So Happy I Could Die

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to put this out there....

kmcclure
    kmcclure
    Super Fan
    Super Fan

Just wanted to put this out there.... Empty Just wanted to put this out there....

Post by kmcclure

It's 5 in the morning, and I'm still on the damn computer. But I had a brainstorm....

If I were a man, I would probably be a drag queen. Because drag queens are sexual. And it's so funny because I'm a girl, and when I feel like it, Shane comes out to play.

BTW he says Hey gurls. Shane has been a bit cray lately. He hates our job with a burning passion. And he's discovered that we love blondes. (There's a girl...lol sexting ftw.) We get to see her on friday. :D Sexay tiiime.

I've been stressed lately, and extremely busy, so I haven't been eating much. Or sleeping. I've lost 10 pounds since I started this job. BTW Tomorrow is my last day there. I didn't get my full paycheck. Only got paid for like 5 days. And I worked 2 weeks and 2 days. So...they can go fuck themselves.

Other than the fact that I'm gonna fuck Gaga when she comes to Canada, nothing much else is going on in my life. I guess you guys are busy as well. But I miss you. All of you. Not singling out anyone. We're a family, and a fucked up family we are. We are monsters, and its COMPLETELY NORMAL for me to want to fuck our Mother Monster. THAT IS WHAT I WOULD CALL WINCEST.

Love you. Text me or whatever. I'll try to get online more often.
    Kat

Ps......................................I'm going to Fuck Gaga.

...........................................I should think about posting another part to the Gaga story.
    Share this post on: reddit

PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/3/2012, 4:23 pm by PrincessOfMischief

LOL WINCEST! I APPROVE OF THAT TERM!!!!

go kat! get cho self a lady Just wanted to put this out there.... 1426212292

and go gurl for quitting ur job! ur too good for them!

kat... u shuld post more of your story. and its normal to want to fuck gaga. thats what posters are for Just wanted to put this out there.... 1426212292
    Mikal

Post 5/3/2012, 5:26 pm by Mikal

XD have fun fuckin! but post more story ;D
    kmcclure

Post 5/4/2012, 3:34 am by kmcclure

Decided to suck it up a little till I find a new job. Maybe, since I'm doing well, I can use the restaurant as a reference. I've been pretty awesome at work. I just hate it. I put all my hatred to it into my job. So I'm basically superwoman lol.
    Pop Ate My Hearts

Post 5/4/2012, 5:22 am by Pop Ate My Hearts

Yes post more :3

and go fuck 'em guuuuuurl

Post 5/9/2012, 6:07 pm by psychoticmusichead

Have fun fuckin, girl! Go get 'em! :D Yeah please post more of your story! I'm dying without reading any of it! D:
    PrincessOfMischief

Post 5/9/2012, 9:31 pm by PrincessOfMischief

get out there and fuck them up! :wootrock:

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:25 pm