So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer Empty Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer

Post by Mikal 7/20/2012, 1:40 pm

Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer Fameparfum-1
    Lady Gaga’s highly anticipated fragrance launch is set to take place this Summer. A small number of fashion magazines have received exclusive testers from the singer’s perfume, which is called “FAME”.

Release dates:

Worldwide: September 2012
    CANADA: July 31st at The Bay and Shoppers Drug Mart for 59,00$ [x]
    FRANCE: September 23rd at Sephora
    JAPAN: August 1st at Tokyu Plaza Omotesando Harajuku [x]
    US: Pre-order July 26, Released August 22 only at Macy’s [x]
    Prices:

1 oz – $42

1.7 oz – $55

3.4 oz (Le Masterpiece) - $79

Other products alongside the perfume:

Soap $15
    Shower Gel $25
    Lotion $30
    Roll-on $19
    More information on the US release:

PRE-ORDER FOR LADY GAGA FAME STARTS JULY 26, 2012

AVAILABLE AUGUST 22, 2012, IN ALL MACY’S STORES.

CAN’T WAIT FOR LADY GAGA FAME?

TEXT

TEXT GAGA TO 62297 AND YOU’LL RECEIVE CAN’T-MISS OFFERS AND MACY’S SALE ALERTS, PLUS YOU’LL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WHEN
    LADY GAGA FAME ARRIVES ONLINE!
    MAX. OF 3 MSGS/WEEK. MSG & DATA RATES MAY APPLY.

EMAIL

PLUS, YOU’LL RECEIVE MACY’S EMAILS WITH CAN’T-MISS OFFERS,
    THE LATEST TRENDS & MORE. SIGN UP NOW

“FAME” by Lady Gaga:
    Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer Normal_600468_190973311029092_993230469_n
    Scent:
    Tears of Belladonna
    Crushed heart of tiger orchedia
    With a black veil of incense
    Pulverized apricot
    And the combinative essences
    Of saffron and honey drops

FORMULATION film:

Check out the offical site: http://hauslaboratories.com/ and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HausLaboratories
    The fragrance will be released alongside with other products (prices above)

Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer Normal_01~5
    Coty will be launching Lady Gaga’s first scent for women this fall – most exciting fragrance debut of the year.

Lady Gaga has created a commercial for her fragrance earlier this year, alongside director Steven Klein who also directed the singer’s music video for ‘Alejandro’; the commercial is set to have “Scheiße” as the background music. Gaga has also revealed some small details about how the perfume’s smell may be like:

’It was taken out of my own blood sample so it’s a sense of having me on your skin, I wanted to extract sort of the feeling and sense of blood and semen from molecular structures, so that’s where [the rumours] came from. That is in the perfume but it doesn’t smell like that, Actually the perfume smells like an expensive hooker.’

Check out more on the fragrance from Lady Gaga’s official site:
    Bound to surpass all norms and standards in the fragrance industry with its innovative technology, LADY GAGA FAME is the first ever black Eau de Parfum that sprays clear and becomes invisible once airborne. The black-to-clear fragrance is a fantastic innovation of patent pending fluid technology, exclusively launched with LADY GAGA FAME. Gaga collaborated with fashion industry legends in the creation of LADY GAGA FAME: the bottle was designed in collaboration with Nick Knight, and the ad campaign was directed and photographed by Steven Klein.

The innovations in LADY GAGA FAME go beyond the black-to-clear fluid: theolfactory structure itself is also very rare for the fragrance industry. Traditionally, perfumes have a pyramidal structure – a hierarchy of sorts with top, middle and base notes. This fragrance, on the other hand, has a unique structure called the “push-pull technology,” where the ingredients interact together to highlight different olfactive aspects of each note at the same time, without any hierarchy. All of the notes were crafted to work together harmoniously thanks to the complimentary properties of each ingredient, which allow for a true metamorphosis of the scent when worn on skin.

The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light. The dark accord was inspired by Belladonna, the deadly nightshade possessed by haunted beauties since the 18th century. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar. And lastly, the light accord whispers magnificence. The rich floral layer of crushed Tiger Orchid & Jasmine Sambac embodies timeless beauty. The accords work together to create a fragrance of floral and fruity elements, with the star ingredient inspired by Belladonna leveling out the whole fragrance and giving LADY GAGA FAME its signature as a scent.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer Empty Re: Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/21/2012, 8:21 am

The video is pretty awesome!

I just can't wait to be intoxicated with the amazingness of the smell.

Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer Excited5
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer Empty Re: Lady Gaga’s fragrance to be launched this Summer

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/22/2012, 5:32 pm

aw shit 72 dollars??? .... i gotta get a job!
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 7/22/2012, 6:25 pm

SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:aw shit 72 dollars??? .... i gotta get a job!
    you can always get the cheap version :trollga:
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/22/2012, 9:17 pm

Godga wrote:
    SoHappyICouldDieBitch wrote:aw shit 72 dollars??? .... i gotta get a job!
    you can always get the cheap version :trollga:
    no... that will not fly
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/23/2012, 7:27 am

I'm going to buy it and put it upon my shelf of Gaga and I will smell it and bow.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/23/2012, 11:22 am

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:I'm going to buy it and put it upon my shelf of Gaga and I will smell it and bow.
    i will only use it for night when i want to be sexy ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/16/2024, 9:23 am