So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The creation of my world

AlyBlack

The creation of my world Empty The creation of my world

Post by AlyBlack 5/21/2012, 2:09 am

Our story start's in outer space, Thousand's of year's ago, Befor time even existed, The creation of the earth was not the only planet that was made, A young boy was a test human created by the angel's floated in outer space, Been able to float freely, When the first rock came along in order to create the earth, Another, More larger and deeper rock was heading the same way, In between the creation of the earth the rock was pushed away and slightly cracked, While floating miles away avoiding been part of the earth it crashed in between the boy who was floating naked in space, The rock cracked into two part's, Crushing him in between both parts of the planet be for it was pushed back together with him crushed in it, Suddenly the touch of the boy's hand created a massive explosion that made the rock's become deformed and round, No longer a rock, The boy was still crashed in between both part's of the rock's and had died when the explosion had happened, A few year's later, Life was created, The planet had water, And it was close enough to the sun to get bright warm light, The same way human's were created, Was the same way that life was created on this planet! Soon enough life was created, It may have not been the first time, But it's still a wonderful sight, It seemed as if on this planet, Rumor's and belief's made the world go round, The first person who was born was a young girl, She had wonderful blond hair and bright blue eye's, She was born in a small cave like area at the very bottom of the planet since it was cracked and crushed when it was created, It was hardly round at all after the explosion, The girl discovered alot about the planet within time, Soon when she became 18 year's old, She knew almost as much about the planet as we do on earth, Rocket's from earth that were sent out with food and water and tool's were stolen from the Rocket by the girl if any life form happened to land on the planet, But if any humans happened to walk her planet she would kill them, Since she did not trust any other life form's, She did not really know that rumor's ruled the world intil one day in her home, That she made from a cave, She started to feel lonely, And wished someone would be with her so she could not be so alone, The very next day, The same boy who made the planet was brought back to life, He was born in the core of the planet the same way he died, But he noticed he could not died, He digged his way back up to the service of the planet and soon came across the girl, Oddly, He could speak and read and write, It's very odd to think that a new born child could do such amazing thing's, But he just could, a number of year's later the girl and boy got married, And they had many children, And together they built this city that was based on what other city's on earth looked like, Such as london and new york, There was soon job's, And money, And house's, No longer cold cave's, Soon enough the whole planet became almost the same as the earth only the giant hole in the ground that had been turned into a undeground city, It was soon named that as a matter of fact, "The underground city" Music was been made, And life was good, Computer's and video game's also existed there, They are very talented life form's that can never be killed, Since rumor's and belief's ruled the world it was very easy to make thing's that did not seem real become real, Including lover's And fame, And even creations of life, Many people also fell in love with the same gender, There was no problem's with it at all, In fact there was no law's at all, Yet it was still a safe place, Soon people even had name's, The girl was named showkaw, And the boy was named "Aly black" Aly black soon got a record deal with "Slender records" Soon enough he became the first artist ever to make an album at such a young age, But he believed that its the mind and behavior that matters more then number's attached to the word "Age" .. Showkaw enjoyed having some men round for dinner with aly since it was very lonely with just him and her alone each night, But one day one of the men that was invited to dinner told the media about how aly black cheated on him with a girl, It was a very mean lie since aly black did not even ever date a guy, He was bisexual but he had never had a boyfriend befor, There was only one thing to do, Aly black broke every radio in the city and blew up the radio station's, That night he got dressed in his black jacket and black hat and grabbed showkaw's sword and went out into the night to kill him, The man was having sex with a girl while he had no idea that he was coming inside to murder him, That night aly discovered the horror side of him, It was only one side of him that was showed to him in the year's, The kind and sweet version of himself wears everything that the normal version of aly black wear's only a light blue colour, And the demon version of himself has everything in red, The royal version of himself is a thick white colour, And the normal version of him is all of that in between, As aly black enter's the house he throws the sword into the window's and make's his way up the stair's, The man grabbed a gun from under his bed and went out leaving the girl naked on his bed, The man shot at aly but aly throwed the sword at his head and it hit his eye, He bleeded badly and screaming in pain, Aly black sat down and ripped the man's body part's apart and drank the blood, He walked out of the house and walked off into the night with blood all over his face and sword, .. The next day he find's himself on a sofa wearing only his white jacket, He held a microphone in his hand that was hanging from the end of the sofa, while he watched TV, He was watching the new's channel and turns out the new's reporter was speaking about the death of his "Ex boyfriend" that was a totall lie, Aly black grinned as he watched, He would have to get on the run if he wanted to be free, .. The next morning he packed his bag's, Kissed showkaw and said his goodbye's, He would be leaving for along time to earth to hide away from the media, The only law on that planet was no killing, And even he did not have power over it, And was forced to leave, He digged down back into the core of the earth and touched the first rock, He was thrown out of the planet into space and he started to fall to earth, With a bank, He fell into the london street's at night, He picked himself up and got showkaw's sword out of his bag, He went into the night and thankfully it was empty, He walked into a car park and started to sing "Marry the night" by lady gaga, The fantasy became the start of his adventure into the earth, After so many year's of living in space he bringed his fantasys back with him from another planet to the street's of london, As he sang car's blown up and burning, And he waked up the steel stair's to the moon and changed his form from human to beast, The music and the music video's bring him into the adventure and set goal's for him, He had became a public freak and just danced and sang at the dead of night, Acting like the earth was his to take, And i await the story to go on, but i'm sorry to say that's the full story so far, From the creation of his home planet to the death of a man and the crush to earth, Intil the next fantasy come's along, Aly black remain's a public beast on earth, ..

Please comment :badday:

Mikal
    Mikal
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bio : My life is a play.

The creation of my world Empty Re: The creation of my world

Post by Mikal 5/21/2012, 2:25 am

Wow! You have a really creative mind and this is really interesting to read honestly! If music doesn't work out well for you in the long run you should seriously consider being a writer or something for books maybe because this is exceptional :)

Did this just come natural or do you have to really think about it all?
    AlyBlack

Post by AlyBlack 5/21/2012, 2:27 am

No it does not come natural i have to think about what Aly black feel's like in his own world and giving up everything he gained on that planet just to go away to another planet to get away from the media,
    PawsUpBitches
    PawsUpBitches
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Bio : my name is veronica. and i like music.

Post by PawsUpBitches 5/21/2012, 5:16 pm

this. is. amazing!!!!!
    i cant wait for the rest to come, im so excited!!
    AlyBlack

Post by AlyBlack 5/21/2012, 7:09 pm

Thank you, It mean's alot to me to think there are people out there who enjoy my art, Either it is music or it is story's of fantasy's that i am yet to dream,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:37 am