So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL

Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : If Gaga is poison for our minds, then inject me.

MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Empty MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 6/24/2012, 1:14 am

Here is an accurate recount of without a doubt the best night of my life. (23rd of June)

so, my friend and i arrived at the arena at 6am, where we surprised to find out that there was still room for people in the monster pit so i was all YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA. so we plonked ourselves on the ground for like 12 hours or some ridiculous amount of time and practically became best friends with these two gurls that sat next to us in the line. i didn't mind the waiting because everyone was so friendly and happy and drunk and high.

at like 3pm the merch stands opened and everyone ran like fuck towards them. i bought two shirts, the marry the night lunchbox, the born this way ball poster and the tourbook. they are all really sexy and i'll post photos later.

after standing up for practically 4 hours, everyone was excited as fuck when we were led into the arena. we walked under the runway to get into the pit and i grabbed a spot on the far left side on the edge so gaga would have to go past me whenever she went round the runway.

the opening act, lady starlight, was...... interesting. i dont know what the fuck that was. there was masks, weird-ass music and birthday cake. i love you gaga, but why did you choose her as the opening act?

after a half an hour break the lights were turned off, the curtain in front of the castle dropped, the crowd roared and the intro started (please note after this point alot of memories come back and i get slightly hyper)

everyone was like WOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH as the highway unicorn beat kicked in and gaga emerged on a giant unicorn followed by dancers with guns and G.O.A.T. flags.

after the song ended, the diamond face thing dropped from the roof and was all KILL DA BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and then the government hooker beat dropped and everyone went BALISTIC because that beat is so infectious.

born this way was next and she appeared atop this big-ass blow up vagina leg thing and then she was 'birthed' out of it. born this way always sounds epic live, but i think it sounded even better because i was there.

after born this way finished, music played and morphed into black jesus and everyone was screaming AMEN FASHION ON DA RUNWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYye;gtre;tersitgesirtier

i knew bloody mary was next so i was so excited and the floor shook because the song is so perf and amazing and her scream is just orgasmic omg.

the diamond face thing came back down and said some things and bad romance started. during the bridge after the french, gaga walked over near me and looked at me and i started crying because the woman who changed my life was standing in front of me O_O

judas was next and i was disappointed that it was only a short verison, nethertheless the intro was epic and luckily she wasn't hit on the head >.<

more music played and then gaga appeared in one of the towers in the epic origami dress and the castle windows opened revealing some of her old outfits like the bubble dress and bad romance outfit from the monster ball. OH AND THE KERMIT DRESS.

just dance started playing and she screamed out REMEMBER WHEN YOU FIRST HEARD THIS SONG? and everyone was like FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAEOT JWRLGTELYTEIYTE;Y;TEY

some music played and gaga rose from under the runway and performed heavy metal lover with the epic remix at the end where everoyne was like jumping like mad frogs on pot.

gaga then made a short speech which led into telephone and the whole crowd sang along it was magicalllllll.

diamond face came down again and said a few more things and heavy metal lover started playing and that beat i want to fuck it seriously omg its so hawt and during the robotic bridge everyone sang along and i wanted to fuck everyone there and then.

gaga then made a speech about giving fucks and during that speech she walked back over near me and i made a heart symbol with my hands and she looked down at me and smiled and i melted and died inside and started crying again. another epic performance but wheres ma extra lyrics

then as she got ready for hair people threw a bunch of shit on stage and she put on a jacket that somebody threw up and she looked hawt. she also wrapped an aussie flag around her head and then she did show and tell. someone threw up a gagaroo (half gaga, half kangaroo) and she made the gagaroo dance to bad romance that was so funny xD she then invited some people to go backstage and i was jealous as fuck and then she started singing and her voice is so perfect i cant even deal with it and then she made everyone cry beause she talked about parents of suicidal kids.

and then she played you and i and everyone was clapping along and dancing and having a fucking amazing time O_O

electric chapel then started and the lights were all etgreotgoergt;er;;ersgdf;hg;dsf;gh;e so the crowd was all e;tgreogtseargt;ersgtiertreptperwptpepe and it was so perfect that song is just hawt as fuck.

then an acoustic guitar intro played for americano with the new wedding scene that she added and then she came out on the meat rack all sexy in her meat dress and the crowd was all AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHMERICAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHMERICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and the choreography with the gun is just amazinggggggggggg

and then she did poker face and everyone was pumpin their fists like there was no tomorrow and it was amazingly spectacular!

alejandro was next with the meat couch and she said something about how she turned her ex-lovers alejandro, fernandro and roberto into the couch and it was so hawt as the sexy male dancers grinded each other on stage and it was all one hawt orgy in the monster pitttttttttttt.

the diamond face thing sang half of paparazzi and then gaga killed it with her new and improved disco stick 3.0 :O

scheibe was next and the choreography is just insane and so epic i can't even explain and she was like this is the last song and everyone was like LOL GAGA U LIE U HAVENT DONE TWO OF THE SINGLES

and then she took like forever to come back on for the encore and she did a perfect acoustic version of TEOG before going into the album version.

and then gaga invited this girl who was about 10 to jump on stage with her and sing and dance with gaga and they shared hugs and i was so jealous and then gaga picked up the keytar and started playing it and i looked around and nobody that i could see in the arena was sitting down and then it ended and i cried again omg

i cant believe that it happened to me. unbelieveable. just so fucking insane. I LOVE YOU GAGA. THANKYOU.

<3
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Empty Re: MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL

Post by Mikal 6/24/2012, 12:24 pm

MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL 04447418
    i think i orgasmed just from that description. LUCKKKKKYYYYYYYYYY BITCHHHH MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL 2990461635
    psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Empty Re: MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL

Post by psychoticmusichead 6/25/2012, 11:23 am

Omg *_* I'm so jealousssssss! I'm glad you had the time of your life! :) Lol! I'm just all in awe that gaga looked at you (goo) I would've died.
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 6/25/2012, 11:30 pm

I really wanna go back. The post-concert depression is killing me.
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Bio : Sold my soul to a man in a golden helmet and green

Post by PrincessOfMischief 6/26/2012, 11:37 am

k so like me rn reading that MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Tumblr_m61fs1Gmls1qkv5lqo4_250
    mark that is fucking amazing i cant believe she looked at you twice! im insanely jealous! i would be like fucking jizzing my pants hearing HML and EC live tbqh

im glad you had an epic time! :D
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 6/29/2012, 8:40 pm

Heavy Metal Lover was just.....
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 7/7/2012, 10:48 am

I agree
    ZEDD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lady Starlight

Zedd was just Destroying the Floor with his BEATS!!! And Everyone was fucking Dancing their fucking ass off....
    MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Aslfmasflamsf
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/7/2012, 10:58 am

FUCK YOU I WANT ZEDD.
    MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Tumblr_lxpur8haWm1qagokn
    Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

Post by Mikal 7/7/2012, 8:06 pm

hahaha we all get lady starlight and her stoned show MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL 3636124492 at least her act is quick tho so we can get to Gaga faster
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/7/2012, 8:44 pm

Godga wrote:hahaha we all get lady starlight and her stoned show MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL 3636124492 at least her act is quick tho so we can get to Gaga faster
    Yes, Starlight plays with masks for about five minutes, stands in a white dress with her hands in the air for five minutes, stands on a rotating stage in a mummy costume for five minutes and then she's done.
    toshir3197
    toshir3197
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Bio : BOW DOWN BITCHES!

Post by toshir3197 7/8/2012, 12:15 am

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:FUCK YOU I WANT ZEDD.

He Like Put the Speaker to maximum and the whole Arena was fucking shaking
    and the gurls were like
    MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Toohot
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/10/2012, 4:57 pm

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:FUCK YOU I WANT ZEDD.
    thats a pretty gaga picture tbh
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/10/2012, 10:02 pm

O I just realised I said Heavy Metal Lover with the epic remix at the end when I meant LoveGame ******************
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/11/2012, 12:05 am

LOL I WISH WE HAD HML REMIXES
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Pop Ate My Hearts
    Icon
    Icon

Post by Pop Ate My Hearts 7/11/2012, 9:10 pm

*Still wondering why there was no Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover or Highway Unicorn remixes on The Remix*

MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Kristen_Wiig_is_awesome
    PrincessOfMischief
    PrincessOfMischief
    Icon
    Icon

Post by PrincessOfMischief 7/14/2012, 1:08 am

xHeavyMetalGaga wrote:*Still wondering why there was no Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover or Highway Unicorn remixes on The Remix*

MY ACCURATE RECOUNT OF THE BORN THIS WAY BALL Kristen_Wiig_is_awesome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:15 am