winter? - Winter. I would be happy if the Earth never reached over 32 degrees again.

Fall or spring? - Fall.

How do u feel about each season? Summer is a Hell hole. Fall is nice, not too cold, not too hot. Spring is the beginning of the Hell hole. Winter is perfect.

Which is better rain showers or thunderstorms? Rain considering it isn't bolts of electricity striking down at random that can potentially hit you or start a forest fire.

Hurricanes or twisters? Tornadoes because they are much more avoidable.

Do u believe in 2012? If I did I would have shot myself already as I prefer not to wait for my death in a few months.

Top 5 fav singers? Gaga, Michael Jackson, Florence and the Machine, Lana Del Rey, Queen.

Top 5 fav movies? Shitty answer but I honestly don't have any favorite movies really.

Top 5 fav tv shows? Sex and the City, Glee, Rupaul's Drag Race, Impact Wrestling, and The Colbert Report. Holy shit I'm gay.

Top 5 animated characters? Bogs, Dolan, Gooby, Doisy, and Dolan

Top 5 TV characters? Samantha Jones, Carrie Bradshaw, Miranda Hobbes, Charlotte York/Goldenblatt, Mr. Big (all sex and the city)
    Mikal

Post 8/11/2012, 2:24 am by Mikal

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Top 5 fav tv shows? Sex and the City, Glee, Rupaul's Drag Race, Impact Wrestling, and The Colbert Report. Holy shit I'm gay.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/12/2012, 12:19 am by PrincessOfMischief

Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Summer or winter? - Winter. I would be happy if the Earth never reached over 32 degrees again.

I LOVE YOU BUT UR FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/12/2012, 12:20 am by PrincessOfMischief

slaypop wrote:
    Cool Nebraska Guy wrote:Top 5 fav tv shows? Sex and the City, Glee, Rupaul's Drag Race, Impact Wrestling, and The Colbert Report. Holy shit I'm gay.
    Getting to know each other week 5 4113259591 Getting to know each other week 5 3636124492
    kmcclure

Post 8/22/2012, 2:50 am by kmcclure

Would you rather be tied to a tree in a lighting storm or tied to a metal pole in a lighting storm? TREE

Where's your dream Vacation in a foreign country? EUROPE, MAINLY RUSSIA AND GERMANY

Fav color combo? BLUE AND GREEN

Fav wild Animal? WHITE TIGER

Fav domestic animal? DOG

Soft pillows or firm pillows? IF MY FACE SINKS IN IT, IM OUT LIKE A LIGHT

are you always cold or always hot? DEPENDS ON THE SEASON. IM IN A HAPPY MEDIUM I GUESS.

Summer or winter? SUMMER

fall or spring? SPRING...MY BIRTHDAY IS IN SPRING.

how do u feel about each season? SUMMER IS TOO HOT, SPRING AND FALL ARE A GOOD MIX OF PERFECTION, AND WINTER CAN SUCK A GIANT DICK.

which is better rain showers or thunderstorms? RAIN SHOWERS. THUNDERSTORMS SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

hurricanes or twisters? NEITHER. FUCK THIS QUESTION.

do u believe in 2012? NOPE.

top 5 fav singers? GAGA, ADELE, LANA, GWEN, VILLE.

top 5 fav movies? CHILDREN OF THE CORN, CHILD'S PLAY, SPICE WORLD, NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, GET HIM TO THE GREEK

top 5 fav tv shows? HELL'S KITCHEN, RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, REBOOT, THE L WORD, CSI MIAMI (1ST 2 SEASONS ONLY.)

top 5 animated characters? PETER GRIFFIN, RALPH WIGGUM, SAILOR MOON, RARITY, PRINCESS CELESTIA.

top 5 TV characters? SHANE MCUTCHEON, DANNY MESSER, CALLEIGH DUQUESNE, BUFFY, TEAM CANADA? I DUNNO, I RARELY WATCH TV.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 8/22/2012, 4:43 pm by PrincessOfMischief

kmcclure wrote:
    top 5 fav movies? CHILDREN OF THE CORN
    HE WHO WALKS BEHIND THE ROWS!!!!!!
    Kevin

Post 10/25/2012, 12:37 pm by Kevin

Would you rather be tied to a tree in a lighting storm or tied to a metal pole in a lighting storm? Can't I tie Perez Hilton instead? No? Ok, tree.

Where's your dream Vacation in a foreign country? London.

Fav color combo? Black and White.

Fav wild Animal? Harp Seals.

Fav domestic animal? Dogs or bunnies.

Soft pillows or firm pillows? Soft.

are you always cold or always hot? I don't think I have a fever.

Summer or winter? Winter.

fall or spring? Spring.

how do u feel about each season? Summer is a fuck, Rain is a fuck. We only have 2 seasons here and they're both a prick. It gets REALLY HOT at summer and it rains so much until we get floods on rain.

which is better rain showers or thunderstorms? I can live with rain showers.

hurricanes or twisters? Twister, just so I can pull a Gaga.

do u believe in 2012? No. I'm not letting end of the world happen until ARTPOP relases.

top 5 fav singers? Gaga, Taylor, Lana, Greyson Chance, Marina.

top 5 fav movies? The Hunger Games, Harry Potter Series, Easy A, Easy A, Easy A.

top 5 fav tv shows? Big Brother, Britain's Got Talent, etc.

top 5 animated characters? None.

top 5 TV characters? None.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 5:56 am