So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry Ive been gone a lot lately.

psychoticmusichead
    Little Monster
    Little Monster

Sorry Ive been gone a lot lately. Empty Sorry Ive been gone a lot lately.

Post by psychoticmusichead

School's just been stressful lately + I needed to get away from the Internet. I've only been on my Twitter; nothing else. 

I've been isolating a lot lately (well I mean I've talked to people, but never really hung out with them). I've been doing lots of thinking about all sorts of crazy things. I've been thinking a lot about myself in terms of who I really want to be, how I want to appear to other people, and what I really want to do with myself. Like I said before in the "Personal Issue" blog, I've been getting guy clothes and I've been tempted a lot to cut my hair. I just feel like I'm living in someone else's body and it's a dreadful feeling. As much as I want to change physically, I don't want to get judged. But I need to start putting that aside and do what I think is best for me. 
    I want to appear to people as a good person. Multiple times, I've been told I'm very intimidating. I don't want people looking at me as "scary", so I think I'm gonna start changing up my attitude. 
    I want to change and I don't know how anyone who lives in my conservative town is gonna accept the fact that I'm not straight and I want to do all these things so I can become a better person. 

I've been writing lots as well. Ideas are just coming out of nowhere. I love it :) 

I'm already starting to make a change. I've been working out in the mornings so that I could start being healthy and I've switched up my diet as well. I'm thinking about becoming a vegetarian, but I might just ponder about that a little bit more. 

I love you guys so much. <33 You all mean the world to me. 
    Share this post on: reddit

PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/9/2012, 9:27 pm by PrincessOfMischief

awwww best of luck anyssa! ik wut u mean about being judged and living in someone else's body. i feel like im living a dream im so numb to everything not inside my head.... its wierd

just come back and visit the chat some time :) good luck! summers almost here

<3
    Mikal

Post 5/9/2012, 10:19 pm by Mikal

It's completely fine! I've missed you lots but I can tell you are super busy and stressed. Sorry Ive been gone a lot lately. 3541161413 It must be really confusing to feel like that but the answer will come to you if it's what you truly want. None of us would ever judge you for that. Love you so much! Sorry Ive been gone a lot lately. 121196900
    It's so inspirational you changing so you can live the way you want. :groupwave:
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 5/10/2012, 2:51 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

We love you so fucking much Anyssa. Live however you want, we'll all love you for it. Noone should judge you. You are amazing!

<3

Post 5/10/2012, 11:27 am by psychoticmusichead

Thank you for understanding. :) <3 And thankfully summer's just around the corner, so I can talk to you guys more often without thinking about homework. Thanks for the support <3 I don't know how to thank all of you guys for everything you all have done for me. :) You guys are seriously the best family anyone could ever ask for.
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/10/2012, 4:39 pm by PrincessOfMischief

awwww!!! summers almost here (goo) imma die with happiness!!!!! you can make it anyssa

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 10:14 pm